SOUTHEAST ASIA ATHLETICS ANNUAL 2012/13
by Jad Adrian (ATFS statistician)
Published on April 15, 2013
R E S U L T S
· Asian GP, ASEAN University / Schools / Youths, International events, National Championships (& Open), Road Races, Cross Country, & Mountain Running.
R A N K I N G S
· 2012 TOP 30s for most events, with shorter lists and event's leaders for others (over 60 events). Indicating new NR/NJR & additional marks such as ‘manuals’, ‘doubtful’ ‘wind’, ‘other nation best’s performers’.
· All-Time TOP 10 lists for standard events, with additional marks (above).
R E C O R D S
· Southeast Asian records (incl. juniors), Records (Indoor & Out) for all nations in the area plus Asian and Worlds.
P R O F I L E S
· Biographical profiles of SEA’s leading athletes in 2012 (from all SEA nations), including all Olympians, and those who are likely to be the leading contenders in 2013 SEA Games.
Product & Order Info
Dimension: A5 size (paperback)
Pagination: 165 pages
Price: RM 30 (Malaysia); EUR 10 (SEA Nations)*; EUR 15 (Rest of the World)
Note: price including fees for handling, shipment, card, PayPal (no extra charge!)
Payment: Cash, Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card & Paypal
Visit official website for details and payment:
http://www.adriansprints.com/p/southeas ... stics.html
Southeast Asian countries: BRUNEI, CAMBODIA, INDONESIA, LAOS, MALAYSIA, MYANMAR, PHILIPPINE, SINGAPORE, TIMOR LESTE, THAILAND, VIETNAM (11).