Five Twitter observations:
1. After ignoring it for yrs (?) I got interested last spring. Informational value is low, entertainment value --if you know where to look-- considerable. Where else can you find out that Jordan Hasay ate two pizzas in one sitting?
2. I'm not a member and don't intend to be but it seems to have dusted Facebook (also not a mem) from what I'm seeing as the social-media of choice?
3. I look in on a few guys but most everyone else is female.
4. If you're posting up to 3 photos of yourself a day I'd say that's borderline narcissism. More than that it's full-blown.
5. I promised someone --temp', up north-- I wouldn't look at their account. Now if I should find her on other pages from DC, Newport, Chicago, Boston... what can I do?
More college athletes seem to be getting told to limit access or some teams banned from using it entirely.
When a page like "Tracklegs" disappears, you miss it. Goodbye crazy LJ'er wherever you are.