link on front page - SMART = Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
Essentially they are
1. increase membership count by 20%
2. generate $1M in new revenue each year for the next five years
3. identify ways to make existing operations more efficient
4. identify partners to engage in efforts for direct promotion of events.
5. enhance our popular engagement through 15% gate increase at our events over comparable 2011 events, increasing TV ratings by 20 percent and increasing social media by 50 percent.
6. develop a comprehensive event strategy that includes, rather than segments off, youth, LDR, masters, and administrative events. These events can and should at least break even, or even be profitable.
7. establish short and long term goals for operating reserves, with a 5-year goal of having nine months of operating reserves
8. Raising $20 million over the next five year to form an endowment
9. re-energize our relationship with the USA Track & Field Foundation and collaborate to advance our mutual goals.
I would like to see something more specific about Training Centers, supporting post-grad OD athletes, developing a comprehensive domestic elite meet cooperative, i.e., addressing more the needs of the elite athletes.