J.R. And The Macho Man

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

J.R. And The Macho Man

Postby bijanc » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 am

Former lightweight boxing champ Hector Camacho, and "I Dream of Jeanie" nice guy and "Dallas" villain Larry Hagman died today. Hagman's mom portrayed Peter Pan on Broadway.
bijanc

Re: J.R. And The Macho Man

Postby Dutra5 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm

bijanc wrote:Former lightweight boxing champ Hector Camacho, and "I Dream of Jeanie" nice guy and "Dallas" villain Larry Hagman died today. Hagman's mom portrayed Peter Pan on Broadway.

Mary Martin was the original Nellie Forbush in South Pacific and the original Maria in The Sound of Music as well.
Dutra5

Postby jeremyp » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Dutra5 wrote:
bijanc wrote:Former lightweight boxing champ Hector Camacho, and "I Dream of Jeanie" nice guy and "Dallas" villain Larry Hagman died today. Hagman's mom portrayed Peter Pan on Broadway.

Mary Martin was the original Nellie Forbush in South Pacific and the original Maria in The Sound of Music as well.

And just for bragging rights my college room-mate dated her daughter. :D
jeremyp

Postby Dutra5 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

jeremyp wrote:
Dutra5 wrote:

And just for bragging rights my college room-mate dated her daughter. :D

My Broadway loving dad loved Mary Martin.
Dutra5