You can't make this stuff up

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Re: You can't make this stuff up

Postby Flumpy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 am

Graduated from Oxford aged 2??? That's amazing :P

A friend of mine just found himself a father at 22. His girlfriend had no idea she was pregnant until she went to the doctor with stomach pains only to find out she was 8 and a half months pregnant. Had a baby boy 2 weeks later.

YIKES!!! :shock:
Flumpy

Postby Daisy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 am

marknhj wrote:This happened to a friend of a friend of mine in the 1980's

Flumpy wrote:Graduated from Oxford aged 2??? That's amazing :P

:?: :?: The baby was born in the 80's
Daisy

Postby Conor Dary » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Oxonians that are only 2! A perfect size coxswain for the Boat Race.
Last edited by Conor Dary on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conor Dary

Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

Postby marknhj » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Conor Dary wrote:Oxonians that only 2! A perfect size coxswain for the Boat Race.

Flump = not a candidate for Oxford mathematics department :D
marknhj

Postby jazzcyclist » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Kids these days.
The University of Tennessee says it has suspended a fraternity chapter indefinitely and may refocus its alcohol education programs after police said a student was hospitalized following a weekend incident involving alcohol enemas.

Twelve Tennessee students were cited with underage drinking and one with disorderly conduct following the incident early Saturday at a Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter house, according to a university spokeswoman.

"Shock would not be an (overstatement)," Tim Rogers, vice chancellor of student life, told reporters Wednesday. "I myself had never heard of what has been alleged."

Knoxville police say they began investigating after a student was taken to the UT Medical Center in critical condition early Saturday with a blood alcohol level of 0.40 -- five times the legal cutoff for driving.

"Upon extensive questioning, it is believed that members of the fraternity were using rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol as the abundance of capillaries and blood vessels present greatly heightens the level and speed of the alcohol entering the bloodstream as it bypasses the filtering by the liver," Knoxville Police spokesman Darrell DeBusk said Monday in a statement.
:shock:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennes ... index.html
jazzcyclist

Postby jazzcyclist » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 am

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but I have a hunch that this Chilean public service announcement might not be recieved that well in the U.S., at least among half the population.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/2 ... 18080.html
Last edited by jazzcyclist on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jazzcyclist

Postby Marlow » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 am

jazzcyclist wrote:October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but I have a hunch that this Chilean public service announcement might not be recieved that well in the U.S., at least amoing half the polulation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/2 ... 18080.html

I don't know . . . I bet it was a woman who came up with their great bumper sticker:
"Save the ta-tas"
Raising awareness (and money) for this cause can be more than just wearing pink. Imagination (and a good sense of humor) can't be a bad thing. I don't know that anything in that video was offensive (but then again, I am not one. My wife, however, did not disapprove of it (bumper sticker)). :wink:
Marlow

Postby DrJay » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:44 pm

My focus group of 1 (one) gave it a thumbs up.
DrJay

Postby jazzcyclist » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Fort Bragg soldier and wife arrested after having sex with dogs and posting videos of the acts online. :shock:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... z2fUa6dIMI
jazzcyclist

Previous