Collecting T&F News

A place for amateurs to work on their track & field collections.

Collecting T&F News

Postby RichC » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I have been updating my collection of T&F News for the last two years and now have almost a complete collection. I am missing the most difficult ones to find, the 1948-1955 era. If anyone has any information on those years I would certainly appreciate it. Also, given I may end up not finding those years I guess the second best option would be to ask someone if they could make copies of those editions for me. Please feel free to offer suggestions or idea's. Many thanks.
RichC

Re: Collecting T&F News

Postby jouysson » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello,
Sorry for my bad language, i am french. I have the both solution to propose to you. There was 10 years ago i get with the Cologne library (Germany) complete copies of microfilm of this period 1948 - 1955. These were my original track and field news collection. I put them in plastic protection in order to protect its. Since i obtained the original ones. They cost me lot of money, they are so rare. I am ready to sell to you my copies. A friend of mine ( Italian) would be ready to sell his originals, it depend on price. If you want i can ask to him his price. But i proposed to him 500 dollars per year, it was not enough.
Let me know.
Have a nice day.

Mathieu.

My personal email : mathieu.jouys@laposte.net
jouysson