OFFICIAL OLYMPIC FILMS

A place for amateurs to work on their track & field collections.

OFFICIAL OLYMPIC FILMS

Postby Jack Lovelock » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 am

Hi

Looking for a copy of LONDON 1948 and MELBOURNE 1956 official Olympic Films as well as the VISIONS OF EIGHT film from Munich 1972. I know there's a guy on ebay who is selling a huge set for £129 that includes both the former 2 of these but a) my meagre budget doesn't stretch that far and b) I have almost all of the others. Can anybody help me? I have a ton of stuff to trade or if somebody could point me in the right direction that's be great.

One last question - was there ever an official Olympic film for Helsinki 1952?

Thanks!

Cam
Jack Lovelock

Re: OFFICIAL OLYMPIC FILMS

Postby Mighty Favog » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 am

Jack Lovelock wrote:Hi

Looking for a copy of LONDON 1948 and MELBOURNE 1956 official Olympic Films as well as the VISIONS OF EIGHT film from Munich 1972. I know there's a guy on ebay who is selling a huge set for £129 that includes both the former 2 of these but a) my meagre budget doesn't stretch that far and b) I have almost all of the others. Can anybody help me? I have a ton of stuff to trade or if somebody could point me in the right direction that's be great.

Thanks!

Cam
www.runningmovies.com has ordering info for new copies of the official Olympic films. There is no film for '52.
Mighty Favog

Postby f/f » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Mighty Favog wrote:
Jack Lovelock wrote:Hi

Thanks!

Cam
www.runningmovies.com has ordering info for new copies of the official Olympic films. There is no film for '52.

I do have it (Finnish commentary) :D
f/f

Postby Jack Lovelock » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 am

Dear Mighty Favog & f/f,

Thanks for your replies.

Mighty Favog - the ordering options that runningmovies.com have for these films don't work unfortunately, but thanks for the suggestion.

f/f - do you have the film for Helsinki 1952 or either of the other 2? Would you like to trade? If so, please could you pm me?

Thanks!

Cam
Jack Lovelock

Postby collector » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 pm

I have "Visions of Eight" in good quality.
collector