Charley Paddock autographed copy of "The Fastest Human&

A place for amateurs to work on their track & field collections.

Charley Paddock autographed copy of "The Fastest Human&

Postby lonmyers » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

Thanks for helping me clear out some of the Spalding Almanacs a couple of weeks ago. As I got back into this hobby recently I think I am going to focus my energy on pre 1900 stuff...so here is some of my later...stuff I am going to sell. Here is a link to pics (sorry they are not in order)

http://picasaweb.google.com/yesstores/2009_11_15#

1. "The Fastest Human" by Charles Paddock 1932. This book is alway a rare item when it shows up but this one is an advance review copy and personally autographed by Charley Paddock. 250 pages

2. "9 3/5 Seconds" Movie theatre promotional materials for Charles Paddock starring movie. It is rare to find one of the original movie posters but I this is the only promotional packet for the movie that I have ever seen. It was prob sent to movie theatres to help them plan promotions for the movie

3. "The Wanamaker Millrose Story" Hard cover autographed by Fred Schmertz. 160 page history of the Millrose AA from 1908-1967

4. Jesse Owens "36th Annual Big Ten T&F Championships May 22-23 1936 Official Program" Pretty sure Jesse won 100, 200, Long Jump and 220 hurdles at this meet.

Any interest in any of the items email me at serratrack@yahoo.com

Thanks again.
lonmyers

All Sold

Postby lonmyers » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks
lonmyers