Why senator Obama impeached only after results declared

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Why senator Obama impeached only after results declared

Postby MattMarriott » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:59 am

Why senator Obama will be impeached only after results declared and before becoming President

Why did the Illuminati prefer to wait for a day between November 5 and the meeting of the Electoral College , to impeach senator Obama, instead of letting the Supreme Court rule on "Berg vs. Obama" before the results are announced, as predicted by Illuminati End Times Prophet?

The main reason is that, in the perspective of the fulfillment of the illuminati religion, they valued rather the quantity (1) of the celebration rather than its quality (2), while taking higher risks for the riots that will break out once the SCOTUS decision will be announced, despite the role of Obama to calm them.

Now what does End Time Prophet have to do with all this? (3)

Notes
(1) The quantity: having the "human cattle", while celebrating Obama,accept that
- McCain declared to have received 52 million votes, when in fact he got less than 5 million;
- McCain declared winner in some states, when in fact he was far behind in every single state; he actually did not reach 20% in any state;
Reminder: this represents NOT a new quality, since it has been done already without voting machines in 2000 (Bush vs. Gore) and with voting machines 2004 (Bush vs. Kerry), with Bush being even declared not only winner in one state (cf. Florida 2000) but also as president.

(2) The quality: the "purity" of the religion, having the masses officially cast their vote in the presidential election, from 1992 till the very end, to either a Bush or a Clinton.

(3) By postponing the decision the illuminati do not prove End Times Prophet wrong, who predicted that the Supreme Court's sentence would be announced BEFORE the results.
Reminder
- Fact #4 explicitly mentions that the date can be slightly changed, i.e. "4. Steve X will begin playing officially the role that he is not an American on Halloween (unless Illuminati slightly change the date to prove Prophet wrong)."
- Fact #1 states that Hillary Clinton, not Obama, will become the President after George W Bush (unless no more president at all), so McCain conceding does NOT make Obama the president, and so this has yet to be proven wrong.
http://end-times-reductionism.blogspot.com/2008/10/barack-obama-alias-barry-soetoro-alias.html
MattMarriott

Postby SQUACKEE » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:12 am

Your the same freaking asshole who said Hilliary would be Prez. Go hide under a rock jerk! :x
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby tandfman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:12 am

Yawn.
tandfman

Postby Marlow » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 am

Isn't it time to ban this mental defective?
Marlow

Postby SQUACKEE » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:51 am

Marlow wrote:Isn't it time to ban this mental defective?

Yes, why should we have to put up with this crap?
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby DrJay » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:08 am

Yes, it is time.
DrJay

Postby ponytayne » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 am

The thing that amazes me about Matt is this: If you actually try to read the sentences in his diatribes (and overlook the content), there are none! There is not one correctly formed, coherent sentence in any of his posts, yet he constructs all of his emails the same way. He has the ability to lay out "points" in an outline fashion, but there are no coherent sentences. Add in the content on top of that, and you have not just crazy...batshit crazy!
ponytayne

Postby jhc68 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 am

Matt certainly has a busy mind.

Is it possible that Matt doesn't exist at all?

Perhaps the End Time Prophet is really Steve X and Steve X sometimes poses as other posters just to deceive us... hmmm. Anyone ever notice how certain posters here seem to morph from time to time. Brutal became Texas, and Marlow had a previous, even more prolific, incarnation. Could it be they are all the same person, a trickster representing those doggone Illuminati. Dang, I hate those guys!

(I am pretty suspicious of this guy who signs on as gh all the time, too)
jhc68

Postby Conor Dary » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

Perhaps it is really just a hoax. Remember this?

Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity

in the journal Social Text, a few years ago.

http://www.physics.nyu.edu/faculty/soka ... efile.html
Conor Dary

Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

Postby bambam » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 pm

DrJay wrote:

Yes, it is time.

Agree
bambam

Postby JRM » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm

bambam wrote:
DrJay wrote:

Yes, it is time.

Agree

I called for an end to this crap a long time ago. I don't understand why it's still allowed to appear. It's just not funny (never really was).
JRM

Postby eldrick » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 pm

well

i'm close to wr holder for bannings ( i think it's close to 5 ), but i never got one for mentioning politics/nonsense as codified in the bill of rights, so i'm stoopeefiid
eldrick

Postby Marlow » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:15 pm

My new theory is that MattM is really the ghost of Andy Kaufman, (who, of course, may have faked his own death as a 'joke', and has come back in several guises to continue the 'joke'). MattM canNOT be a real human being because no adult could function (i.e., procure food and shelter) in the real world with his IQ of 13 (Guinness World Record-holder for lowest IQ on record of someone who could actually compose semi-intelligible messages). My secondary theory is that he's just an AI (sic) bot who's programmed to spew gibberish that some might believe has some meaning.

Any other theories?
Marlow

Postby Conor Dary » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Why ban the fool? Complete morons are very entertaining.
Conor Dary

Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

Postby tandfman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:50 pm

He used to be a bit entertaining. I think he's gone well beyond that point.
tandfman