SNL

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

SNL

Postby jazzcyclist » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:37 am

Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.
jazzcyclist

Postby rasb » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm

SNL Presidential Bash is on tonight --- 2 hours on NBC, starting at 9:00 pm, your local time. Highlights of their political satire, not just from this election, but from several elections past. Laughter guaranteed :)
rasb

Re: SNL

Postby SQUACKEE » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:16 pm

jazzcyclist wrote:Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

Garry, please move this to the free specch forum if you feel it's inappropiate over here.

You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. :oops:
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Re: SNL

Postby jazzcyclist » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:14 pm

SQUACKEE wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:Did anyone see SNL this weekend? Ben Affleck was brilliant doing Keith Olbermann. And his Alec Baldwin impression wasn't bad either. I wonder if he might not be able to give Dana Carvey a run for his money if dedicated himself to this craft.

You must be mad! Mad i tell you. Actually i didnt see it so i should shut my mouth. :oops:

Here's Affleck's Olbermann and his Baldwin.
jazzcyclist