Since it is free speech day.....

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Since it is free speech day.....

Postby mojo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:34 pm

I have to say that I am very pleased that Henry Morgentaler is getting the Order of Canada for his tireless work in bringing CHOICE and safe healthcare to the women of Canada.

That is all I am going to say on the topic as I completely respect the views of those against abortion. I am simply for a women's right to choose.
mojo

Re: Since it is free speech day.....

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:42 pm

mojo wrote:I have to say that I am very pleased that Henry Morgentaler is getting the Order of Canada for his tireless work in bringing CHOICE and safe healthcare to the women of Canada.

That is all I am going to say on the topic as I completely respect the views of those against abortion. I am simply for a women's right to choose.

I am also as long as its very early. Hopefully the day after not 8 months, right?
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby mojo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:50 pm

SQUACKEE wrote:
mojo wrote:I have to say that I am very pleased that Henry Morgentaler is getting the Order of Canada for his tireless work in bringing CHOICE and safe healthcare to the women of Canada.

I am also as long as its very early. Hopefully the day after not 8 months, right?

Like I said I am for choice and leave the rest up to the doctors -not sure what the heck day after not 8 months is! :shock: :lol:

Anyway I am just very glad Squackee's mama had him! 8-)

Though perhaps adoption entered her head after she saw him....skinny little runt that he was! :wink:
mojo

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm

mojo wrote:

Though perhaps adoption entered her head after she saw him....skinny little runt that he was! :wink:

The day i was born three wise guys came to my little baby bed bearing gifts. They brought beer, track and field news and Playboy. To rent the camels..$22.50. To know eggsactly what baby Squack needs...priceless!
SQUACKEE

Postby Per Andersen » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

I absolutely agree with you. I was pleased too.
Per Andersen

Postby mojo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:04 pm

SQUACKEE wrote:
mojo wrote:

The day i was born three wise guys came to my little baby bed bearing gifts. They brought beer, track and field news and Playboy. To rent the camels..$22.50. To know eggsactly what baby Squack needs...priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What can I say?...you truly were the chosen one. :D
mojo

Postby mojo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Per Andersen wrote:

I absolutely agree with you. I was pleased too.

Hey Per. :)

You following our trials at all? Not much action yet...wish our guy was in the dec but injuries have pretty well ended his season. :cry: :cry:
mojo

Postby Mike67 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Choose! Choose what? Let's finish the sentence for those who lack the moral courage to do so, shall we?
The right to choose the murder and subsequent dismemberment of ones own innocent baby. Is this what you are so pleased about?
Last edited by Mike67 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike67

Postby bad hammy » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Mike67,

Free speech day has brought out the one-trick pony in you . . .
bad hammy

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:49 pm

bad hammy wrote:Mike67,

Free speech day has brought out the one-trick pony in you . . .

Ham. would Mike's description be incorrect in a late term obort?

Dont cha just love this subject ya all? :lol:

Im willing to kill the bugger when its 2 cells but not 3! :P
SQUACKEE

Postby bad hammy » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:53 pm

The status quo on this subject works for me . . .
bad hammy

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 pm

bad hammy wrote:The status quo on this subject works for me . . .

Okee dokee! Have a great time in Track Town Ham.. Part of me is so filled with envy i would like you to crash into a logging truck on the way to your next wine outing and taste your own blood but i know this is wrong. :oops:
SQUACKEE

Postby bad hammy » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Wow, that is one serious case of envy you have going there!
bad hammy

Postby SQUACKEE » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:08 pm

bad hammy wrote:Wow, that is one serious case of envy you have going there!

Im Oregon green with envy and its not pretty. I really dont want you to taste your own blood. It will mess up your palate. :P
SQUACKEE

Postby mojo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:16 pm

SQUACKEE wrote:
bad hammy wrote:Wow, that is one serious case of envy you have going there!

Im Oregon green with envy and its not pretty. I really dont want you to taste your own blood. It will mess up your palate. :P

But you got a playboy and beer when you were born! All hammy got was a curmudgeonly scowl.

I was there for 4 days and I hate the bastards there now too. :twisted:
mojo