whats next for Mitchell & Greene?

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

whats next for Mitchell & Greene?

Postby parkerrclay » Wed May 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Both have been implicated for using drugs. What is next for each? Will either lose medals?
parkerrclay

Postby Kevin Richardson » Thu May 22, 2008 5:07 am

Slow down and let the system take its time. We need to make sure that the accusations hold water. The last thing the sport needs is to give in to the witch hunt mentality, and assume that all the accused are guilty. Patience, my friend.......
Kevin Richardson

Postby mrbowie » Fri May 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Very depressing. I liked both of these guys so much, especially Mitchell.

I used to be probation counseler for juvenile delinquents. The one thing that drove me crazy during my 5 years with them was that I could never tell when they were lying.

Guess my abilities have not improved much 40 years later!
mrbowie

Postby dcunited » Sat May 24, 2008 4:50 am

Kevin Richardson wrote:Slow down and let the system take its time. We need to make sure that the accusations hold water. The last thing the sport needs is to give in to the witch hunt mentality, and assume that all the accused are guilty. Patience, my friend.......
Agreed, although M.G. statements make it difficult to say the least.
dcunited

Postby Kevin Richardson » Mon May 26, 2008 2:28 pm

I know.....................perpetual optimist, here. Guess I am just trying to let myself down easy.
Kevin Richardson