Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits ?

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits ?

Postby eldrick » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm

with current exponential "yahoo" breeding conditions ( plenty of hydroponics + all of the manure on the pampas, seems to fuel them ), i saw some topics deleted just as the "yee-haaas" were fully getting their brain into top-reverse gear

can someone inform us ( in "diplomatic" terms ) at which point, the following topics got yanked :

- " ashford's potential with ..."

- " thanou - what to do with her"
eldrick

Re: Deleted topics - What were the "banning" bits

Postby Daisy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 pm

eldrick wrote:can someone inform us ( in "diplomatic" terms ) at which point, the following topics got yanked :

- " ashford's potential with ..."

- " thanou - what to do with her"

My guess is that gh is back; they never would have blossomed otherwise. So probably no one thing got them yanked.
Daisy

Postby Track fan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:41 pm

Stalin retouched people out of photos, this site deletes threads........ :roll:
Track fan

Postby gh » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:00 am

There were indeed no bits; just an overwhelming preponderance of unacceptable material.

I find it most strange (and repellent) that the self-righteous posters who preach harsh versions of no-tolerance are so often among those who think nothing of repeatedly violating board rules by posting unsubstantiated and/or false drug stuff.

So here's my zero-tolerance for the day: the next violator in this area gets zero tolerance and is gone, without any further warning. Clear enough?
gh

Postby eldrick » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 am

i hope gh, if you chance upon Sean Wallace-Jones in next few months to suggest he looks at his forum

it's turned into complete bedlam with "yahoos" crawling out from every conceivable rock & the place now is a total joke, with the captain seeming to have gotten into a lifeboat & sailed off...
eldrick