Let the Bowl Games Begin!

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Let the Bowl Games Begin!

Postby polevaultpower » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:34 pm

The New Orleans Bowl is set to start in 30 minutes. Arkansas St. vs. Southern Miss.

ASU making a bowl game is the biggest thing to happen to Jonesboro since the Target opened up a few months ago. It's their first bowl game ever as a D-IA team.

I get immense pleasure out of the fact that Arkansas State is in a bowl game and Tennessee isn't :lol:
polevaultpower

Re: Let the Bowl Games Begin!

Postby tlb747 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:23 pm

polevaultpower wrote:The New Orleans Bowl is set to start in 30 minutes. Arkansas St. vs. Southern Miss.

ASU making a bowl game is the biggest thing to happen to Jonesboro since the Target opened up a few months ago. It's their first bowl game ever as a D-IA team.

I get immense pleasure out of the fact that Arkansas State is in a bowl game and Tennessee isn't :lol:

Too bad that game is not at the Superdome :cry: , but I rather see Arizona State (the real ASU :lol: ) in their bowl game. :twisted:
tlb747

Re: Let the Bowl Games Begin!

Postby utkvol80 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:22 pm

I get immense pleasure out of the fact that Arkansas State is in a bowl game and Tennessee isn't :lol:[/quote]

It was a very bad year for Tennessee fans! Tennessee choked big time. The loss to Vanderbilt was the worse, especially in Knoxville!!!
utkvol80