Read Your Personal Messages . . .

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Read Your Personal Messages . . .

Postby bad hammy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 am

. . . some of you are missing some pearls of wisdom.

One of the new features we have with this new board format is the ability to send personal messages to other board members. If someone has sent you a message you have not read now you will see text at the top of the board screen that says something like “You have x new messages”, which you can click on to go to the Personal Messages area.

I know that some of you have not read your personal messages recently, ‘cause I have a few sitting in my Outbox waiting to be picked up and read.

Bottom line: go ahead and check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.
bad hammy

Postby EPelle » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:05 am

My Admin answers those mails for me. Sorry for the "Love, EPelle" signature... she is new at her job.
EPelle

Re: Read Your Personal Messages . . .

Postby tafnut » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:50 am

bad hammy wrote:I know that some of you have not read your personal messages recently, ‘cause I have a few sitting in my Outbox waiting to be picked up and read.

:cry: . . . no one loves me . . . :cry:

which, on the other hand, is a relief - cuz I have too many beautiful women throwing themselves at me already - no time - no time! :D
tafnut

Postby slowcoach » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:39 am

bad hammy wrote:“You have x new messages”

Where x=no. :(

bad hammy wrote:...check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.

Probably a bill of some description. :roll:
slowcoach

Postby tlb747 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:35 pm

bad hammy wrote:...check you personal messages once in a while – you never know what you might find.

And it tells (or shows) you if you have a NEW message, or not.
tlb747

Postby EPelle » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:28 pm

This is actually a good feature... can drop someone whose e-mail address you may not have a short message.
EPelle