Sarah Louise Heath Palin--The TRUTH!

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Re: Sarah Louise Heath Palin--The TRUTH!

Postby jhc68 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 pm

An idiot is a person who runs for VP of the USA and can't recall the name of a single newspaper she reads. That is definitive.
jhc68

Postby aaronk » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:49 pm

dustoff wrote:Fact based items:

1. She went to a terrible college and is generally uneducated/undereducated.
2. She graduated in one of the weakest majors that has essentially 0 intellectual rigor.
3. According to people within the McCain/Palin ticket, she had minimal knowledge of geography and world affairs.
4. She believes her religion should be in politics.
5. She is religious extremely religious. Extremely significant negative association between IQ and religiosity.
6. Lynn Vincent authored at least one of her books.
7. Couldn't name a single newspaper that she reads.
8. All of these quotes and more,
9. The entire e-mail fiasco.

Fact based?
Point by point:

1 & 2
So I suppose EVERYONE who graduates from a "terrible" college with a "weak" major is an idiot?
Lovely.
Tell me, do you have any family members or friends who attended "terrible" colleges with "weak" majors?
What do you think of THEM??

It's been proven that Steve Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace, the 2 McCain operatives in 2008 who, post-campaign, tried to DESTROY her.....LIED about her! If you want the WHOLE truth about the campaign, read "Going Rogue"! (And ignore the HBO movie, "Game Change", which is also packed with LIES!!)
ALL of her friends and her Cabinet and Staff as Governor said these accusations (about lack of knowledge) were FALSE!!

4 & 5
So I suppose that ALL religious people are idiots??
That you can't have strong religious beliefs AND be intelligent??
Beautiful.
Guess that doesn't say much for the US of A....which is considered to be quite a religious nation!!

FALSE!!
Vincent assisted, yes.
Palin WROTE the book!
As with most political memoirs, they are usually "as told to".
However, Palin's friends and family have all said SHE wrote the book, while Vincent maybe "tidied it up"!!
BTW, did you know there are rumors that TERRORIST Bill Ayers is said to have written Obama's 2nd book???

See her detailed account of the Katie Couric interviews in "Going Rogue"!
She KNEW which papers and magazines she reads!
She just didn't want to answer Couric's DUMBASS question!!
Which, BTW, Couric did NOT ask of McCain, Obama, or Biden!!

All the SNL/David Letterman etc shit were LIES....parodies born of HATRED and FEAR!!
They're liberals, and wanted to ridicule her!!
(Actually, she LOVED her time on SNL!!)

WHAT "e-mail fiasco"??
You mean when she released 25,000 e-mails from when she was Governor...and NONE of them had any damaging material in them??
In fact, they PROVED.....in black and white ink.......that she was an extremely COMPETENT, SUCCESSFUL, ASTUTE, and SUCCESSFUL (not to mention HUGELY popular!!) Governor!!
Tell me, has Obama released HIS e-mails yet??
aaronk

Postby Daisy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 pm

odelltrclan wrote:People are WAY WAY more apt to try to deduct more than they are entitled to than less!

So I need to hire you to increase my deductions.
Daisy

Postby TN1965 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 pm

odelltrclan wrote:The government wants to take tax incentives away for giving to the poor, which causes people to give less, and thus they become more reliant on government.

You mean, like a certain president who eliminated the estate tax? :wink:
TN1965

Postby jhc68 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm

She KNEW which papers and magazines she reads!
She just didn't want to answer Couric's DUMBASS question!!

Exactly: She KNEW she didn't read any newspapers or even the names of any newspapers so she certainly did not want to answer that question. Couric's question may have been "dumbass" but having no answer for it was over and beyond dumbass.
jhc68

Postby lonewolf » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm

I did not think it possible but it seems I have found in dustoff someone who holds almost as much disdain for Palin as I do for Obama. :)
lonewolf

Postby Pego » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:19 am

dustoff wrote:Palin is the worst of the worst of the neocon movement.

...with her "twin" Michelle Bachmann.
Pego

Postby Marlow » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 am

lonewolf wrote:I did not think it possible but it seems I have found in dustoff someone who holds almost as much disdain for Palin as I do for Obama. :)

Turnabout is indeed fair play! I have no problem with your issues with the President of the United States. That's what yesterday was all about.
Marlow

Previous