Circumcision

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Re: Circumcision

Postby 26mi235 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

We decided not to circumcise our adopted son (nine months at the time), having looked at various opinions. I do not think there is a right or wrong.

One issue is that he 'does not look like other kids', except that the rates have equalized enough that it is 'majority' thing, not 'only one in twenty', and I suspect will equalize more over time.
26mi235

Postby Marlow » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 pm

polevaultpower wrote:Oh my goodness, you guys are hilarious. Here read this, it'll be less awkward than me trying to explain how to clean an intact penis: http://www.cirp.org/library/hygiene/
When they are old enough to need to clean that area, it's not any more complicated than making sure your butt is clean.

OK, Becca, stop now - you're just grossing me out now!! :oops: :shock: :twisted:
Marlow

Postby JRM » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Marlow wrote:
polevaultpower wrote:OK, Becca, stop now - you're just grossing me out now!! :oops: :shock: :twisted:

Are you learning something new, Marlow?
JRM

Postby Marlow » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

JRM wrote:
Marlow wrote:
polevaultpower wrote:OK, Becca, stop now - you're just grossing me out now!!

Are you learning something new, Marlow?

Discussing c*** and a** cleaning? lalalalalalalalalalalala . . . i can't HEAR you!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Marlow

Postby lonewolf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

You made the right decision, Becca.
lonewolf