Obama's speech in Cairo

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Postby paulthefan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 pm

lonewolf wrote:I can't hold it till free speech month. :x
Am I the only person here who is not enchanted by Obama and is alarmed by his politcs or is it I am the only one not afraid to dissent?
Apparently praising Obama is not politcal but criticizing him is???? :?

I think you are getting it.
paulthefan

Postby rasb » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Back on thread topic, very nice speech in Cairo, Mr. Prez ! Most of the World is willing to give you a chance...And considering all the issues that were/are part of your political inheritance, I think you are doing just fine. How it will all work out in the future ? Apparently, only your opposition knows, but thanks for trying...
rasb

Postby Vince » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Pego wrote:
Vince wrote:
Pego wrote:
Vince wrote:unchecked spending and borrowing by the current administration

Is your memory failing you, or is my recollection of over $2 trillion deficit accumulated by the previous administration erroneous?

Vince wrote:Peace to all.

Agreed :D .

Actually the current administration inherited a 1 trillion deficit and then the current administration doubled it to 2 trillion with his latest budget according to the CBO, which only partially takes into account the list of spending promises made during the campaign.

Peace to the haters.

I looked it up. Here are the numbers.
Deficit at the end of 2000 - 5,674B
2008 - 10,699.8B
Third quarter of 2009 - 11,383B

I'll tell you something else. During the 1980 campaign, Reagan attacked Carter mercilessly about the deficits (under 1B at that time). I remember that debate vividly, Reagan used the analogy of "stacking one-dollar bills all the way to the moon". He promptly multiplied the inherited deficit. Please, don't tell me that he had a Democratic Congress. Yes, he did, but of a tiny majority and with his charm he persuaded some more conservative Democrats to vote for his budgets.

What I am saying is that all the rhetoric of the Republicans of being fiscally conservative is not supported by their record.

So are your numbers saying the Democrats have run up an 11 trillion dollar deficit?? Are they trying to out spend/borrow Reagan?
Vince

Postby Vince » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:36 pm

TrackDaddy wrote:
Vince wrote:
Wouldn't need/want half of what ever you're eating.

Of course not.

You want it all for yourself.

Nope, that would be your like minded friends in office, who would in turn give it to someone who had voted for them, after they took a bite for themselves.
Vince

Postby paulthefan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 pm

rasb wrote:Back on thread topic, very nice speech in Cairo, Mr. Prez ! Most of the World is willing to give you a chance...And considering all the issues that were/are part of your political inheritance, I think you are doing just fine. How it will all work out in the future ? Apparently, only your opposition knows, but thanks for trying...

that is touching.
Last edited by paulthefan on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulthefan

Postby Pego » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Vince wrote:So are your numbers saying the Democrats have run up an 11 trillion dollar deficit?? Are they trying to out spend/borrow Reagan?

I hope, it was an attempt at a joke. I am no longer sure in the political debates :roll: . Just to be sure,
11,383B-10,700B=683B
Last edited by Pego on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pego

Postby rasb » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:03 pm

paulthefan wrote:
rasb wrote:Back on thread topic, very nice speech in Cairo, Mr. Prez ! Most of the World is willing to give you a chance...And considering all the issues that were/are part of your political inheritance, I think you are doing just fine. How it will all work out in the future ? Apparently, only your opposition knows, but thanks for trying...

that is touching.

Hey Paulie,
My friend, you cute little moonbat, you :)
I am so glad to have been able to reach out and touch you...
You did admit that Obama's speech perhaps did more good
than harm, so there is some hope for our eventual reconciliation...
rasb

Postby paulthefan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 pm

rasb wrote:
paulthefan wrote:that is touching.
Hey Paulie,

why would we need reconciliation when we are already dear friends!.. Ill treat for lunch someday.
paulthefan

Postby rasb » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm

paulthefan wrote:
rasb wrote:
paulthefan wrote:that is touching.
Hey Paulie,

why would we need reconciliation when we are already dear friends!.. Ill treat for lunch someday.

That is a deal, bud. We can share a sandwich. What do you think 75/25?
:wink:
rasb

Postby Vince » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Pego wrote:
Vince wrote:So are your numbers saying the Democrats have run up an 11 trillion dollar deficit?? Are they trying to out spend/borrow Reagan?

I hope, it was an attempt at a joke. I am no longer sure in the political debates :roll: . Just to be sure,
11,383B-10,700B=683B

Actually you're confusing me. The budget deficit and National debt are 2 different things. One being what is owed and one being what is added to what it owed. 2008 GDP was somewhere in the 13-14 trillion range, so I'm guessing you're talking about the national debt.

Peace to the Accountants.
Vince

Postby odelltrclan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm

paulthefan wrote: Can this republic survive these two parties ?

AMEN!!!!

Someone sees the light. We will never solve the problems if it is always "them". There are a multiplicity of problems that have led us to where we are at and it involved both parties and there is corruption at almost every level. Our country is where it as because our society as a whole.

The current great finger pointer is all rhetoric and is going to get us in stunningly blinding speed because the blind masses think he is a god.
odelltrclan

Postby rasb » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:14 pm

odelltrclan wrote:

AMEN!!!!

Someone sees the light. We will never solve the problems if it is always "them". There are a multiplicity of problems that have led us to where we are at and it involved both parties and there is corruption at almost every level. Our country is where it as because our society as a whole.

The current great finger pointer is all rhetoric and is going to get us in stunningly blinding speed because the blind masses think he is a god.

That is wonderful irony --- very clever ! I love the "blind masses" line....
rasb

Postby kuha » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 pm

rasb wrote:
odelltrclan wrote:

AMEN!!!!

Exactly...I got a severe case of conceptual whiplash reading that...
kuha

Postby odelltrclan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:42 pm

kuha wrote:
rasb wrote:
odelltrclan wrote:

AMEN!!!!

Exactly...I got a severe case of conceptual whiplash reading that...

Sorry, I hit the return button too quick... But I am sure you could have figured it out. He is going to get us past the point of no return real fast.
odelltrclan

Postby TrackDaddy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Vince wrote:
TrackDaddy wrote:
Vince wrote:
Wouldn't need/want half of what ever you're eating.

Of course not.

You want it all for yourself.

Nope, that would be your like minded friends in office, who would in turn give it to someone who had voted for them, after they took a bite for themselves.

It's called sharing.
TrackDaddy

Postby Pego » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 am

Vince wrote:
Pego wrote:

11,383B-10,700B=683B

Actually you're confusing me. The budget deficit and National debt are 2 different things. One being what is owed and one being what is added to what it owed. 2008 GDP was somewhere in the 13-14 trillion range, so I'm guessing you're talking about the national debt.

Yes, my mistake, one of those senior moments :oops: . On the other hand, your confusion is feigned, since the amount to be added to the national debt reflects deficits (I know, it is not the same things, but it closely parallels). The numbers I've posted support, what I am saying. The last administration, arguably the most "conservative" in US history doubled the amount of national debt in 8 years (less than 4% of the nation's age).
I'll repeat my point. Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.
Pego

Postby Daisy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:16 am

Pego wrote:Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.

At least the ones in charge of the money. I seem to remember quite a few republicans complaining about Bush's budgets.
Daisy

Postby kuha » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:00 am

Daisy wrote:
Pego wrote:Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.

At least the ones in charge of the money. I seem to remember quite a few republicans complaining about Bush's budgets.

But not very loudly, or effectively...
kuha

Postby paulthefan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 am

Can you give us another word for those that lean towards limited and fiscally restrained govt?... if you can start using the new word you have in mind maybe everyone will adopt it. Until then folks call such people conservatives. They may never get in power or be able to exercise unrestrained control but for now there is no other name for them.

The last chance we had to test your myth was the "compassionate" conservative GWB. But a "conservative" would say a "compassionate" conservative is a euphemism for a liberal.

Pego wrote: The last administration, arguably the most "conservative" in US history doubled the amount of national debt in 8 years (less than 4% of the nation's age). I'll repeat my point. Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.

arguable among the editorial board at the NYT or Nation magazine. Pego, do some reading, your text reads a bit partisan. There are probably a dozen admins that were more conservative than the last one and in the 20th century the Coolidge admin was Ebenizer Scrooge compared the the compassionate Santa Claus Bush.
Last edited by paulthefan on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
paulthefan

Postby Vince » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 am

bad hammy wrote:
Pego wrote:
Vince wrote:unchecked spending and borrowing by the current administration

Is your memory failing you, or is my recollection of over $2 trillion deficit accumulated by the previous administration erroneous?

While allowing the economy to tank to near Great-Depression levels thanks to years of Republican-led deregulation, tax cuts and increased government spending. But do not attempt to confuse these folks with facts . . .

Actually the facts are the economy has sunk to Carter-era levels.
Vince

Postby Vince » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:54 am

Pego wrote:
Vince wrote:
Pego wrote:

11,383B-10,700B=683B

Yes, my mistake, one of those senior moments :oops: . On the other hand, your confusion is feigned, since the amount to be added to the national debt reflects deficits (I know, it is not the same things, but it closely parallels). The numbers I've posted support, what I am saying. The last administration, arguably the most "conservative" in US history doubled the amount of national debt in 8 years (less than 4% of the nation's age).
I'll repeat my point. Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.

1st of all, the war starting, free spending, royal hand holding previous administration was nothing close to being Conservative. 2nd if you had a problem with the over spending part of it, you must have a problem with the current administrations doubling down on the deficit/debt. Who's doing the feigning here?

Peace to all the feigners. :wink:
Vince

Postby jazzcyclist » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 am

paulthefan wrote:

Can you give us another word for those that lean towards limited and fiscally restrained govt?... if you can start using the new word you have in mind maybe everyone will adopt it. Until then folks call such people conservatives. They may never get in power or be able to exercise unrestrained control but for now there is no other name for them.

The last chance we had to test your myth was the "compassionate" conservative GWB. But a "conservative" would say a "compassionate" conservative is a euphemism for a liberal.

Pego wrote: The last administration, arguably the most "conservative" in US history doubled the amount of national debt in 8 years (less than 4% of the nation's age). I'll repeat my point. Claims that the present day "conservatives" are fiscally restrained is a myth.

arguable on among the editorial board at the NYT or Nation magazine. Pego, do some reading, your text reads a bit partisan. There are probably a dozen admins that were more conservative than the last one and in the 20th century the Coolidge admin was Ebenizer Scrooge compared the the compassionate Bush admin.

I think what you're trying to say is that there's a difference between conservatism and Republicanism. A few years ago, I remember watching Robert Novak bristle when someone referred to him as a Republican. "Don't call me a Republican. I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative and there is a difference." I would also put Ron Paul, Tom Coburn and Walter Jones in this category. Today's Republican party seems to be more concerned with wedge issues such as abortion, gay rights, prayer in schools, etc, than fiscal prudence.
jazzcyclist

Postby kuha » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am

jazzcyclist wrote:I think what you're trying to say is that there's a difference between conservatism and Republicanism.

Bingo! It is completely useless to conflate the two terms--both are rather "flexible" in definition, but they are NOT describing equal things. I, frankly, would be quite comfortable as an Eisenhower-era conservative--which has just about NOTHING to do with a BushII-era Republican.
kuha

Postby paulthefan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:26 am

jazzcyclist wrote:I think what you're trying to say is that there's a difference between conservatism and Republicanism. A few years ago, I remember watching Robert Novak bristle when someone referred to him as a Republican. "Don't call me a Republican. I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative and there is a difference." I would also put Ron Paul, Tom Coburn and Walter Jones in this category. Today's Republican party seems to be more concerned with wedge issues such as abortion, gay rights, prayer in schools, etc, than fiscal prudence.

Again you fail to see what you dont want to believe and therby reverse the facts. Actually conservatism would include all of the particular wedge issues you list. Conservatism is about conserving traditional values that have stood the test of time, that is why conservatives, generally speaking, favor school prayer and strict abortion laws. Liberal abortions laws handed down by black robed judges would fail the test of conservatism. Conservatives were never terribly interested in codifying gay rights. They were interested in ensuring that a traditional institution (marriage) stay traditional. Is that a surprise?. The Republican party leadership has never really been excited about wedge issues. They will use them to get conservatives on board but their heart is not in it. The GOP leadership is not unlike the Dem leadership. If the left side of those wedge issues is where you stand then you would be far more repulsed by conservatives than by republicans. No doubt you would probably get along marvelously at a gop fund-raiser.
Last edited by paulthefan on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulthefan

Postby Pego » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 pm

paulthefan wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:I think what you're trying to say is that there's a difference between conservatism and Republicanism. A few years ago, I remember watching Robert Novak bristle when someone referred to him as a Republican. "Don't call me a Republican. I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative and there is a difference." I would also put Ron Paul, Tom Coburn and Walter Jones in this category. Today's Republican party seems to be more concerned with wedge issues such as abortion, gay rights, prayer in schools, etc, than fiscal prudence.

Again you fail to see what you dont want to believe and therby reverse the facts. Actually conservatism would include all of the particular wedge issues you list. Conservatism is about conserving traditional values that have stood the test of time, that is why conservatives, generally speaking, favor school prayer and strict abortion laws. Liberal abortions laws handed down by black robed judges would fail the test of conservatism. Conservatives were never terribly interested in codifying gay rights. They were interested in ensuring that a traditional institution (marriage) stay traditional. Is that a surprise?. The Republican party leadership has never really been excited about wedge issues. They will use them to get conservatives on board but their heart is not in it. The GOP leadership is not unlike the Dem leadership. Chances are you would be far more repulsed by conservatives than by republicans.

I put "conservative" in quotes, simply because of what is now being referred to as "conservative" contains nothing conservative.
Conservative in every other area of life means restrain (fiscal, interpersonal relations, international affairs). A conservative physician does not jump immediately at risky, fashionable treatments, a conservative banker does not issue a 1/2 milllion mortgage to somebody making $30000/year etc. Conservative social policy to me would be to respect the individual's rights, not phone tapping without court order, trying to police women's reproduction, or insist that the individual can legally cohabitate with only 50% of the population. Today, those issues are considered "liberal advocacy".

Paul, you asked about what are the conservative politicians in my opinion. I can't think of any. To me, right wing does not equate conservative, but that is what the current synonyms appear to be.
Pego

Postby jazzcyclist » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 pm

paulthefan wrote:Again you fail to see what you dont want to believe and therby reverse the facts. Actually conservatism would include all of the particular wedge issues you list. Conservatism is about conserving traditional values that have stood the test of time, that is why conservatives, generally speaking, favor school prayer and strict abortion laws. Liberal abortions laws handed down by black robed judges would fail the test of conservatism. Conservatives were never terribly interested in codifying gay rights. They were interested in ensuring that a traditional institution (marriage) stay traditional. Is that a surprise?. The Republican party leadership has never really been excited about wedge issues. They will use them to get conservatives on board but their heart is not in it. The GOP leadership is not unlike the Dem leadership. If the left side of those wedge issues is where you stand then you would be far more repulsed by conservatives than by republicans. No doubt you would probably get along marvelously at a gop fund-raiser.

Forgive me for misstating your position. I guess we define conservatism differently. When I think of conservatism, I think of people like Barry Goldwater. not Tom Delay and Newt Gingrich.
jazzcyclist

Postby paulthefan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Pego wrote:
I put "conservative" in quotes, simply because of what is now being referred to as "conservative" contains nothing conservative.
Conservative in every other area of life means restrain (fiscal, interpersonal relations, international affairs). A conservative physician does not jump immediately at risky, fashionable treatments, a conservative banker does not issue a 1/2 milllion mortgage to somebody making $30000/year etc. Conservative social policy to me would be to respect the individual's rights, not phone tapping without court order, trying to police women's reproduction, or insist that the individual can legally cohabitate with only 50% of the population. Today, those issues are considered "liberal advocacy".

Paul, you asked about what are the conservative politicians in my opinion. I can't think of any. To me, right wing does not equate conservative, but that is what the current synonyms appear to be.

Conservatives recognize what the ages have taught: that foreign agents should not be granted the same rights of privacy that U.S. citizens have .. so If a warrant is granted to listen in on your phone calls to the KSA you can not expect to get a waiver because you used your neighbors cell phone.

Conservatives have always recognized that abortion is a new and socially risky institution. It should therefore be managed by the people and their representatives NOT by 9 judges in DC. Nationalization outside of the ballot of these risky issues always comes from liberals not conservatives.

Conservatives have never sought to regulate cohabitation, males have always co-habitated with males, nothing novel there. It is only when liberals have sought to grant explicit statute approval to non-normative sexual behavior that conservatives object.
paulthefan

Postby paulthefan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:37 pm

jazzcyclist wrote:Forgive me for misstating your position. I guess we define conservatism differently. When I think of conservatism, I think of people like Barry Goldwater. not Tom Delay and Newt Gingrich.

I think of Barry too. I would not place Tom Delay as principled conservative, he was a very strong GOP money raiser. Im sure you can easily list their counterparts in the Dem party.
paulthefan

Postby kuha » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Once one begins to separate "conservatives" from categories such as "reactionaries," "radicals," "big-business lackeys," and "pseudo-libertarian nutbags" then you have a chance of having a rational discussion.
kuha

Postby Marlow » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm

paulthefan wrote:Conservatism is about conserving traditional values that have stood the test of time

Hardly. The conservative agenda changes just as rapidly as the liberal one does. What was liberal 50 years ago (civil rights, for instance) is now part of the conservative agenda. The conservative platform of most eras is very closely correlated to the liberal one of years before, as the country is always moving towards a higher consciousness - it's just that the cons drag their feet and the libs push too hard in the other direction.
Marlow

Postby ranunculus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 pm

paulthefan wrote:
Pego wrote:

Conservatives recognize what the ages have taught: that foreign agents should not be granted the same rights of privacy that U.S. citizens have .. so If a warrant is granted to listen in on your phone calls to the KSA you can not expect to get a waiver because you used your neighbors cell phone.

Conservatives have always recognized that abortion is a new and socially risky institution. It should therefore be managed by the people and their representatives NOT by 9 judges in DC. Nationalization outside of the ballot of these risky issues always comes from liberals not conservatives.

Conservatives have never sought to regulate cohabitation, males have always co-habitated with males, nothing novel there. It is only when liberals have sought to grant explicit statute approval to non-normative sexual behavior that conservatives object.

How do you reconcile these positions on government controls with the oft repeated conservative platform of government non-intrusion in people's lives?

P.S. Ordinary US citizens had their phones tapped, not just "foreign agents".
ranunculus

Postby kuha » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

paulthefan wrote:Conservatives recognize what the ages have taught: that foreign agents should not be granted the same rights of privacy that U.S. citizens have .. so If a warrant is granted to listen in on your phone calls to the KSA you can not expect to get a waiver because you used your neighbors cell phone.

OK, just for fun, let's take a minute to examine these statements/assertions.

The first is simply off base. The problem in question stemmed from illegal wiretaps on US citizens on US soil. Thus, Paul would have it that "desirable" ends justify blatantly illegal means. That's not conservative: that's unAmerican.

The second is factually confused. There is actually quite a lengthy history of abortion (not to mention infanticide) in human history; some technologies may be new, but the net result is anything but. In addition, I don't know what "socially risky" means--risky in what way, and in whose view? And unless I'm badly mistaken, "conservatives" have been trying to do an end-run around popular opinion for decades in order to have the Supreme Court outlaw the practice across the land. So much for the weight of popular opinion.

Third, what in the world does "non-normative" mean? If you mean "non-majority," fine--but then, so what? For a suggestion of how enduring such "non-normative" practices have been, why don't you start with a re-reading of Plato? To the degree that "non-normative" really means "stuff I don't like," we reserve the right to not take you at all seriously.
kuha

Postby paulthefan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 am

paulthefan wrote:Conservatives recognize what the ages have taught: that foreign agents should not be granted the same rights of privacy that U.S. citizens have .. so If a warrant is granted to listen in on your phone calls to the KSA you can not expect to get a waiver because you used your neighbors cell phone.

kuha wrote:OK, just for fun, let's take a minute to examine these statements/assertions.

The first is simply off base. The problem in question stemmed from illegal wiretaps on US citizens on US soil. Thus, Paul would have it that "desirable" ends justify blatantly illegal means. That's not conservative: that's unAmerican.

Ok let me help, it is possible to be a US citizen AND a foreign agent. That would be someone that is a US citizen and is acting in the interests of a foreign power. It has happend in the past and our country has never forfeited the right to monitor the communications of such a citizen.

kuha wrote:The second is factually confused. There is actually quite a lengthy history of abortion (not to mention infanticide) in human history; some technologies may be new, but the net result is anything but. In addition, I don't know what "socially risky" means--risky in what way, and in whose view? And unless I'm badly mistaken, "conservatives" have been trying to do an end-run around popular opinion for decades in order to have the Supreme Court outlaw the practice across the land. So much for the weight of popular opinion.

You are wrong again, Abortion laws had been before 1973 the affairs of the people through statutes of the various states in the union. They could vary from state to state as the mores and sensibilities of the people varied from state to state. Once the supreme court decided that the state of Texas was to have the same moral law as the territory of DC the popular will was short circuited. You should get out more.

kuha wrote:Third, what in the world does "non-normative" mean? If you mean "non-majority," fine--but then, so what? For a suggestion of how enduring such "non-normative" practices have been, why don't you start with a re-reading of Plato? To the degree that "non-normative" really means "stuff I don't like," we reserve the right to not take you at all seriously.

non-normative means not normal or not the norm. It is not normative to park an M1 tank on your lawn. It is not normative for a grown man to sit on his front lawn in a diaper. It is not normative to perform sodomy. People have actually had laws against these behaviors. Some they enforce. Some society does not and are simply resolutions to help people understand what is unhealthy for them and society.

If you are so ill informed on these 3 issues, taking me seriously is the least of your problems.
paulthefan

Postby jazzcyclist » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 am

paulthefan wrote: It is not normative to perform sodomy..

Are you sure about that?

Sodomy - anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex
jazzcyclist

Postby SQUACKEE » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:34 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
paulthefan wrote: It is not normative to perform sodomy..

Are you sure about that?

Sodomy - anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex

Jazz is correct. I always use to think Sodomy was, you know 2 guys doing that thing. Come to find out i love sodomy. :D
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby AthleticsInBritain » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 am

Hold up. When did oral sex become known as sodomy?

Dang. We were hoping to keep the buggery to ourselves. Now everyone's at it!
AthleticsInBritain

Postby SQUACKEE » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:50 am

Sodomy for everyone! I 'm buying! :D
SQUACKEE

Postby Daisy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 am

SQUACKEE wrote:Sodomy for everyone! I 'm buying! :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: You're all going to hell :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Daisy

Postby SQUACKEE » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 am

Daisy wrote:

:twisted: You're all going to hell :twisted:

Will there be Sodomy there?
SQUACKEE

Postby AthleticsInBritain » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:55 am

SQUACKEE wrote:
Daisy wrote: