Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worldwid

Normally open July 4th only---the one day a year when partisan politics, religion, etc. are acceptable topics on this Board (within reason). The forum is now closed.

Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worldwid

Postby MattMarriott » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:26 am

Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worldwide only by End Times Prophet

The Script
The script for the "election" of Hillary Clinton, supported by less than 5 pct of the population, as the last president of the US (unless the illuminati will have to terminate the script before), was explained worldwide only by End Times Prophet. (1)
Electing a candidate who did not manage to gather a crowd larger than 4,000 (including the hundreds of paid campaign personnel).
This despite the script for the role of the candidate supposed to lose (2), the "black" candidate by the name of Obama (as close as it can get to the CIA creation Osama).
Obama, the candidate with a 80+ muslim grandmother who has to pump her daily supply of fresh water from a hole in the ground somewehere in Africa.
Obama, the candidate with two main roles: to convince people that computers do not multiply the Clinton votes and to ask his crowds for a big cheer for Clinton, each time the "results" are announced.(3)

The main goal of the script
The goal of the script for the "election" of Hillary Clinton, was explained again worldwide only by End Times Prophet. It is as simple as this:

1. The masses in Illuminatiland have formally accepted to carry the mark of the beast in 2004. On their forehead and on their right hand, i.e. in thoughts and deeds. Only a few, VERY FEW, refused it. (4)

2. Once that happened, for the illuminati the only "new developments" in Illuminatiland until the final slaughter can be nothing but proving the Illuminati B-Plan, total deception (5), i.e. how completely they can fool and control the sheep. Ulltimately this resumes to seeking to reach as close as possible to the ultimate border, which is defined by explaining openly to the sheep how they were fooled.
In other words, the ultimate border is defined by the illuminati telling the sheep exactly what Matt Marriott told them during the ten years (6) that the battle of Armageddon lasted so far. (7)

Notes
(1) http://last-antichrist.blogspot.com/200 ... s-two.html

(2) Currently only one result, and it's the right one
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... to+lose%22

(3) http://voting-machines.blogspot.com/200 ... 4-for.html

(4) Halloween 2004 - last hours before almost all Americans formally accept to carry the mark of the beast
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/11/301542.shtml

(5) more about the Illuminati B-plan here: http://illuminati-religion.blogspot.com/

(6) A starting point here: http://best-seller-hoaxes.blogspot.com/

(7) http://armageddon-now.blogspot.com/
MattMarriott

Postby gh » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:32 am

Could this be a rare trifecta, where a single post could be expunged for politics, religion and sexism?!!!
gh

Postby stallion » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 am

gh wrote:Could this be a rare trifecta, where a single post could be expunged for politics, religion and sexism?!!!

I think Matt has circled the bases, with racism rounding out his achievement, but this is the big leagues kid, and you're not allowed to use an "illuminattium" bat.
stallion

Postby SQUACKEE » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 am

Please dont zap Matt. Very entertaining. Hey Matt, if Obama gets the nomination will you admit your completely wrong and a follower of an assine cult?
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby Cooter Brown » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:50 am

As The End Times Prophet (TM), I am offended by your post revealing my intentions. The black helicopters will coming for you shortly.
Last edited by Cooter Brown on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cooter Brown

Postby MJD » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:50 am

How can you tell what he is saying so you can tell if he is wrong or right? He's lost me.
MJD

Postby dukehjsteve » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:52 am

Matt, when the men in the white coats come around, they are not Good Humor men.
dukehjsteve

Postby bekeselassie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 am

Cooter Brown wrote:As The End Times Prophet (TM), I am offended by your post revealing my intentions. The black helicopters will coming for you shortly.

Jesus wasn't what they expected, so I shouldn't judge . . . but it just seems that the End Times Prophet wouldn't be named Cooter.
bekeselassie

Postby MJD » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 am

Some of his earlier math:

Timothy McVeigh 2001 + Kostas Kenteris 2004 + Jan
Ullrich 2006 = Marion Jones 2007
MJD

Postby Cooter Brown » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 am

bekeselassie wrote:Jesus wasn't what they expected, so I shouldn't judge . . . but it just seems that the End Times Prophet wouldn't be named Cooter.

That what We want you to believe.

FYI, everyone paid attention to Jesus, when it was his brother, Larry Christ, really pulling the strings behind the curtain.
Cooter Brown

Postby bekeselassie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:58 am

And the thread goes deeper and deeper . . .
bekeselassie

Re: Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worl

Postby Marlow » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 pm

MattMarriott wrote:2. Once that happened, for the illuminati the only "new developments" in Illuminatiland until the final slaughter can be nothing but proving the Illuminati B-Plan, total deception (5), i.e. how completely they can fool and control the sheep. Ulltimately this resumes to seeking to reach as close as possible to the ultimate border, which is defined by explaining openly to the sheep how they were fooled. In other words, the ultimate border is defined by the illuminati telling the sheep exactly what Matt Marriott told them during the ten years (6) that the battle of Armageddon lasted so far.

TAFNY!!! - but just to clarify, does the phrase, "in other words" mean: if you're taking any of this seriously, you're missing the point. :D
Marlow

Postby wineturtle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:32 pm

When do we get to this part??

And so it was that later
as the miller told his tale
that her face, at first just ghostly,
turned a whiter shade of pale

She said, 'There is no reason
and the truth is plain to see.'
I am the Illuminati for all
now to see.
wineturtle

Postby lonewolf » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:41 pm

I dunno, is all that good or bad.. for whom?
lonewolf

Postby Chetanji » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 am

What in the name of Dan Brown is going on here?
The moment I start to understand some of the gobbaly gook I lose his thread.
I gave up after several attempts at grasping at straws of understanding this.

Is it supposed to be funny? Or is it supposed to strike fear in me?
Or is it a literal proof of something I'm too deaf to understand? :roll: :oops:
Chetanji

Postby bekeselassie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:48 am

Chetanji wrote:Is it supposed to be funny? Or is it supposed to strike fear in me?

Apparently, it's not clear, judging from the comments among us posters. But I think the thread as a whole is very funny! :lol:
bekeselassie

Postby SQUACKEE » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:50 am

Chetanji wrote:What in the name of Dan Brown is going on here?
The moment I start to understand some of the gobbaly gook I lose his thread.
I gave up after several attempts at grasping at straws of understanding this.

Is it supposed to be funny? Or is it supposed to strike fear in me?
Or is it a literal proof of something I'm too deaf to understand? :roll: :oops:

Matt is as serious as a heart attack and thats is what is so damn funny. :lol:
SQUACKEE

Postby Chetanji » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:12 am

SQUACKEE wrote:
bekeselassie wrote:Apparently, it's not clear, judging from the comments among us posters. But I think the thread as a whole is very funny! :lol:

Matt is as serious as a heart attack and thats is what is so damn funny.

Thanks, I am on the wavelength now. I found Dan Brown's books fun, but not worthy of a belief system of anything or much less worship.

Although I do have a personal fear of women who murder and dismember their lovers and dump them on the other side of the Potomac river in a park to be found at sunrise. Go Obama! :D :roll: :D
Chetanji

Postby bekeselassie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:20 am

Chetanji wrote:Although I do have a personal fear of women who murder and dismember their lovers and dump them on the other side of the Potomac river in a park to be found at sunrise. Go Obama! :D :roll: :D

Funny you'd say that. Being Valentine's Day, this morning I kissed my wife good-bye, and she grabbed my face in both hands, stared straight into my eyes, and said, "Sweetheart, I want you to know that no matter what life brings, I will never murder you, dismember you, or throw your body into the Potomac or a park nearby! I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!"

I'm a blessed man.
bekeselassie

Postby SQUACKEE » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:24 am

bekeselassie wrote:
Chetanji wrote:Although I do have a personal fear of women who murder and dismember their lovers and dump them on the other side of the Potomac river in a park to be found at sunrise. Go Obama! :D :roll: :D

Funny you'd say that. Being Valentine's Day, this morning I kissed my wife good-bye, and she grabbed my face in both hands, stared straight into my eyes, and said, "Sweetheart, I want you to know that no matter what life brings, I will never murder you, dismember you, or throw your body into the Potomac or a park nearby! I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!"

I'm a blessed man.

I had the foresight to put the no dismembership clause in our wedding vows.
SQUACKEE

Postby dakota » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:50 am

dakota

Postby Chetanji » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:10 am

bekeselassie wrote:"Sweetheart, I want you to know that no matter what life brings, I will never murder you, dismember you, or throw your body into the Potomac or a park nearby! I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!"
I'm a blessed man.

A girlfriend who I loved very much told me early in our relationship how her last boyfriend once really pissed her off so she took her long, sharp scissors and cut to shreds his favorite velvet coat that he loved so much.
After getting a drink and clearing my throat a few times, laughing nervously, she said, "Don't worry baby, I would never do that to you....your're too sweet!"

Needless to say, not 6 months later I was delayed at work one day that made me two hours late for a planned dinner.
I came home to my favorite leather jacket cut into bite size pieces.
We didn't last long after that. You see I started having night mares of dismemberment and burning beds, etc.
She was too scary. But good in bed.
Dear Lord, why did you make it that way????????? :lol: :D :twisted: Image :twisted: :D :lol:
Chetanji

Postby racewalker » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:38 am

Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worldwide only by End Times Prophet

This has to be the zenith of closed-head injury reasoning.
racewalker

Postby Chetanji » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:09 am

racewalker wrote:This has to be the zenith of closed-head injury reasoning.

Or Open Brain Salad Surgery reasoning for the techno-savy yet addicted to the far left. Or middle right. :?
Chetanji

Re: Hillary Clinton"elected" script explained worl

Postby Mennisco » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:54 am

Marlow wrote:
TAFNY!!! - but just to clarify, does the phrase, "in other words" mean: if you're taking any of this seriously, you're missing the point. :D

How 'bout MARNY?? At least as a nickname for you dear friend. :D
Mennisco

Postby Mennisco » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:56 am

Perhaps Matt would care to illuminate us on the upcoming Gog and Magog show.
Mennisco

their role in Illuminati overtime

Postby MattMarriott » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:58 am

Until the sheep will be slaughtered, their role in Illuminati overtime (1) resumes to this:
- prove that there are no limits to how completely they can be brainwashed.
April 23 - in response to the media previoulsy repeating that only a double digit victory in Pennsylvania can keep Hillary Clinton in the race, 5 pct Clinton is assigned 55 pct of the "votes"...

Notes
(1) http://illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com/
MattMarriott

Re: their role in Illuminati overtime

Postby Marlow » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 am

MattMarriott wrote:Until the sheep will be slaughtered, . . . there are no limits to how completely they can be brainwashed.

must . . . not . . . think . . . for . . . self
must . . . do . . . what . . . Illuminati . . . say
Matt . . . Marriott . . . is . . . so . . . right
resistance . . . is . . . futile . . .
Marlow

Postby SQUACKEE » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 am

I have a rather dirty brain and any washing of it would be greatly appreciated. I have naughty thoughts that i cant control.

See Matt theres this brown stuff thats kinda waxey coming out of my ears and im convinced this is my grey matter turned brown and ozzing out of my skull.

Im begging you Matt, where or what do i do to get this "brainwashing".
SQUACKEE

Re: their role in Illuminati overtime

Postby DrJay » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:50 am

MattMarriott wrote:Until the sheep will be slaughtered, their role in Illuminati overtime...

Kansas slaughtered Memphis in overtime.
DrJay

Postby dukehjsteve » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Matt, I do not want to alarm you, but there is a black van outside your house, and JACK BAUER IS IN IT !!!!
dukehjsteve

Google, End Times Prophet and the last anti-christ

Postby MattMarriott » Thu May 22, 2008 9:29 am

Google, End Times Prophet and the last anti-christ

As the Illuminati desperately push to the utter limitsdo the only thing they are still able to do (1) while waiting to be wiped off the face of the Earth, what are the Google results in the first page of about 4,490,000 results for the last anti-christ? (2)

Notes
(1) And that is proving that the populace (which has long been reduced to zombie status) will not react no matter which illuminati jokes they will get packaged as news. Examples of pushing the 5 pct "comeback kid Clinton elected president" script to the utter limits, while non-stop repeating the chapter "Clinton wins the primary she absolutely had to" :
- Examples for May 21 alone: "Hillary Clinton's campaign running out of funds", "Clinton's Last Crusade: 'Count Our Votes''", "Clinton Desperate to Count Votes", "Obama stopped short of declaring victory".
The climax: "Superdelegates moving to Obama", i.e. transforming "voting machines make out of 5 pct of the votes a victory for Clinton" into "Clinton wins despite technical obstacles to truly democratic voting process".
In other words, the complete reversal of reality, let the "human cattle" repeat that "black is white", one of the goals of the Illuminati Religion.

(2) Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=th ... antichrist
Results in the first page as of today, May 21:
The Last Antichrist 12 Jun 2007 The official last antichrist, NATO. The unofficial, BushClinton, at this point aka George W Bush. ...http://www.last-antichrist.blogspot.com/

The Last Antichrist: Hillary Clinton 2008 for dummies - the TWO ...Hillary Clinton will become the LAST president of the United States (i.e. she is the illuminati right candidate)
http://last-antichrist.blogspot.com/200 ... s-two.html
MattMarriott

Postby Marlow » Thu May 22, 2008 10:24 am

Matt,
I have some interesting news for you.
Your IQ test just came back negative.
Just thought you'd like to know.
- Nurse Ratched
Marlow

Postby lonewolf » Thu May 22, 2008 10:41 am

It has been a while since Matt visited us. I have forgotten, has anyone figured out if what he predicts (and I don't know what that is) is good or bad and for whom?
lonewolf

Postby Marlow » Thu May 22, 2008 10:48 am

lonewolf wrote:It has been a while since Matt visited us. I have forgotten, has anyone figured out if what he predicts (and I don't know what that is) is good or bad and for whom?

I really did try to read his post above, but before my eyes glazed over, I had understood nothing that I read.

But then again, I am just a media-manipulated zombie.
Marlow

Postby SQUACKEE » Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 am

Marlow wrote:
lonewolf wrote:It has been a while since Matt visited us. I have forgotten, has anyone figured out if what he predicts (and I don't know what that is) is good or bad and for whom?

I really did try to read his post above, but before my eyes glazed over, I had understood nothing that I read.

But then again, I am just a media-manipulated zombie.

I also am a media-manupulated Zombie, that goes without saying but why cant Matt, the super genius, dumb it down for us retarded sheep. Something like-

"Hi guys -hey there's a secret organization thats gonna destroy the world and its a big secret except for a few people like me who know their whole plan.

I post here in extremely vague and confusing terms to make it look like i really know what im talking about. If i really wnted to save you all i would state everything in plain english and suggest what to do to save yourselves but whats the fun in that.

Everytime i refer to the media zombies as sheep i get a warm and fuzzy feeling that i am quite addicted to. Good day."
SQUACKEE

Postby MattMarriott » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 am

From thread "CLINTON TO DROP OUT OF RACE FRIDAY":

Poster: "Today is Friday, no? Where is the alleged Clinton concession speech at?"

Sheep replies to poster: "I thought it was changed to Saturday? Would be funny if she decided to keep fighting after all."

To sheep: How can "Clinton deciding to keep fighting after all be funny", if some of the titles of the script are "Comeback kid ´elected' the last president of the US", "BushClinton, the last antichrist", etc ?
MattMarriott

Postby SQUACKEE » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:18 am

MattMarriott wrote:From thread "CLINTON TO DROP OUT OF RACE FRIDAY":

Poster: "Today is Friday, no? Where is the alleged Clinton concession speech at?"

Sheep replies to poster: "I thought it was changed to Saturday? Would be funny if she decided to keep fighting after all."

To sheep: How can "Clinton deciding to keep fighting after all be funny", if some of the titles of the script are "Comeback kid ´elected' the last president of the US", "BushClinton, the last antichrist", etc ?

One definition of madness is when confronted by a reality that shows you have your head up your ass, the sickee continues with their faulty views without skipping a beat.
SQUACKEE

Postby lonewolf » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:54 am

Uhhhh, did Matt explain anything?
lonewolf

Postby SQUACKEE » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:59 am

lonewolf wrote:Uhhhh, did Matt explain anything?

Never does, theres no power in transparentcy.
SQUACKEE

Next