2013 NFL (American Pro Football)


A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:59 am

Pego wrote:Cry me a river for both of them.

Do you really condone punishing people for past behavior, for which they've already been disciplined? :?
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Pego » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:10 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Pego wrote:Cry me a river for both of them.

Do you really condone punishing people for past behavior, for which they've already been disciplined? :?


Not nearly enough. That's my entire point.
Pego
 
Posts: 10203
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

Pego wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:Do you really condone punishing people for past behavior, for which they've already been disciplined?
Not nearly enough.

Not nearly enoough what? :?
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Pego » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Pego wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:Do you really condone punishing people for past behavior, for which they've already been disciplined?
Not nearly enough.

Not nearly enoough what? :?


Punishment for brutality.
Pego
 
Posts: 10203
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby lonewolf » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:56 pm

The savage in me agrees with Pego.
lonewolf
 
Posts: 8816
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Indian Territory

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:03 am

A few predictions for week seven.

Giants finally win a game. At the NFL level a lot has to do with scheduling "spots". We saw the Saints finally lose in a dreaded back to back on the road "spot". The Steelers finally win coming off a bye week. Now we have a Giants team at home on a Monday night vs a Vikes teams plugging in a new QB, perfect "spot" for a Giants win.

Look for the Eagles to beat the Cowboys and take over the NFC East.

Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:35 am

Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

Mistake? By drafting Luck? :?

FYI:
Peyton Manning D.O.B. - 3/24/76
Ancdrew Luck D.O.B. - 9/12/89
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

Mistake? By drafting Luck? :?

FYI:
Peyton Manning D.O.B. - 3/24/76
Ancdrew Luck D.O.B. - 9/12/89


You don't treat a player on the level of a Peyton Manning like they did, you disagree?
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 am

Dixon wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

Mistake? By drafting Luck? :?

FYI:
Peyton Manning D.O.B. - 3/24/76
Ancdrew Luck D.O.B. - 9/12/89


You don't treat a player on the level of a Peyton Manning like they did, you disagree?

Have you forgotten what the 49ers did to Joe Montana? Respect has nothing to do with it. It is always better to get rid of player one year too early than one year to late and Indianapolis wasn't big enough for both Manning and Luck anyway. To paraphrase Tessio from the movie "The Godfather":

Tell Peyton it was only business. The Colts still like him.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:59 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

Mistake? By drafting Luck? :?

FYI:
Peyton Manning D.O.B. - 3/24/76
Ancdrew Luck D.O.B. - 9/12/89


You don't treat a player on the level of a Peyton Manning like they did, you disagree?

Have you forgotten what the 49ers did to Joe Montana? Respect has nothing to do with it. It is always better to get rid of player one year too early than one year to late and Indianapolis wasn't big enough for both Manning and Luck anyway. To paraphrase Tessio from the movie "The Godfather":

Tell Peyton it was only business. The Colts still like him.


And look at what Montana did vs the Niners.

Peyton was treated wrong and the Colts did make a mistake by going that low and he will make them pay.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 am

Dixon wrote:Peyton was treated wrong and the Colts did make a mistake by going that low and he will make them pay.

Are you saying that the Colts should have passed on Luck to avoid hurting Manning's feelings? :?
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:Peyton was treated wrong and the Colts did make a mistake by going that low and he will make them pay.

Are you saying that the Colts should have passed on Luck to avoid hurting Manning's feelings? :?


Come on man :roll:

I'm saying ya draft Luck then let him do his Aaron Rodgers impersonation for awhile. Waiting didn't hurt him any.

Manning was totally disrespected and it was wrong
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Dixon wrote:I'm saying ya draft Luck then let him do his Aaron Rodgers impersonation for awhile. Waiting didn't hurt him any.

Manning was totally disrespected and it was wrong

Did you miss the part where I said that Indianapolis wasn't big enough for the both of them? Did you hear the things that was coming out of Archie Manning's mouth prior to the draft? An "Aaron Rodgers impersonation" was never an option for Luck.
Last edited by jazzcyclist on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Pego » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Favre-Rodgers situation turned out not too pretty either. There was also one huge difference. The Colts had a first pick, you rarely get a chance to draft a "franchise" QB. Rodgers fell in Packers lap at the end of the first round.
Pego
 
Posts: 10203
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 pm

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:I'm saying ya draft Luck then let him do his Aaron Rodgers impersonation for awhile. Waiting didn't hurt him any.

Manning was totally disrespected and it was wrong

Did you miss the part where I said that Indianapolis wasn't big enough for the both of them? Did you hear the things that was coming out of Archie Manning's mouth prior to the draft? An "Aaron Rodgers impersonation" was never an option for Luck.


Since when did college kids have any say in where they go or what role they play once there? What young QB wouldn't want a year or two learning from Peyton Manning? Who cares what Archie Manning was saying?
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 am

Dixon wrote:Since when did college kids have any say in where they go or what role they play once there?

Since 1983 when John Elway came out of college.
Dixon wrote:What young QB wouldn't want a year or two learning from Peyton Manning?

Luck didn't and the Mannings said that they didn't blame him.
Dixon wrote:Who cares what Archie Manning was saying?

Obviously the Colts did since he was speaking for his son.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dutra5 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:07 am

The Colts choices were to pay Manning a lot of money coming off neck surgery and play him or draft Andrew Luck unless they wanted to invest at least $40 mil into the QB position with a lot of that money "learning".

How much "learning" occurs when a QB...as Manning is reported to do....takes virtually every snap in practice? Those ideas are clearly from days gone by anyway. I think Manning is fantastic but nobody did anything wrong to Peyton Manning other than Irsay's recent idiotic comments.
Dutra5
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Bruce Kritzler » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:31 am

[quote="Dixon]Since when did college kids have any say in where they go or what role they play once there? [/quote]

Eli Manning refused to play for San Diego (when drafted) and orchestrated a trade to NY.
Bruce Kritzler
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby gh » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:46 am

John Elway was drafted #1 by Indy, but said he'd go play for the Yankees rather than take that job, so he was traded to Denver as part of draft-day machinations.
gh
 
Posts: 46335
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby user4 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:56 am

And of course Jim Kelly was drafted by Buffalo after a relatively mild 20 below zero winter. Kelly decided to stay in the south until the offer was too good to refuse.
user4
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby user4 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am

Dutra5 wrote:The Colts choices were to pay Manning a lot of money coming off neck surgery and play him or draft Andrew Luck unless they wanted to invest at least $40 mil into the QB position with a lot of that money "learning".

How much "learning" occurs when a QB...as Manning is reported to do....takes virtually every snap in practice? Those ideas are clearly from days gone by anyway. I think Manning is fantastic but nobody did anything wrong to Peyton Manning other than Irsay's recent idiotic comments.



^^^ that is right !
user4
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:Since when did college kids have any say in where they go or what role they play once there?

Since 1983 when John Elway came out of college.
Dixon wrote:What young QB wouldn't want a year or two learning from Peyton Manning?

Luck didn't and the Mannings said that they didn't blame him.
Dixon wrote:Who cares what Archie Manning was saying?

Obviously the Colts did since he was speaking for his son.


You misunderstooed me, I was obviously talking about picking what team a player wants to play for. I assumed it was also obvious everyone knew about Elway and Eli. You really thought I wasn't aware of those sitiations?
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 am

Dixon wrote:You misunderstooed me, I was obviously talking about picking what team a player wants to play for. I assumed it was also obvious everyone knew about Elway and Eli. You really thought I wasn't aware of those sitiations?

Evidently, I still misunderstand you. Both Elway and Eli dictated what teams they were going to play for. Peyton made it known that he didn't want the Colts to draft Luck, and if they did, he wanted off the team, rather than get caught up in a Montana/Young type drama. As I said earlier, Indianapolis was not big enough for Peyton and Luck.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:You misunderstooed me, I was obviously talking about picking what team a player wants to play for. I assumed it was also obvious everyone knew about Elway and Eli. You really thought I wasn't aware of those sitiations?

Evidently, I still misunderstand you. Both Elway and Eli dictated what teams they were going to play for. Peyton made it known that he didn't want the Colts to draft Luck, and if they did, he wanted off the team, rather than get caught up in a Montana/Young type drama. As I said earlier, Indianapolis was not big enough for Peyton and Luck.


So you really believe that these players can play for whatever team they want to play for....right? Aaron Rodgers wanted to be a Niner, what happened?

Trust me if the powers that be wanted Manning tutoring Luck that's what would have happened. Yes they didn't want that drama.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 am

Dixon wrote:So you really believe that these players can play for whatever team they want to play for....right?

No, I'm saying the stars can dictate what teams they WON'T play for. Elway didn't dictate that he would play for the Broncos, he dictated that he wouldn't play for the Colts. Eli didn't dictate that he would play for the Giants, but Archie saw to it that he wouldn't play for the Chargers. If the Colts had drafted Luck, there's no way Manning would have ever suited up in a Colts uniform again unless they traded Luck.
Dixon wrote:Aaron Rodgers wanted to be a Niner, what happened?

Do you think Rodgers had the same leverage as Elway and Eli when he came out of college? Look at where these three of these players were drafted and you'll have your answer.

Dixon wrote:Trust me if the powers that be wanted Manning tutoring Luck that's what would have happened.

Unfortunately, I been reading your posts long enough to know that it's usually a mistake to trust you on matters of judgement. If you were telling me who the third leg was on USC's 1968 4x100 relay team, I would take your word as gospel, but that's a matter of fact, not judgement.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:40 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:So you really believe that these players can play for whatever team they want to play for....right?

No, I'm saying the stars can dictate what teams they WON'T play for. Elway didn't dictate that he would play for the Broncos, he dictated that he wouldn't play for the Colts. Eli didn't dictate that he would play for the Giants, but Archie saw to it that he wouldn't play for the Chargers. If the Colts had drafted Luck, there's no way Manning would have ever suited up in a Colts uniform again unless they traded Luck.
Dixon wrote:Aaron Rodgers wanted to be a Niner, what happened?

Do you think Rodgers had the same leverage as Elway and Eli when he came out of college? Look at where these three of these players were drafted and you'll have your answer.

Dixon wrote:Trust me if the powers that be wanted Manning tutoring Luck that's what would have happened.

Unfortunately, I been reading your posts long enough to know that it's usually a mistake to trust you on matters of judgement. If you were telling me who the third leg was on USC's 1968 4x100 relay team, I would take your word as gospel, but that's a matter of fact, not judgement.


You care to give an example of my faulty judgement, would love to see this.

While they can not play at all the idea that they can go where they want, nay!!!
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 am

Dixon wrote:You care to give an example of my faulty judgement, would love to see this.

I've given you an example.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 pm

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:You care to give an example of my faulty judgement, would love to see this.

I've given you an example.


No not really. Why you would think so...???
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:27 am

Dixon wrote:No not really. Why you would think so...???

You're the only person that I know of who not only thinks that it would have been possible for the Colts to keep Manning and Luck on their roster at the same time, but who also believes that it would have made good football sense to do so.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Marlow » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:You care to give an example of my faulty judgement, would love to see this.

I've given you an example.

And we don't have to go back to the GUARANTEE of a Patriots Super Bowl win, do we? :wink:
Marlow
 
Posts: 21126
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the . . . hill

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:55 pm

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:No not really. Why you would think so...???

You're the only person that I know of who not only thinks that it would have been possible for the Colts to keep Manning and Luck on their roster at the same time, but who also believes that it would have made good football sense to do so.


Where did I say it made good football sense? It would have totally sucked for everyone involved. I'm talking about what owners/honchos can do if they want, the power over the player is what I'm talking about. That wasn't obvious?

Obviously even under that adverse situation Luck would have learned from Manning just by watching him play.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Marlow wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:You care to give an example of my faulty judgement, would love to see this.

I've given you an example.

And we don't have to go back to the GUARANTEE of a Patriots Super Bowl win, do we? :wink:


One play away 8-)
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Mighty Favog » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm

As a Detroit Lions fan, I cannot determine which is a stranger feeling...
a) my team being in contention for the division title, or
b) my team winning tight games (like Sunday's shocker), or
c) getting the Lion's share of media attention this week

It's like I wandered into being a Packers or Patriots fan.
Mighty Favog
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Dixon wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:You're the only person that I know of who not only thinks that it would have been possible for the Colts to keep Manning and Luck on their roster at the same time, but who also believes that it would have made good football sense to do so.
Where did I say it made good football sense?

Well, let's see . . . . .

Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

I guess Peyton really showed them, didn't he?

Dixon wrote:You don't treat a player on the level of a Peyton Manning like they did, you disagree?

This comment sure sounds like someone who thinks the Colts should have kept Manning.
Dixon wrote:Peyton was treated wrong and the Colts did make a mistake by going that low and he will make them pay.

:lol:
Dixon wrote:I'm saying ya draft Luck then let him do his Aaron Rodgers impersonation for awhile. Waiting didn't hurt him any.

Manning was totally disrespected and it was wrong

I wonder where I got the silly idea from that you thought it made good football sense to draft Luck and keep Manning. :?

Dixon wrote:What young QB wouldn't want a year or two learning from Peyton Manning?

I'm sorry Dixon. I guess I had you all wrong. :roll:
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 am

jazzcyclist wrote:
Dixon wrote:
jazzcyclist wrote:You're the only person that I know of who not only thinks that it would have been possible for the Colts to keep Manning and Luck on their roster at the same time, but who also believes that it would have made good football sense to do so.
Where did I say it made good football sense?

Well, let's see . . . . .

Dixon wrote:Peyton will show Indy they made a big mistake.

I guess Peyton really showed them, didn't he?

Dixon wrote:You don't treat a player on the level of a Peyton Manning like they did, you disagree?

This comment sure sounds like someone who thinks the Colts should have kept Manning.
Dixon wrote:Peyton was treated wrong and the Colts did make a mistake by going that low and he will make them pay.

:lol:
Dixon wrote:I'm saying ya draft Luck then let him do his Aaron Rodgers impersonation for awhile. Waiting didn't hurt him any.

Manning was totally disrespected and it was wrong

I wonder where I got the silly idea from that you thought it made good football sense to draft Luck and keep Manning. :?

Dixon wrote:What young QB wouldn't want a year or two learning from Peyton Manning?

I'm sorry Dixon. I guess I had you all wrong. :roll:


Jazz you work way too hard at trying to prove me/everyone wrong...why?

Anyway...

Where did I say anything about good football sense? I was talking about showing respect for a great player. And regardless of the situation any young QB will learn things being around a future HOFer.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 am

I look for the Chiefs to finally lose a game this week. They are heading into a bye and are on the road vs a team coming of a loss now at home in dire need of a win (Bills).

Sure the Chiefs are the better team, this is about the "spot" they are in.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby jazzcyclist » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:42 am

Dixon wrote:Jazz you work way too hard at trying to prove me/everyone wrong...why?

Anyway...

Actually, I don't have to work very hard at all to prove you wrong. I didn't even have to use the search function in this instance, all I had to do is look back on the previous page of this same thread.

Dixon wrote:Where did I say anything about good football sense? I was talking about showing respect for a great player..

And now that you've been proven wrong, you're resorting to parsing and silly arguments over semantics. Whether you actually used the phrase "good football sense" is besides the point. It's obvious to anyone who read your posts that you believed that the Colts erred by not keeping Manning and drafting Luck and keeping them both on the roster.

Dixon wrote:And regardless of the situation any young QB will learn things being around a future HOFer.

FYI, Aaron Rodgers says that Brett Favre made a point not to teach him a damn thing, and whatever he learned he had to learn on his own.
jazzcyclist
 
Posts: 10860
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Pego » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 am

jazzcyclist wrote:FYI, Aaron Rodgers says that Brett Favre made a point not to teach him a damn thing, and whatever he learned he had to learn on his own.


After the Packers drafted Rodgers, there was an interview with Favre. He was asked if he is going to tutor his young teammate. His dour response was (paraphrased, it has been some time ago), "Why would I do that? That is what coaches are for." A total jerk.
Pego
 
Posts: 10203
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby gh » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 am

time for Dixon & Jazz to take their pissing match offline.
gh
 
Posts: 46335
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: 2013 NFL (American Pro Football)

Postby Dixon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:32 am

I'm not having one of my better $$$$$$$$$$$ years. Currently at 16-11 playing three games a week.

How does a 0-8 Tampa Bay Bucs team take a solid Seahawks team into OT?

There were a half dozen solid trends favoring the Ravens, what happened?

One of the stranger NFL ATS seasons so far.
Dixon
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 am

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests