The Heat (the movie...)

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

The Heat (the movie...)

Postby jhc68 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 pm

This flick is profane in the extreme, boorish, simple-minded with a predictable and frankly idiotic plot that plays to stereotypes, not a show for kids... All that being said, most of the audience was LOL throughout.
jhc68

Re: The Heat (the movie...)

Postby jeremyp » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 am

jhc68 wrote:This flick is profane in the extreme, boorish, simple-minded with a predictable and frankly idiotic plot that plays to stereotypes, not a show for kids... All that being said, most of the audience was LOL throughout.

I need a good laugh and I loved "Bride's maids." My inner adolescent needs stimulating.
jeremyp

Re: The Heat (the movie...)

Postby Marlow » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:32 am

jhc68 wrote:This flick is profane in the extreme, boorish, simple-minded with a predictable and frankly idiotic plot that plays to stereotypes, not a show for kids... All that being said, most of the audience was LOL throughout.

I agree with all of that, including being one of those Laughing Out Loud.
I'm pretty sure that Melissa McCarthy ad-libbed all her lines; some were over-done, but some were Coke-spit-taking funny!
Marlow