Oscar Pistorius suffers memory lapse


A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Re: Inspector Clouseau is alive and well in Pretoria

Postby mump boy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 am

Tuariki wrote:Don't worry mump. You still got a colony of sorts on the other side of the world. Our laws still tell us that the Queen of New Zealand is some old lady who lives in a big stone house on the other side of the world who has been to New Zealand 10 times.
\

Hopefully she'll stay there next time and take her whole scrounger family with her, you're very welcome to them all
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 am

The link to murder rates makes it very clear that they are massively effected by medical care in different countries so are totally skewed by countries with better emergency care. US healthcare system may be far from desirable to many of us but there are lots of countries that don't have any at all.

Those statistics don't mean anything only that US is comparatively higher than many countries were people die unnecessarily.
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Pego » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 am

user4 wrote:
dukehjsteve wrote:His use of the phrase " the firearm is one of the great civilizing tools..." blew ( pun intended) me away !!!


I dont know that there ever was a civilization where the small or small in number, the frail, the physically weaker along with groups of females were not able to protect themselves, and their property, by means of various clever self defense apparatus. Likely from homo habilis to the present, this has been a natural feature of human and a hallmark of civilizations progress. Through countless millenia it has allowed people to travel and conduct trade to the mutual benefit of others without fear of being murdered, raped, raided or looted. The firearm is simply the most recent such tool.


Sorry user4, that women throughout history have been able to protect themselves against rapist, muggers...by means of weaponry of any kind is fantasy, they never have. The only thing that has always protected them to some degree have been male family/clan members and in the recent history, a functional state.

If the administration so desires, there could be a spin-off thread for a "civilization" debate, so there is no hijacking of this one again.
Pego
 
Posts: 10196
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Inspector Clouseau is alive and well in Pretoria

Postby shivfan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 am

mump boy wrote:
Tuariki wrote:Don't worry mump. You still got a colony of sorts on the other side of the world. Our laws still tell us that the Queen of New Zealand is some old lady who lives in a big stone house on the other side of the world who has been to New Zealand 10 times.
\

Hopefully she'll stay there next time and take her whole scrounger family with her, you're very welcome to them all

:lol:
Seconded....
shivfan
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 am
Location: Just outside London

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mal » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 am

Enter the cricket bat
mal
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby user4 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 am

mump boy wrote:The link to murder rates makes it very clear that they are massively effected by medical care in different countries so are totally skewed by countries with better emergency care. US healthcare system may be far from desirable to many of us but there are lots of countries that don't have any at all.

Those statistics don't mean anything only that US is comparatively higher than many countries were people die unnecessarily.


We can probably agree that all homicides are unnecessary. In the US however we notice that many areas exhibiting the greatest violent crime rates, far exceeding the US national average, are areas with strict gun bans. I dont know if medical care tells a significant part of the story, for instance a homicide attempt in the US where the life is saved by an EMT is still categorized as a violent assault, perhaps even an attempted murder.

Having ideals that civilization will someday make the murderer obsolete is a great ideal, it is a wonderful futuristic hypothesis, it is a moral aspiration worthy of an English gentleman. Unfortunately the present does not conform to that ideal. If you are the victim of a violent assault it can be life ending. That is a risk that a calculating honest person may chose to minimize by firearm in his/her home.

Pego wrote:Sorry user4, that women throughout history have been able to protect themselves against rapist, muggers...by means of weaponry of any kind is fantasy, they never have. The only thing that has always protected them to some degree have been male family/clan members and in the recent history, a functional state.


Yes, they have and actually highly functioning states have been some of the greatest perpetrators of raiding/robbery/rape/assault/murder. The biological/culture value of females is obviously indispensable and the core of any people. That men in a culture would protect their females goes without saying. That equalizing apparatus such as arms, that make the risks very high for the grown male marauder/raper/looter has been a deterrent and advanced civilization guarantees is obvious. There is no reason for someone's present distaste for firearms to cloud these observation. Yes, certainly family ties are a powerful incentive for protection and males will protect their familial females (daughters/sisters/spouse) to the death, that is nature. That they will do so more effectively than the unarmed female can against large numerous adult males does not change the value of arms to raise the risks to the assailant. Each human will take account of the risks he/she faces and will determine how they are to stay safe. Telling other persons how they can defend themselves in their own home under attack seems against nature to some of us. The least one can do is offer an alternative solution that protects the life of innocents other than wait for the police and EMT to arrive in a few hours to make a report.
user4
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby gibson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:10 am

the murder rates for armed to the teeth israel and switzerland are near zero.
same as in eastern canada where farmers have weapons.

psychos from the x-military and ghetto with guns are the real problem.
gibson
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Pego » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 am

user4 wrote:a lot


Your mastery of obfuscation by eloquence is admirable :wink: :D .
Pego
 
Posts: 10196
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby iain » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:20 am

gibson wrote:the murder rates for armed to the teeth israel ... are near zero.


Officially that is!
iain
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Daisy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:29 am

On Feb 27th 2013 the Guardian wrote:A shooting at a wood-processing company in central Switzerland has left three people dead and seven wounded, some of them seriously, prosecutors say.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/fe ... d-shooting


They go on:
An estimated 2.3m firearms are owned by the country's 8 million people.

But gun crime is relatively rare, with just 24 gun killings in 2009, a rate of about 0.3 per 100,000 inhabitants. The US rate that year was about 11 times higher.

Still, there have been several high-profile incidents over the years, including the killing of 14 people at a city council meeting in Zug, not far from Lucerne, in 2001.

Last month a 33-year-old man killed three women and wounded two men in a southern Swiss village.
Daisy
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby user4 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:28 am

more information might be helpful,

Consider the fact that a very large proportion of gun related deaths in the US are actually suicides,

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

Consider that suicide rates in general between the UK and the US are not all that different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... icide_rate

So a "gun related deaths" statistic can be a conflation of highly disparate issues. The UK suicidal person is simply more likely to poison or hang himself rather than shoot himself. Conversely measuring gun related deaths in the US compared to say the UK may be misleading. It is worth reading more of the details behind the statistics before jumping to conclusions.

Related to all of this, someone might decide that an area/country/county with a .2% suicide rate (and a near zero homicide rate) would be a far superior place to live than one with a .1% violent homicide rate (with even no suicides) though there were 2X as many deaths (per unit of population) in the former.
user4
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby marknhj » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

user4 wrote:more information might be helpful,


What the fuck are you talking about now? And why is suicide at all relevant to this thread at all? I'll answer that for you. It isn't.

Your preposterous theories probably include the belief that troubled Brits and historically-associated country folk sometimes commit suicide by whacking themselves in the head with a cricket bat :roll:
marknhj
 
Posts: 5070
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Pego » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm

A plea to gh not to lock this thread. Remove the last couple of posts and let the thread live.
Pego
 
Posts: 10196
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Conor Dary » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Pego wrote:A plea to gh not to lock this thread. Remove the last couple of posts and let the thread live.


I agree. It has got way off track.
Conor Dary
 
Posts: 6297
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby batonless relay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:22 pm

since we are trying to get back to the case

Testis compositum was the substance found at the home that was initially said to be steroids. It is sometimes used as a male enhancement drug.

Oscar Pistorius' representatives named the substance found in his bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend as Testis compositum on Wednesday and said it is an herbal remedy used "in aid of muscle recovery."

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed online in both oral and injectable forms as a testosterone booster and a sexual enhancer. Some online retailers also say it can be used to treat tiredness.

Pistorius' lawyers, through his public relations firm, did not give details as to whether the product they named was the same one marketed in the U.S. as a sexual enhancer with pig testicles, pig heart and pig embryo among its ingredients.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ol ... d/1951159/
Last edited by batonless relay on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
batonless relay
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Daisy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 pm

batonless relay wrote:It is a male enhancement drug, which means he could have been banned had he been caught like LaShawn Merritt

Not sure we can assume this, since they are different products.
Daisy
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby batonless relay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Daisy wrote:
batonless relay wrote:It is a male enhancement drug, which means he could have been banned had he been caught like LaShawn Merritt

Not sure we can assume this, since they are different products.

good point. i will change it.
batonless relay
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby user4 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm

marknhj wrote:
user4 wrote:more information might be helpful,


What the fuck are you talking about now? And why is suicide at all relevant to this thread at all? I'll answer that for you. It isn't.

Your preposterous theories probably include the belief that troubled Brits and historically-associated country folk sometimes commit suicide by whacking themselves in the head with a cricket bat :roll:


I get the strange feeling you dont read anything I actually write. You simply respond to it as if i wrote something that clearly exposed my pen was a felonious weapon or worse that I slandered the sport of cricket :) . For the record I would like to plead not guilty to both of those charges :).
user4
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Blues » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

batonless relay wrote:since we are trying to get back to the case

Testis compositum was the substance found at the home that was initially said to be steroids. It is sometimes used as a male enhancement drug.

Oscar Pistorius' representatives named the substance found in his bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend as Testis compositum on Wednesday and said it is an herbal remedy used "in aid of muscle recovery."

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed online in both oral and injectable forms as a testosterone booster and a sexual enhancer. Some online retailers also say it can be used to treat tiredness.

Pistorius' lawyers, through his public relations firm, did not give details as to whether the product they named was the same one marketed in the U.S. as a sexual enhancer with pig testicles, pig heart and pig embryo among its ingredients.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ol ... d/1951159/


Also, we should keep in mind that it's only Pistorius' lawyers who are stating that the substance was Testis compositum. The official police lab analysis report of the substance in Pistorius' vials and syringes hasn't been released yet... And even if Testis compositum is marketed as a male enhancement product, it doesn't necessarily have to contain a substance that's currently banned, as Daisy already pointed out.
Blues
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Tuariki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 am

user4 wrote:I get the strange feeling you dont read anything I actually write. You simply respond to it as if i wrote something that clearly exposed my pen was a felonious weapon or worse that I slandered the sport of cricket :) . For the record I would like to plead not guilty to both of those charges :).

Cricket? What is there to slander. Only the Brits would invent a game that you can play for 5 days and still not get a result.
Tuariki
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby dec7000 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 am

Blues wrote:
batonless relay wrote:since we are trying to get back to the case

Testis compositum was the substance found at the home that was initially said to be steroids. It is sometimes used as a male enhancement drug.

Oscar Pistorius' representatives named the substance found in his bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend as Testis compositum on Wednesday and said it is an herbal remedy used "in aid of muscle recovery."

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed online in both oral and injectable forms as a testosterone booster and a sexual enhancer. Some online retailers also say it can be used to treat tiredness.

Pistorius' lawyers, through his public relations firm, did not give details as to whether the product they named was the same one marketed in the U.S. as a sexual enhancer with pig testicles, pig heart and pig embryo among its ingredients.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ol ... d/1951159/


Also, we should keep in mind that it's only Pistorius' lawyers who are stating that the substance was Testis compositum. The official police lab analysis report of the substance in Pistorius' vials and syringes hasn't been released yet... And even if Testis compositum is marketed as a male enhancement product, it doesn't necessarily have to contain a substance that's currently banned, as Daisy already pointed out.


One of the many "ingredients" of Testis Compostium, although usually legal, is prohibited if injected. He does, though, have more serious offences to worry about!
dec7000
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Blues » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am

dec7000 wrote:
Blues wrote:
batonless relay wrote:since we are trying to get back to the case

Testis compositum was the substance found at the home that was initially said to be steroids. It is sometimes used as a male enhancement drug.

Oscar Pistorius' representatives named the substance found in his bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend as Testis compositum on Wednesday and said it is an herbal remedy used "in aid of muscle recovery."

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed online in both oral and injectable forms as a testosterone booster and a sexual enhancer. Some online retailers also say it can be used to treat tiredness.

Pistorius' lawyers, through his public relations firm, did not give details as to whether the product they named was the same one marketed in the U.S. as a sexual enhancer with pig testicles, pig heart and pig embryo among its ingredients.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ol ... d/1951159/


Also, we should keep in mind that it's only Pistorius' lawyers who are stating that the substance was Testis compositum. The official police lab analysis report of the substance in Pistorius' vials and syringes hasn't been released yet... And even if Testis compositum is marketed as a male enhancement product, it doesn't necessarily have to contain a substance that's currently banned, as Daisy already pointed out.


One of the many "ingredients" of Testis Compostium, although usually legal, is prohibited if injected. He does, though, have more serious offences to worry about!


For my own knowledge and information, can you tell me what ingredient it would be, and whether it's also prohibited out of competition as well as in competition? Does it involve the tiny amount of anabolic steroids in the diluted pig testicles extract? (If so, wouldn't that be prohibited via oral use too?) (Below is the link to the diluted ingredients contained in Testis compositum injection.)

http://www.homotoxicology.net/matmed/combo/Ind4lgrh.htm
Blues
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Tuariki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 am

I watched the ABC 20/20 "The fast times of Oscar Pistorius" on YouTube. Interesting. Sad. And IMO reinforces the paranoia schizophrenia mentalities of the guy. Hope he goes away for a long time.
Tuariki
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Pego » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Blues wrote:
For my own knowledge and information, can you tell me what ingredient it would be, and whether it's also prohibited out of competition as well as in competition? Does it involve the tiny amount of anabolic steroids in the diluted pig testicles extract? (If so, wouldn't that be prohibited via oral use too?) (Below is the link to the diluted ingredients contained in Testis compositum injection.)

http://www.homotoxicology.net/matmed/combo/Ind4lgrh.htm


I love the list of ingredients/indications in this concoction, especially some cactus extract. It is good for depression and vaginal discharge. Woof!
Pego
 
Posts: 10196
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby batonless relay » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 am

There still has not been enough facts to say he's either paranoid or schizophrenic, but if he's a paranoid schizophrenic based upon his gun ownership then it runs in the family. I will stick with the avid gun owner for now.
The gun collectors' club, the Lowveld Firearm Collectors Association, which the runner joined last April said Pistorius also owned but hadn't yet licensed six other firearms for his gun collection.
South Africa's Beeld newspaper reported that the runner's father, three uncles and grandfather also own 55 firearms between them -- ranging from handguns to rifles.
"Some of the guns are for hunting and some are for protection, the hand guns," the Telegraph quoted Henke Pistorius as saying.


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/05 ... z2Mg1YMJDt
batonless relay
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby gh » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 am

it obviously won't change anybody's mind on anything, but for an insightful look into the gun culture, read the linked book review (or the whole book, if you''re of a mind).

<<...Guns, like abortion, are seen by some as a life-or-death issue that merits careful regulation, and by others as a matter of personal freedom and constitutional right. Each camp makes little attempt to understand the other, much less to compromise.

That could soon change, as the gun issue is about to find a new ambassador in Dan Baum. A self-professed "gun guy," the former New Yorker staff writer is far from a stereotypical gun nut. He's an urban Jew whose liberal views on everything but guns align with those who abhor firearms the most...>>


Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/books/article/Gun ... z2Mga4yBsY
gh
 
Posts: 46298
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby jeremyp » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 am

O.P. may be paranoid but he definitely is not Schizophrenic! No Schizophrenic could advance to such a high level of competitive sportsmanship and public view and be in a hallucinatory or delusional (both symptoms of Schizophrenia) state. Perhaps the use of the word is being confused with the medias use of the word to mean "dual personality" which Schizophrenia is not.
jeremyp
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Florida

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Tuariki » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Paranoia? Schizophrenia? both admittedly debatable in terms of traits for Pistorius.

But the trait of "shame". Pistorius' latest approach to the Court shows the guy has no shame at all. If his killing of Reeva was truly an act of mistaken identity and he was truly remorseful the guy would not be challenging his bail conditions and demanding his passports be returned so he can travel overseas.

He truly is a low life.
Tuariki
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Pego » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Tuariki wrote:He truly is a low life.


Yes.
Pego
 
Posts: 10196
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:33 pm

As above ^^^
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby gh » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 pm

The former lead detective has resigned

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/07/world/afr ... ?hpt=hp_t1
gh
 
Posts: 46298
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Apparently he's on the verge of suicide

Close friend Mike Azzie, who Pistorius refers to as Uncle Mike, said the sportsman was a "broken man" after he was tasked with selling his racehorses to raise money to pay for spiralling legal fees.
:cry: :cry:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03 ... _hp_ref=uk
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Flumpy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:59 am

Selling his racehorse!!! :shock:

I hate it when that happens. :P
Flumpy
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Daisy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:42 pm

MrBowie would feel his pain.
Daisy
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

There was an hour long documentary on BBC tonight but i forgot to watch

I'll catch up tomorrow and report back
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Tuariki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Flumpy wrote:Selling his racehorse!!! :shock:

I hate it when that happens. :P

He definitely should sell it before he mistakes it for an ass and shoots it.
Tuariki
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:08 am

mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Conor Dary » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 am

Where exactly would he go? What meet would want that hot potato? Maybe they could get Tim Danielson in a veterans race as an encore.
Conor Dary
 
Posts: 6297
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby mump boy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 am

Conor Dary wrote:Where exactly would he go?


Somewhere without an extradition treaty !!

Who gives a potential murder their passport ?!!
mump boy
 
Posts: 5636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: saaaaaarf london

Re: Inspector Clouseau - now - The debate on Oscar Pistorius

Postby Conor Dary » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 am

mump boy wrote:
Conor Dary wrote:Where exactly would he go?


Somewhere without an extradition treaty !!

Who gives a potential murder their passport ?!!


But they have to have a meet. But you are right, the guy has been charged with murder, and yet, the courts are saying, go run in Zurich, or maybe even Pre! I could see gh announcing that one. "In lane 2 with the ball and chain...."
Conor Dary
 
Posts: 6297
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: कनोर दारी in Ronald MacDonald's Home Town, and once a Duck always a Duck.

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests