Walking Dead Season 4

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Walking Dead Season 4

Postby jamboy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Begins this Sunday at 9pm on AMC.

One of the best series on TV.
jamboy

Re: Walking Dead Season 4

Postby dukehjsteve » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:22 am

jamboy wrote:Begins this Sunday at 9pm on AMC.

Call me sick, call me whatever, but it's my favorite too !
dukehjsteve

Postby Marlow » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am

dukehjsteve wrote:
jamboy wrote:Begins this Sunday at 9pm on AMC.

Call me sick, call me whatever, but it's my favorite too !

I was starting to lose interest, but the Governor arc roped me back in. My son says he's read all the graphic novels, and there's lots more 'interesting' Governor-like sub-plots to come.

I see the lead actor is leaving the show, so what gruesome death will he be subject to?
Marlow

Postby KDFINE » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Spoiler alert. Thanks a lot Marlow!
KDFINE

Postby jeremyp » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

The turn over of actors is a weak point of the show as they have not replaced them, so far, with any of equal caliber. Barring the samurai wielding mostly mute black ninja of course!
jeremyp

Postby Marlow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am

KDFINE wrote:Spoiler alert. Thanks a lot Marlow!

Spoiler alert?! Yeah, I suppose if you don't read ANY national media, that would be a surprise. :D
I'm guessing you have one of the few remaining hand-cranked TV sets! :D
Marlow

Postby KDFINE » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 am

Hey Marlow, you have to be sarcastic because you were called out for giving something away. I read two newspapers - one of which I avoid one of the movie reviewers because the dolt tends to give too much away. I'd expect most folks to say "oops, I'm sorry", or in the words of Tom Lehrer "to have the good sense to at least shut up," which would be the civil thing to do.
KDFINE

Postby Marlow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

KDFINE wrote:Hey Marlow, you have to be sarcastic because you were called out for giving something away. I read two newspapers - one of which I avoid one of the movie reviewers because the dolt tends to give too much away. I'd expect most folks to say "oops, I'm sorry", or in the words of Tom Lehrer "to have the good sense to at least shut up," which would be the civil thing to do.

Really?! I thought you were kidding! That's not a secret at all. I've read it in both USA Today and Time magazine. You are are a very remarkable person to be able to keep yourself from 'accidently' knowing something that was not a secret (at all!).

But . . . if you were that determined to NOT know anything about the show except what you see on Sunday nights, I do most humbly beseech your pardon (and no, that was NOT sarcasm). :shock:

N.B. Just because the actor is leaving the show does not necessarily mean the character has to die, but in THIS show, which THAT character - yeah, he'll going to go out very messily.
Marlow

Postby KDFINE » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Apology accepted.
KDFINE