15 movies you hope are on your next flight from Heathrow

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Re: 15 movies you hope are on your next flight from Heathrow

Postby KDFINE » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 pm

I put my 2 cents in on this topic in 2006. In re-thinking it, since this is off-season for most board topics - I guess I figure it should be movies that you can see on a plane. Its got to be a small screen movie. Its got to be a movie that you can pick up and enjoy if interrupted by anyone of the numerous interruptions experienced in flight, like loss of sound and picture when the captain comes on to tell you that turbulence is ahead and you'd better buckle up, or the food is being served. It should be a movie in an attractive locale. It should be a movie that you can enjoy cooped up on an airplane. It cannot be any film with subtitles. Any film with a plane crash or a plane in distress would automatically be barred from the list since it would never be shown on an airplane. Having explained my newfound criteria for this topic I haven't thought of any particular films, though Dirty Rotten Scoundrels would fit the bill.
KDFINE

Previous