Pego wrote:It has been customary to predict the year. As a Great Seeer, these are my GARAUNTEED predictions for 2006. Well, number 5 is a wishful thinking.
1. Madonna will not get impregnated by aliens.
2. There will be several natural disasters in the world.
3. Pat Robertson will say something incredibly asinine.
4. The world record in men High Jump will be at 245 at the end of the year.
5. WCSN will provide a web cast for the World Cup.
6. The Green Bay Packers will not win the Super Bowl.
7. New “authentic” photographs of the Bigfoot will be published.
8. T & F will get no media respect.
9. The USA soccer team will not win the World Cup.
10. A politician will be disgraced.
"Great Seeer . . . GARAUNTEED"?!
The first thing I see is that you and the Squackman are going to Remedial Typing School!
Other than that, I think you are "Spot On" (that's my new favorite phrase!) with those calls! I might add
1. PEDs will be discovered in more sports (gasp!).
2. Conte will come out of the Slammer a totally rehabilitated man, sworn to Clean Up the Sport! (at least that's what he'll say!).
3. two famous celebrities will marry.
4. that couple will get their marriage annulled, even after she gives birth to their child (which came shortly after their marriage).
5. a critically acclaimed movie will come out that NO ONE pays to go see (there's one out right now, as a matter of fact).
6. TV shows will get even sillier.
7. everyone will suddenly see how silly it is to own an SUV and will all trade them in for Hybrids (I wish!).
8. the price of gas will fluctuate in direct proportion to how greedy the oil execs are feeling that day.
9. (MJD special) the Canuckian dollar will be worth $1.01 Murkan
10. Squackee and Bad Hammy will pass tafnut in total posts, at which point, he (tafnut) will have a nervous breakdown, be institutionalized and gh will be named his legal guardian.
Happy New Year, Everyone!