The new "Tafnut" rule?


A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

The new "Tafnut" rule?

Postby MJD » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:42 am

Tafnut has never mentioned this and he surely must have done it. I just edited a message and got this:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."
MJD
 
Posts: 13402
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am

Postby tandfman » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:08 am

Omigod! The next thing you know, we'll have day limits! (Actually, that might not be such a bad idea, although it would probably encourage a whole lot of last-minute posting, like just-before-the-deadline e-bay bids.)
tandfman
 
Posts: 15043
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am

Re: The new "Tafnut" rule?

Postby tafnut » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:10 am

MJD wrote:Tafnut has never mentioned this and he surely must have done it. I just edited a message and got this:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."


Haven't seen that one - I keep getting the one that says:

"That wasn't evenly remotely interesting, informative or witty - get a life (and a new sport)!"
tafnut
 
Posts: 26684
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: Lost at C (-minus)

Re: The new "Tafnut" rule?

Postby mojo » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:36 pm

tafnut wrote:
MJD wrote:Haven't seen that one - I keep getting the one that says:

"That wasn't evenly remotely interesting, informative or witty - get a life (and a new sport)!"


LOL-I get:
"No one is going to reply to this completely off topic and irelevant post.Oh well if you really want this out there-you've been warned" :P
mojo
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: at the finish line freezing my butt off

Re: The new "Tafnut" rule?

Postby Daisy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:51 pm

mojo wrote:
tafnut wrote:
MJD wrote: "No one is going to reply to this completely off topic and irelevant post.Oh well if you really want this out there-you've been warned" :P


Hi Mojo, i guess this site is trying to undo its own predictions. If you'd prefer, however, I could ignore you on a regular basis? Assuming I'll be able too. See the message I got below :?

Edit: OK I give up. Mine wouldn't let me post until I re-edited this post to conform to the boards socializing standards. It said: "Be nice to Mojo, no one likes their energetic and enthusiastic posts being completely ignored."
Daisy
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Postby MJD » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:59 pm

I assume everyone knows that I, for one, am not kidding. That really did pop up.
MJD
 
Posts: 13402
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am

Postby mojo » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:03 pm

I know that to be true MJD. You have to have 30secs in between each post. Just think of it as interval training.

When you type at the speed of light (as I do) you learn that pretty quickly.
mojo
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: at the finish line freezing my butt off

Postby Daisy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:05 pm

mojo wrote:When you type at the speed of light (as I do) you learn that pretty quickly.

It helps if you only write one sentence too :wink:
Daisy
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Postby mojo » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:07 pm

Daisy wrote:
mojo wrote:When you type at the speed of light (as I do) you learn that pretty quickly.

It helps if you only write one sentence too :wink:


You know I am incapable of only one sentence!!! :twisted: :twisted: :P
mojo
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: at the finish line freezing my butt off

Postby tafnut » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:08 pm

MJD wrote:I assume everyone knows that I, for one, am not kidding. That really did pop up.


and the sad part is that I REALLY haven't ever seen it!!
tafnut
 
Posts: 26684
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: Lost at C (-minus)

Postby SQUACKEE » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:28 am

tafnut wrote:
MJD wrote:I assume everyone knows that I, for one, am not kidding. That really did pop up.


and the sad part is that I REALLY haven't ever seen it!!


you've actually never seen me either, but you saw bigfoot. very strange indeed.
SQUACKEE
 
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Postby tafnut » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:30 am

SQUACKEE wrote:you've actually never seen me either, but you saw bigfoot. very strange indeed.


Saw him? He's my brother-in-law! (adopted - we're hoping)
tafnut
 
Posts: 26684
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: Lost at C (-minus)

Postby EPelle » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:50 am

Where:s 2006 headed with two superstars of this board, tafnut and squackee related to Big Foot and King Kong in some way or fashion?!
EPelle
 
Posts: 21442
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests