Athletics? A home for the monocle?

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Athletics? A home for the monocle?

Postby Lydia » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:40 am

Good morning and good morrow.

As I hast been pushed for time, I must henceforth regretfully rush this message, although lest we overlook the importance of the messsage.

My main concern is to do with the use of monocles. I am so hoping to cause a comeback of these, but am afraid that there is no pplace for these in the athletics world therein thus. Yet I would thou be mostly obliged forth people to share withest thy me their opinions concerning the monocle of the eye.

I vow to return to explain further my concerneths, but for noweth this must suffice.

Goodbye and god speed.
Lydia

Postby tafnut » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:31 am

TAFNY!!
tafnut

Re: Athletics? A home for the monocle?

Postby SQUACKEE » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:38 am

Lydia wrote:Good morning and good morrow.

As I hast been pushed for time, I must henceforth regretfully rush this message, although lest we overlook the importance of the messsage.

My main concern is to do with the use of monocles. I am so hoping to cause a comeback of these, but am afraid that there is no pplace for these in the athletics world therein thus. Yet I would thou be mostly obliged forth people to share withest thy me their opinions concerning the monocle of the eye.

I vow to return to explain further my concerneths, but for noweth this must suffice.

Goodbye and god speed.

ive always loved the monocle. ya know that sexy look that Klink had on that t.v. show "hogans heroes."

i always thought and lectured around the country about what a hoot it would have been in that 1950's sci fi movie, cyclops, if our big one eyed star had worn a monocle. see..its funny cause he only HAS one eye.....see
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Re: Athletics? A home for the monocle?

Postby tandfman » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:55 am

Lydia wrote:My main concern is to do with the use of monocles.

I envy you.
tandfman