MJD wrote:I almost always hit preview first.
wouldnt it be great if you could do that in really life.
press button a. to preview these items
3. track meet results
4. filet migon cooked medium at steak house.
5. movie you paid $7.50 to view and $29.50 to snack as you watch.
6. used car from cousins brother.
7. toss a quarter game at the fair, land it on the plate no problem!
8. sea cruise with 2,000 strangers, your gonna have a ball!
9. thanksgiving at your new girlfriends grandmotheres house.
10 haircut by your dads best friend, circa 1973 "you like it short, dont cha?"