Check this out
Among the strange and interesting laws in your country (Excerpted from link above):
• No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
• Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
• It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.
• Chico: Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.
• It is illegal to sleep naked.
• Anyone under the age of 21 who takes out household trash containing even a single empty alcohol beverage container can be charged with illegal possession of alcohol in Missouri.
• It:s illegal to sit on any street curb in St. Louis, Missouri, and drink beer from a bucket.
• Helena, Montana, mandates that a woman can:t dance on a table in a saloon or bar unless she has on at least three pounds, two ounces of clothing.
• It is illegal to sleep naked in a hotel/ motel room.
• Waterloo: Barbers are forbidden from eating onions between 7 A.M. and 7 P.M.
• It:s still "legal" to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.
• In Eureka, Nevada men who have mustaches are forbidden from kissing women.
• White Mountain Nat. Forest: If a person is caught raking the beaches, picking up litter, hauling away trash, building a bench for the park, or many other kind things without a permit, he/she may be fined $150 for ::maintaining the national forest without a permit::.
• Cresskill: All cats must wear three bells to warn birds of their whereabouts.
• Unless you have a doctor:s note, it:s illegal to buy ice cream after 6 PM in Newark, New Jersey.
• In Carlsbad it:s legal for couples to have sex in a parked vehicle during their lunch break from work, as long as the car or van has drawn curtains to stop strangers from peeking in.
• State officials ordered 400 words of "sexually explicit material" to be cut from Romeo and Juliet.
• It is against the law to throw a ball at someone:s head for fun.
• The New York City Transit Authority has ruled that women can ride the city subways topless. New York law dictates that if a man can be somewhere without a shirt, a woman gets the same right. The decision came after arrests of women testing the ordinance on the subways. A transit police spokesman said they would comply with the new rule, but "if they were violating any other rules, like sitting on a subway bench topless smoking a cigarette, then we would take action." Smoking is not allowed in the subways.
• Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.
• It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
• Bexley: The installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses is prohibited.
• In Oxford, Ohio, it:s illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man:s picture.
• It is against the law to roller skate without notifying the police.
• Women are forbidden from wearing patent leather shoes, lest men see reflections of their underwear.