Shopping with the little woman

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Postby gm » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:22 am

Heck, shopping is where the fun is! And the, errrr, human scenery. I love to shop for everything except light fixtures. Now, try and get me to sit through a baseball game and I might just slash my wrists.
gm

Postby DrJay » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:00 am

One of the all-time great commercials was the one with the guy out shopping with his wife, looking two steps from the grave with boredom, when a voice from inside one of those round clothing racks say "Pssst...buddy....in here!" and he crawls in to find two guys with a grill and beer and TV football and one guy says "We LUUUUVVV shopping!"
DrJay

Postby MJD » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:00 am

gm wrote:Heck, shopping is where the fun is! And the, errrr, human scenery. I love to shop for everything except light fixtures. Now, try and get me to sit through a baseball game and I might just slash my wrists.

No question, that is worse. My wife used to get "free" tickets from work. Far from "free".
MJD