Really trivial Trivia....

A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. (as always, locked for the duration of major international championship)

Postby dukehjsteve » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:34 am

But no one has told me the 4 provinces/regions of Oz yet, or the 2 moons of Mars !
dukehjsteve

Postby Double R Bar4 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:54 am

That's the way Pat always spelled it.
Double R Bar4

Postby wineturtle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:49 am

gh wrote:I've got a phobia that prevents me from answering that question. Perhaps I'm diemented in some way.

gh hit it but do they really belong ??????
The Moons of Mars: Phobos and Deimos
Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos. They are small irregularly shaped moons and may not belong to Mars at all. The moons may have been captured ........................................more>
http://starryskies.com/solar_system/mar ... moons.html
wineturtle

Postby dukehjsteve » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:23 pm

[quote="wineturtle"][quote="gh"]I've got a phobia that prevents me from answering that question. Perhaps I'm diemented in some way.[/quote]

gh hit it but do they really belong ??????
The Moons of Mars: Phobos and Deimos
Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos. They are small irregularly shaped moons and may not belong to Mars at all. The moons may have been captured ........................................more>
http://starryskies.com/solar_system/mar ... moons.html[/quote]

That's right Tom, you got them. And I am so dense that I did not even realize that Garry was playing with words !

Learned those 2 moons when I was a little kid and have been boring/annoying people with that trivia for many years.
dukehjsteve