I would like to add Puma Brush Spikes to my collection of shoes. A couple of times since this post went up I have tried contacting the respective posters but not had a reply.
If you can help please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already in my collection are:
- JW Fosters (x3 Pairs inc. Fosters Deluxe, Olympic Spike and a 1951 cobblered pair)
- Very early Reebok Captains and brand history thereafter
- Adidas 1950s onwards inc Melbournes, Tokios (kangaroo type), Tempo, Ass, Welterekord etc
- Gola early examples
- Nike 1974 onwards
- Puma Theseus - Usain Bolt specials (signed) as worn in Beijing with 'Who Faster' stamps etc.
- Shawn Crawford 2004 Athens - Nike specials. Name stitched in heel.
- Plus examples from around the world
- Many patented developments: first removable spikes from 1930s, first 'lace-less' spikes, Snug-Fit banding, Reebok Pump spikes, Puma Disc spikes).