MJ on MJ and Himself

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

Postby Mats Nilsson » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:07 pm

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by Mats Nilsson on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mats Nilsson

Postby EPelle » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:07 pm

eldrick wrote:why does this topic exist, & still here ?

is it simply to allow some root vegetables to hope they can "proffer" above-shit-level, pathethic "protruberances" ?

What is this poster still doing in this section? He had one question which remained and got his answer.

This topic has provided information that some people believe you:re (sometimes) as good as the company you keep; and, according to gh and Marknhj, MJ number one kicks too much dirt around. It also discusses how passing any number of tests during a certain period of time -- being a basis which should prove someone was an all-around jock, not a cheating jerk -- isn:t the smartest way to go about defending oneself. The author of the column which began this thread believes otherwise and doesn:t seem to quite have thought through that one.
EPelle

Postby eldrick » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:06 am

Mats Nilsson wrote:The "hood-doc" is back again! How do you have time to practice since you are on here non stop Eldrick?

Also, while you are at it. Let's hear some credentials from you...I am curious what you have achieved on the track as well as off the track. Let's start when with when was the first international competition you competed in? Secondly, when did you get your MD? How many years did you (mal)practice? How did you get fired?

i think i'll keep my interaction with root vegetables down to boiling them & served with a dash of french mustard...
eldrick