Jack Slocombe wrote:Now that she is a convicted cheat and financial fraud (the prize money was stolen) and I understand she is now broke, she must find some way to support herself. She has lived the good life so welfare and foodstamps are out.
We need to put our heads together and give her some career counseling.
Here are some thoughts:
1. She could become the "poster girl" for Balco. Her line, "All these years and I never got caught, Balco is the mask master"
2. She could become a consultant in Red China. The Chinese are masters at copying anything.
3. She's attractive with a nice figure. She could work the streets of New York or Hollywood. Hello Heidi Flesch!!
4. Move to Greece and pick olives.
5. She could start the new "Unlimited" Track & Field league where there are no restrictions on what you put in your body. Home of the ultimate marks.
6. Is the WNBA calling?
7. Dog Trainer for Michael Vick.
Let's be helpful here, so chip in with some of those wonderful ideas you folks can come up with.
Best bet: Number 6. I think I mentioned it in the Jones confession thread. She'll have to wait until 2010, though, when the heat's completely off. Don't count her out on having second thoughts and trying the 800 for 2012 (fat chance, though it may be) or 2016.