Marion Jone's future career choices

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

Marion Jone's future career choices

Postby Jack Slocombe » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm

Now that she is a convicted cheat and financial fraud (the prize money was stolen) and I understand she is now broke, she must find some way to support herself. She has lived the good life so welfare and foodstamps are out.

We need to put our heads together and give her some career counseling.

Here are some thoughts:

1. She could become the "poster girl" for Balco. Her line, "All these years and I never got caught, Balco is the mask master"
2. She could become a consultant in Red China. The Chinese are masters at copying anything.
3. She's attractive with a nice figure. She could work the streets of New York or Hollywood. Hello Heidi Flesch!!
4. Move to Greece and pick olives.
5. She could start the new "Unlimited" Track & Field league where there are no restrictions on what you put in your body. Home of the ultimate marks.
6. Is the WNBA calling?
7. Dog Trainer for Michael Vick.

Let's be helpful here, so chip in with some of those wonderful ideas you folks can come up with.
Jack Slocombe

Postby eldrick » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:57 pm

a topic/post right up there with matthyatt's finest...
eldrick

Postby Jack Slocombe » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:02 pm

We Muricans love our fallen heroes, thats why we just want to help.

Surely you Brits can offer some help.
Jack Slocombe

Postby eldrick » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:12 pm

failure over here usually gets you kicked up to the House of Lords, with level of lordship dependent on degree of failure :

minor failure - basic lord

moderate failure - an earl

big failure - a baron

douglas haig - duke of dukes & viceroy of anywhere where a lime has been consumed
eldrick

Postby Track fan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:30 pm

Where is Brutal we need his top 10 lists. She could host a new version of to Tell the Truth. Or how about Let's Make a Deal? Maybe the Liars Club? All great career paths.... :lol:
Track fan

Postby WalkandJog » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:48 pm

It's painfully obvious that here in America she'll get a million dollar book deal and claim that one of the many husbands/boyfriends abused her and forced her to drug up. She really is in the same disgusting league as OJ now, and I'm sure she has no shame at concocting some lame story about how she was a victim of the mean men around her. I really hope she gets substantial prison time in a REAL prison so she has to pay some sort of price, because she's going to cry all the way to the bank once she has the prison behind her and signs a book deal. She'll be able to sell excepts of the book to People Magazine and then sell rights to an interview for a tidy sum to the likes of Barbra Walters or Diane Sawyer. Couple million dollars just waiting for her at the end of this.
WalkandJog

Postby eldrick » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:47 am

Track fan wrote:Where is Brutal we need his top 10 lists

he won't/can't do a list which doesn't make any mention of any white college sprinters from southern cal
eldrick

Postby Powell » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:09 am

Plus he doesn't dig women :roll:
Powell

Postby SQUACKEE » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:25 am

Her next job? May i suggest that when a male cow poops someone equipped with a shovel device needs to convey the pile to another location. Puurrfect.
SQUACKEE

Location: Heaven-In front of stereo listenin to re-mastered Beatles

Re: Marion Jone's future career choices

Postby CookyMonzta » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:05 am

Jack Slocombe wrote:Now that she is a convicted cheat and financial fraud (the prize money was stolen) and I understand she is now broke, she must find some way to support herself. She has lived the good life so welfare and foodstamps are out.

We need to put our heads together and give her some career counseling.

Here are some thoughts:

1. She could become the "poster girl" for Balco. Her line, "All these years and I never got caught, Balco is the mask master"
2. She could become a consultant in Red China. The Chinese are masters at copying anything.
3. She's attractive with a nice figure. She could work the streets of New York or Hollywood. Hello Heidi Flesch!!
4. Move to Greece and pick olives.
5. She could start the new "Unlimited" Track & Field league where there are no restrictions on what you put in your body. Home of the ultimate marks.
6. Is the WNBA calling?
7. Dog Trainer for Michael Vick.

Let's be helpful here, so chip in with some of those wonderful ideas you folks can come up with.

Best bet: Number 6. I think I mentioned it in the Jones confession thread. She'll have to wait until 2010, though, when the heat's completely off. Don't count her out on having second thoughts and trying the 800 for 2012 (fat chance, though it may be) or 2016.
CookyMonzta

Postby DrJay » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:32 am

Team up with Martha Stewart to create a new line of linens. Or maybe kitchen appliances, such as a juicer!
DrJay