About James BECKFORD's longevity...

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

Postby Justin Clouder » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:50 pm

Pego wrote:. So far your argument has been just ad hominem attacks on myself and my guild.

And on James Beckford, who doesn't deserve it either.

Justin
Justin Clouder

Agreed that this is a difficult case requiring more in depth

Postby Mats Nilsson » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Agreed that this is a difficult case requiring more in depth analysis. The topic of "cheating" per se is quite more complex than just consumption of banned vs. legal substances. Best of luck to all of you!
Last edited by Mats Nilsson on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mats Nilsson

Postby Mats Nilsson » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Agreed that this is a difficult case requiring more in depth analysis. The topic of "cheating" per se is quite more complex than just consumption of banned vs. legal substances. Best of luck to all of you!
Last edited by Mats Nilsson on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mats Nilsson

Postby Mats Nilsson » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:04 pm

Last edited by Mats Nilsson on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mats Nilsson

Postby eldrick » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm

listen now, boy

i am also an md

answer me this boy :

bex can jump 8.50m basic

he stuffs himself full of drugs 1 hour before to lose weight

how much weight does he need to lose to jump 8.60 ?
eldrick

Postby Justin Clouder » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 pm

Mats Nilsson wrote:Well Justin...if you are not willing to face the facts then there is nothing I can do for you my friend. The original source is there for you and your "pro-drug friends" to read.

The facts are clear. He tested positive for a banned stimulant and was punished according to the rules...dq from the meet and a warning. Had he tested positive again in his subsequent career for anything at all he would have got a second strike ban. But he didn't, despite the long career which started this thread.

If you apply this sort of 'one sin, forever damned' approach to your whole life, you must be very lonely.

Justin
Justin Clouder

Postby dakota » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:05 pm

eldrick wrote:i am also an md

Everyone can tell from the piss poor handwriting.... :lol:
dakota

Postby Mats Nilsson » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:51 pm

Last edited by Mats Nilsson on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mats Nilsson

Postby Mats Nilsson » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Mats Nilsson

Postby dakota » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Mats Nilsson wrote:I would guess that if he took a big shit before jumping in Osaka then perhaps it would make a 2 cm difference (assuming it was solid that is).

:D
dakota

Postby eldrick » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 pm

dakota wrote:
eldrick wrote:i am also an md

Everyone can tell from the piss poor handwriting.... :lol:

unfortunately for "us"

shipman killed the job

i maybe most "liked" guy around here ( or maybe not :twisted: ), but job is dead

i only locum, but pride insists patients only get the best you can offer - i'd give you top-notch, but now i have to have yearly appraisals post-shipman:

"showing i'm kind & compassionat & stroke furry animals"

i have been professionally neutered from usual speech of:

you're a fat slob & if you don't lose 20 pounds thru proper exercise/dieting in 3 months, you'll need lifetime aspirin/lipitor/coversyl/cozaar... & if you can afford it, you shoud be on plavix, which possibly/probably prevents you dying from a heart attack/stroke before 65y
eldrick

Previous