WADA's Pound says 'it aint over'

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:14 am

Good question, eldrick, as to "like who?".

If there was no "who", why settle so quickly after his attorney made the claim? He was also going to take Jones own deposition. They never made it that far. If Victor Conte is a liar (hej, what ever happened to that Polygraph test, anyway!?), why not have Jones make a deposition, and get the key witnesses lined up for Jones team to fire away at in terms of credibility, then settle?
EPelle

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:34 am

EPelle wrote:eldrick: "bak then" and "today" tip the reader that Conte is discussing two periods of time: the steroid-era and 2003-november. He was not discussing 2001 when he stated "today".

no

you are talking nonsense

ON APRIL 21, 2001, I was sitting in an Embassy Suites hotel room in Covina, Calif., about a foot away from Marion Jones. The next day, she was going to try to break the world record in the 300 meters. It was her first competition of the 2001 season, and we were both excited.

We'd had a lot of success since the previous August, after I'd arranged for her to receive various performance enhancers, including The Clear, a steroid that later became famous as THG, and nutritional supplements. She was on all of it at the 2000 Games in Sydney, when she won three gold medals and two bronzes.
eldrick

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:41 am

EPelle wrote:Good question, eldrick, as to "like who?".

If there was no "who", why settle so quickly after his attorney made the claim? He was also going to take Jones own deposition. They never made it that far. If Victor Conte is a liar (hej, what ever happened to that Polygraph test, anyway!?), why not have Jones make a deposition, and get the key witnesses lined up for Jones team to fire away at in terms of credibility, then settle?

what makes you think marion's side caved in ?

she is a woman who can afford a harvard professor to oversee an epo test & therefore can almost certainly have hired the best lawyers money couda bought for that case

conte on the other hand had access to lawyers who coudn't even keep him out of jail !

conte's team couda quickly caved in from marion's lawyers - she coud keep on afford to retain them - he unlikely coudn't ( i assume feds were in process of freezing/seizing his asets )

faced with bankruptcy, i can easily see him have caved in
eldrick

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:37 am

Conte settled the suit, and did it "on confidential terms" his attorney stated. Jones attorneys never disclosed information about the settlement.

eldrick, who would the burden of proof have been on to demonstrate that Victor Conte defamed Marion Jones? Would Marion Jones have to make a statement of record to authorities denying steroids usage?

Regarding keeping Conte out of jail, I believe his attorneys did a good job. Conte pleaded guilty to money laundering and a steroid distribution charge while more than 30 counts against him were dropped in a plea bargain. That plea bargain averted a trial that would have shined a light on sports, wrote the San Francisco Chronicle on 2005-07-15. The plea deals, they stated, also seemed to end the prospect that any of the superstar athletes would be named in open court or have to testify about possible steroid use.

Did Conte settle the defamation suit with Jones to keep her from having to testify?

(And the answer to the lie-detector test is that Conte never submitted to it).
EPelle

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:49 am

eldrick wrote:
EPelle wrote:eldrick: "bak then" and "today" tip the reader that Conte is discussing two periods of time: the steroid-era and 2003-november. He was not discussing 2001 when he stated "today".

no

you are talking nonsense

ON APRIL 21, 2001, I was sitting in an Embassy Suites hotel room in Covina, Calif., about a foot away from Marion Jones. The next day, she was going to try to break the world record in the 300 meters. It was her first competition of the 2001 season, and we were both excited.

We'd had a lot of success since the previous August, after I'd arranged for her to receive various performance enhancers, including The Clear, a steroid that later became famous as THG, and nutritional supplements. She was on all of it at the 2000 Games in Sydney, when she won three gold medals and two bronzes.

eldrick, Conte was discussing with the article:s author in 2003 that he, Victor Conte, was sitting with Marion Jones back in 2001. When someone says the word, "today" to you, do you not generally accept that as being the 24-hour period in which you find yourself, or in a time era concerning this? I do, and believe what I am reading, namely that in 2003 no one could get away with doping to that extent.
EPelle

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:13 am

EPelle wrote:
eldrick wrote:

no

you are talking nonsense

eldrick, Conte was discussing with the article:s author in 2003 that he, Victor Conte, was sitting with Marion Jones back in 2001. When someone says the word, "today" to you, do you not generally accept that as being the 24-hour period in which you find yourself, or in a time era concerning this? I do, and believe what I am reading, namely that in 2003 no one could get away with doping to that extent.

pel

your brains seems to have imploded

that allegation states she was on thg in '00/'01 - the era i'm interested in

what more nonsense are you going to come up with ?
eldrick

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:31 am

EPelle wrote:Conte settled the suit, and did it "on confidential terms" his attorney stated. Jones attorneys never disclosed information about the settlement.

i presume conte caved in

you presume marion caved in

show me proof which one did

eldrick, who would the burden of proof have been on to demonstrate that Victor Conte defamed Marion Jones Would Marion Jones have to make a statement of record to authorities denying steroids usage?

marion has made enough such statements already

she has no need to waste her breathe & repeat herself

Regarding keeping Conte out of jail, I believe his attorneys did a good job. Conte pleaded guilty to money laundering and a steroid distribution charge while more than 30 counts against him were dropped in a plea bargain. That plea bargain averted a trial that would have shined a light on sports, wrote the San Francisco Chronicle on 2005-07-15. The plea deals, they stated, also seemed to end the prospect that any of the superstar athletes would be named in open court or have to testify about possible steroid use.

with feds saying plead guilty & save $100,000s of valuable fed money & take reduced sentence or make us spend it & we'll put you away for 20y

Did Conte settle the defamation suit with Jones to keep her from having to testify?

are you having a laugh !

marion has withstood intense grilling from heavily informed feds & then from asimilarly informed grand jury inquisitor & she shrugged it off with no action taken against her

you honestly believe she had any fear of conte's lawyers ?

(And the answer to the lie-detector test is that Conte never submitted to it).

i don't understand your obsession with this?

marion passed a polygraph - which is a good vindication for her

how on earth does the fact conte never took one matter ?

if it's so important to you, dig into you're own pocket & pay for conte to take one !
eldrick

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:14 am

eldrick, it wasn:t I who wanted Conte to take the polygraph, it was Jones attorneys who requested it. It was their proof, they said, that would have closed the door on Conte showing that he is a liar. What had happened if he had submitted to one and passed?

Recall the questions they wanted answered: Whether he ever saw her take performance-enhancing drugs and if he had leaked any grand jury testimony.

“Today we challenge Mr Conte to take and make public a lie detector examination from a qualified, well-respected polygrapher,” Jones’s attorney Rich Nichols said in a statement.

“It is easy to go on national television and, as the lawsuit states, make ’false, ’malicious’ and ’misleading’ statements designed to do harm to Ms. Jones’ character and reputation,” Nichols said. “However, it is quite another matter to take a polygraph examination that will test whether one is a truthful person or an untruthful person who engages in deception.”

Again, what happens if he passed? Is he then truthful and a non-deceiver? That was a two-way street there. Problem for Conte in taking one is that he will have faced federal problems in connection with leaking grand jury testimony if he had any part in that.

2004-may-24 : Marion Jones and her attorneys meet with USADA. Marion Jones attorneys say none of the evidence obtained from the BALCO grand jury investigation is compelling evidence of possible steroid use...not enough to ban her. Not enough to ban her! Wow... how much evidence is enough? This is the same argument made with the EPO "A"-test: It was barely over the limit of what is considered drugs usage, and shouldn:t have been counted stated one Jones attorney. Are you seeing a pattern here? If she had never ever used drugs, there should have been no BALCO evidence - not even circumstantial. The BALCO check has been credited to Hunter.

That means, again, eldrick, that Hunter and Conte - who both swore under oath, and with fines and jail time their just reward for lying - have lied in their testimonies? Does C.J. Hunter - the man who had nothing to gain by stating he saw Marion Jones take drugs (he has a non-disclosure clause in his divorce settlement which prevents him under normal circumstances from disclosing certain details of their marriage and settlement) - perjur himself on purpose? Does he do this willingly, knowing that he will have to spend time in the huskow? Are there not better ways to get back at a woman? His attorney strictly stated during the IRS discussions that perjury is a serious crime, and that anyone who perjurs themselves risks financial penalty as well as criminal prosecution. Why would she permit him to spew out a bunch of lies instead of stopping him on record during his testimony if he was on a slippery slope?

Have we seen the USADA evidence? Jones team is great at providing evidence clearing her (i.e.: polygraph tests and "B"-sample vs "A"-sample analysis). Let:s look at what the evidence is and judge for ourselves since they really enjoy making Jones evidence public? Or is there something there that could be incriminating?

As far as Conte: He settled the lawsuit. You got that from me in the previous post. You didn:t answer the question of who would have to prove that Conte defamed Jones. His attorney was to take a depositon from Jones and others. I don:t personally care who the others are. I want to know what Jones would have said in court to refute his claims, and what proof she would have brought for to counter his proofs.

Does anyone know why the feds have not disclosed anything about the apparent hotel meeting between Jones and Conte - a man she claimed to never have known well? There is a video surveillance of the lobby, just as there is of the floor where Marion Jones stayed. I have a sneaking suspicion that Victor Conte is on that tape in both the lobby and on the same floor Marion Jones was. Circumstantial? Yes. Does it lend credibility to his story? Yes, insofar as he stated he was there, and this "evidence" could prove him right.
EPelle

Postby Snation » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:22 am

The circumstantial evidence of anabolic use, surrounding Jones, is mountain high. Most of it has been referred to already.

Jones was Conte's poster girl (along with her boyfriend Tim Montgomery) in Operation World Record. Then she and Conte had a falling out. She sued Conte as a PR stunt; she never sued the media outlets - ABC and ESPN. Jones hired the meanest and most aggressive lawyers and PR people around -- a good defense is often an aggressive offense.

Testimony (from multiple sources) suggest Jones used HGH, insulin, EPO, the clear and the cream, and most of those in ways not to get caught.

There are BALCO records, and lab slips also as circumstantial evidence.

What is sad is that most of us view Marion Jones PED use like traffic speeders: do it all the time, but caught rarely.

The athletes and coaches in track (and in cycling) are responsible for this perception. They cheat so much that the public feels 'everyone is doing it'.

If the athletes were smart, they would form a union to bring back their reputations and integrity.
Snation

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:28 am

Snation wrote:Testimony (from multiple sources) suggest Jones used HGH, insulin, EPO, the clear and the cream, and most of those in ways not to get caught.

eldrick will eat you alive for this one, so watch out. He will state that the testimony is from people facing jail time or people with vendettas. Insofar as I believe in what you are saying is true to the best of my reasoning capabilities, I accept the testimonies (several) as being credible, because these "sources" would not trade freedom for life on the inside of a prision sans rights, privacy, protection and decency -- not willingly for false testimony against a woman with whom they had no further relationship(s).
EPelle

Postby Snation » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:08 am

It is true that each person with testimony against Jones has a tainted record. You have to consider that in your evaluation of the evidence.

However, bank and lab records don't lie.

The 7,350.00 check from Mjones and Associates to Victor Conte is part of the paper trail. (Like other convicted steroid users who wrote checks to BALCO). That was obviously for something more than ZMA.

There are also the lab records to Quest with the word 'steroids' on them. (As I recall one was a panic lab to make sure Jones wasn't going to test dirty)
--
This stuff is dirty. At one point Don Catlin thought of wearing a bulletproof vest.

As Kelli White said before she went public “I just know Marion Jones is going to get off”. And she was right.
Snation

Postby tafnut » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:31 am

Snation wrote:It is true that each person with testimony against Jones has a tainted record. You have to consider that in your evaluation of the evidence.

However, bank and lab records don't lie.

Nor do they tell the whole truth. There is nothing, in fact, in ANY of those records that incriminates her.

Snation wrote:The 7,350.00 check from Mjones and Associates to Victor Conte is part of the paper trail. (Like other convicted steroid users who wrote checks to BALCO). That was obviously for something more than ZMA.

yeah, it was for TM's drugs.

Snation wrote:There are also the lab records to Quest with the word 'steroids' on them. (As I recall one was a panic lab to make sure Jones wasn't going to test dirty)
This stuff is dirty. At one point Don Catlin thought of wearing a bulletproof vest.
As Kelli White said before she went public “I just know Marion Jones is going to get off”. And she was right.

Because KW also knew their was no evidence.

MJ may be guilty as sin, but we keep missing the obvious, she is no more or less guilty than MOST of her rivals. The witch-hunt that follows MJ should simply be a more intensive effort to catch EVERYONE dirty (and that will require a very big net!).
tafnut

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:39 am

EPelle wrote:eldrick, it wasn:t I who wanted Conte to take the polygraph, it was Jones attorneys who requested it. It was their proof, they said, that would have closed the door on Conte showing that he is a liar. What had happened if he had submitted to one and passed?

you are desperate now

what if he took one & failed ?

Recall the questions they wanted answered: Whether he ever saw her take performance-enhancing drugs and if he had leaked any grand jury testimony.

“Today we challenge Mr Conte to take and make public a lie detector examination from a qualified, well-respected polygrapher,” Jones’s attorney Rich Nichols said in a statement.

“It is easy to go on national television and, as the lawsuit states, make ’false, ’malicious’ and ’misleading’ statements designed to do harm to Ms. Jones’ character and reputation,” Nichols said. “However, it is quite another matter to take a polygraph examination that will test whether one is a truthful person or an untruthful person who engages in deception.”

Again, what happens if he passed? Is he then truthful and a non-deceiver? That was a two-way street there.

see above

you're now shooting yourself in the foot - legit demands asking for conte to take the test & he didn't

Problem for Conte in taking one is that he will have faced federal problems in connection with leaking grand jury testimony if he had any part in that.

nonsense

jones was also part of the grand jury inquiry & any fear of "leaking" grand jury testimony didn't stop her taking the polygraph !

2004-may-24 : Marion Jones and her attorneys meet with USADA. Marion Jones attorneys say none of the evidence obtained from the BALCO grand jury investigation is compelling evidence of possible steroid use...not enough to ban her. Not enough to ban her! Wow... how much evidence is enough?

hearsay & circumstantial evidence is your answer - nothing concrete

nothing there of calibre of tim's confession or kelli's +ve test

This is the same argument made with the EPO "A"-test: It was barely over the limit of what is considered drugs usage, and shouldn:t have been counted stated one Jones attorney

now your happy to take accept the statement of 1 of marion's lawyers, when previously you spent 1/2 dozen posts playing one off the other !?

Are you seeing a pattern here? If she had never ever used drugs, there should have been no BALCO evidence - not even circumstantial. The BALCO check has been credited to Hunter

& where was marion's ban on strength of all this ?

That means, again, eldrick, that Hunter and Conte - who both swore under oath, and with fines and jail time their just reward for lying - have lied in their testimonies? Does C.J. Hunter - the man who had nothing to gain by stating he saw Marion Jones take drugs (he has a non-disclosure clause in his divorce settlement which prevents him under normal circumstances from disclosing certain details of their marriage and settlement) - perjur himself on purpose? Does he do this willingly, knowing that he will have to spend time in the huskow? Are there not better ways to get back at a woman? His attorney strictly stated during the IRS discussions that perjury is a serious crime, and that anyone who perjurs themselves risks financial penalty as well as criminal prosecution. Why would she permit him to spew out a bunch of lies instead of stopping him on record during his testimony if he was on a slippery slope?

1 testimony from a convict - unreliable & likely to be torn apart by marion's lawyer

other testimony from a drug cheat - a man who cheated to get to the top - all we have is the testimony of a cheating, disgruntled ex-husband - perjury can't be proven if all he offers is his word & the oppostion says " it's all untrue" - besides same lawyers wouda torn apart such a flawed witness

Have we seen the USADA evidence? Jones team is great at providing evidence clearing her (i.e.: polygraph tests and "B"-sample vs "A"-sample analysis). Let:s look at what the evidence is and judge for ourselves since they really enjoy making Jones evidence public? Or is there something there that could be incriminating?

you've gone beyond the desperation stage !

usada coudn't get a confirmed +ve test against her & now you are fantasising they have something else up their sleeve against her !

so why haven't they used it ?!

As far as Conte: He settled the lawsuit. You got that from me in the previous post. You didn:t answer the question of who would have to prove that Conte defamed Jones.

marion's lawyers woud, but did't get the chance to show it

His attorney was to take a depositon from Jones and others. I don:t personally care who the others are. I want to know what Jones would have said in court to refute his claims, and what proof she would have brought for to counter his proofs

err...

how about all the same testimony she gave to the feds & the grand jury, which stood up, seeing as no action was taken against her

Does anyone know why the feds have not disclosed anything about the apparent hotel meeting between Jones and Conte - a man she claimed to never have known well? There is a video surveillance of the lobby, just as there is of the floor where Marion Jones stayed. I have a sneaking suspicion that Victor Conte is on that tape in both the lobby and on the same floor Marion Jones was. Circumstantial? Yes. Does it lend credibility to his story? Yes, insofar as he stated he was there, and this "evidence" could prove him right.

video surveillance ?

praying that conte & marion are on the same footage !

so, if they are on the same video & exchange a nod as they walk past each other, than everything conte has said is true ?!

this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel!
eldrick

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:41 am

Snation wrote:Testimony (from multiple sources) suggest Jones used HGH, insulin, EPO, the clear and the cream, and most of those in ways not to get caught

proof in the pudding

the end result of all this "evidence" ?
eldrick

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:45 am

New York Times wrote:A person familiar with the bank records in the case, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the $7,350 payment was made for services provided exclusively to Jones and that ''the largest portion, if not all of it, was for consultation.'' The person did not provide more specifics.

Burton, Jones's lawyer, would not comment on that assertion, saying it was inappropriate to discuss a pending criminal case.

In February, Jones told reporters that she had a ''conversation or two'' in the past with Conte, but that she had never taken THG, the designer steroid at the center of the Balco case, and had not purchased any other substance from the laboratory, including the Balco zinc-magnesium supplement ZMA.

Jones's lawyers reiterated Friday that she had never purchased ZMA or any other product from Balco, Conte or SNAC. But the lawyers said Jones had used ZMA, which is available over the counter.

http://tinyurl.com/g9tkt
EPelle

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:54 am

eldrick, you really have questions to answer my questions, but have no answers. Where there is room for legitimate questioning, you look the other direction and write off everyone as being liars and cheats.

As for the Jones attorney you believe I supported above, I don:t. I haven:t played both sides. See what fun stuff Jones attorneys stated below during the BALCO hearings:

"This was the magic potion," Montgomery told the grand jury.

Montgomery quoted Conte as saying, "Watch the 100 meters. Watch what Chryste gonna do. Watch what Alvin going to do in the 400. And watch what Marion going to do. ... You will see how powerful it is."

Know how Jones team defended this?

Jones' lawyer, Joseph Burton, said the account of Montgomery's testimony "supports what we have said all along -- Marion Jones had nothing to do with Victor Conte at the Sydney Olympics."

How can they draw that conclusion based off of what Montgomery claimed, namely that Conte had provided Jones drugs? I read that quote as Conte+clear+Marion = Excellence in Sydney. They lawyer heard that statement and said that aha, see, Tim just stated something that frees Marion Jones from any Conte+clear+Sydney connection!
EPelle

Postby eldrick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:42 am

EPelle wrote:eldrick, you really have questions to answer my questions, but have no answers when i question

your questions are virtually all based on circumstantial evidence or allegations from discredited characters ( deemed unusuable by feds )

my answers question these "shifting sand" foundations of your questions

you offer nothing in reply

Where there is room for legitimate questioning, you look the other direction and write off everyone as being liars and cheats

so why don't you find one source who's not a cheat nor a liar ?

As for the Jones attorney you believe I supported above, I don:t. I haven:t played both sides.

nonsense

you spent 1/2 dozen posts on another topic bitching that lawyer 1 wasn't singing from same hymn sheet as lawyer 2

See what fun stuff Jones attorneys stated below during the BALCO hearings:

"This was the magic potion," Montgomery told the grand jury.

Montgomery quoted Conte as saying, "Watch the 100 meters. Watch what Chryste gonna do. Watch what Alvin going to do in the 400. And watch what Marion going to do. ... You will see how powerful it is."

Know how Jones team defended this?

Jones' lawyer, Joseph Burton, said the account of Montgomery's testimony "supports what we have said all along -- Marion Jones had nothing to do with Victor Conte at the Sydney Olympics."

How can they draw that conclusion based off of what Montgomery claimed, namely that Conte had provided Jones drugs? I read that quote as Conte+clear+Marion = Excellence in Sydney. They lawyer heard that statement and said that aha, see, Tim just stated something that frees Marion Jones from any Conte+clear+Sydney connection!

ehh ???

your back to assuming conte's allegations are the truth

& to insult our intelligence you've cropped tim's likely many pages of grand jury testimony into 3 lines & stuck marion's lawyer's quote which referred not to a mere 3 lines, but to the bulk of many pages of tim's testimony as pertaining to just those 3 lines
eldrick

Postby gh » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:48 am

E/EP:

This thread has disintegrated into a 2-man pissing match. If you wish to continue it, please take it off-line. Thank you.

gh
gh

Postby EPelle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:54 am

Gladly, sir.
EPelle

Postby tm71 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:07 pm

dick pound is a ....well i could make a lot of fun about his name, but...
i think he is seems like a guy who was a huge ax to grind and catching jones and a few other elite american athletes is his priority. he will not rest until he has marion jones out of the sport, even though i doubt she has much left anyway. he wants to be the bad ass DA to put away america's most wanted and make a name for himself and no one else. he certainly seems to have a personal score with jones and definitely does not seem interested in the sport. obviously the more negative publicity for the sport the worse and dragging it on just makes worse and worse. pound reminds me of a DA we had here in San Diego, who on the other hand was tough, but on the other hand took cases too personally even to the point of messing up a big murder case and eventually lost the confidence of his assistans DAs. obviously he failed in his re election campaign and has never held public office since then (4 yrs ago). dick should save the sport by letting someone else run the WADA, maybe some old, bureaucrat from switzerland hopefully with no axes to grind.
tm71

Postby Clive » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:05 am

Indeed. If this is the case, why doesn't he consider reopening the cases of Bernard Lagat, Olga Yegorova, et. al.? He can't have it both ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said. No-one did anything but cheer when Lagat's 'B' sample was negative.....formerly a 3:26 athlete who lingers around 3:32 nowadays.
Clive

Postby Jon » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:21 am

Clive wrote:No-one did anything but cheer when Lagat's 'B' sample was negative.....formerly a 3:26 athlete who lingers around 3:32 nowadays.
I agree with the basis of what you're saying (i.e. pointing out people's hypocrisy), but the stats you use are a bit non-representative. It's not like he was a consistent 3:26 athlete before. His second-fastest ever time was in 2004 (after the drug test fiasco), and he has churned out 3:29s both this year and last. He has slowed by three seconds since he set his 3:26, which (keeping in mind the toll that age takes) isn't all that bad - certainly not enough to indicate anything untoward was going on during the time of his positive 'A' test.

And, of course, he has improved massively in the 5000m since his 'A' positive, which is enough to dispell any 'evidence' of his form dropping post-2003.
Jon

Postby eldrick » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:36 am

he beat el g in that zurich race in '04 with a 3'27, which you coud always argue coud have been another 3'26 performance as he basically just followed el g around & kicked off him in the stretch - perhaps he coud have gone 3'26 if he'd kicked at the bell

so you coud argue for 3'26 shape in '01 & '04 with the epo nonsense in '03
eldrick

Postby Clive » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:32 am

Fair enough - your stats are valid and I stand corrected!
Clive

Postby MJD » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:27 am

eldrick wrote:
EPelle wrote:
eldrick wrote:

no

you are talking nonsense

pel

your brains seems to have imploded

that allegation states she was on thg in '00/'01 - the era i'm interested in

what more nonsense are you going to come up with ?

Bumpity-bump. el, seriously, give it a rest over on the current board. You are losing all cred on everything else you post about. At least a few people have admitted they were duped. You were not only duped but attacked people on the way.
MJD

Postby EPelle » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:51 am

eldrick wrote:all i want to know is answer to 1 simple question :

what charges are the feds contemplating bringing against marion ?

You:ve gotten your answer. Nothing left for you to discuss. Move along.
EPelle

PreviousNext