To ARRON howling with the wolves before the B test...

This Forum was created to divert traffic from Current Events at the height of the BALCO scandal. It comes and goes as "needed"; it's back to being locked.

To ARRON howling with the wolves before the B test...

Postby 79. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:16 pm

" She (Marion) robbed parts of the notoriety I have deserved... I have always
felt cheated by her... I hope she will never be back..."
She (Christine) must feel dramatically stupid tonight !!!

One lesson: Never open your stupid big mouth to judge someone when
you do not know.

From a (ashamed) French T&F lover.

Postby unclezadok » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:42 pm

That's a good rule for Americans, too.
unclezadok

Postby Jacksf » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:50 pm

I personally don't like Aaron...or Marion for that matter.
But just because her B test is negative, doesn't mean Marion has not cheated. It just hasn't been proven.
I'm sure the athletes themselves have a better idea of who's cheating than those of us at home.
Jacksf

Postby EPelle » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:47 pm

79: Another lesson is open your big mouth when you do know, and exercise that right at the time you feel it appropriate to do so, proof notwithstanding - as can be evidenced here by Lauryn Williams agent (who is on a playing field equal with Marion Jones, and one higher than a message board):

Sunday Herald wrote:“Marion is a thief. She basically steals money on the circuit when she is a cheat. It’s about time she got caught. For somebody like Lauryn it’s very difficult. She is doing it the right way. She is a young, hard-working, clean athlete, a little inconsistent, but that is the way she is. She raises her level at championships but it’s disillusioning for her to run against people like Marion.”
Last edited by EPelle on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
EPelle

Postby unclezadok » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:04 am

Well, that's certainly an unbiased source.
unclezadok

Postby gh » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:14 am

Not coach, agent.
gh

Postby lilwayne1814 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:13 am

unclezadok wrote:Well, that's certainly an unbiased source.

LOL
lilwayne1814

Re: To ARRON howling with the wolves before the B test...

Postby CookyMonzta » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:20 am

79. wrote:" She (Marion) robbed parts of the notoriety I have deserved... I have always
felt cheated by her... I hope she will never be back..."
She (Christine) must feel dramatically stupid tonight !!!

One lesson: Never open your stupid big mouth to judge someone when
you do not know.

From a (ashamed) French T&F lover.

Indeed. Have you noticed that, after her 10.73 at the '98 Euros (mind you, her only 10.7x of her career), she has NOT ONCE run under 10.90 again? Something to make you say "Hmmm..."

And what is this $#!+ about her claiming to have been robbed of the notoriety she thinks she deserved?? She CHOKED in every way imaginable in every big meet since the '98 Euros. Didn't even make it to the finals in both the 2000 and 2004 Olympics!!

She has absolutely no one to blame for that (not even Marion) but herself, especially when you consider that Marion wasn't even in the picture in Athens! At least Marion has never claimed to be totally invincible, having lost a few big ones to a few big names in her lifetime (Ottey, Devers, Block, Simpson).

Until either one of them comes up steroids, or an inquiry forces Marion's testimony and she gets put on the rack there, I will reserve judgment.
CookyMonzta