Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?


Forum devoted to track & field items of an historical nature.

Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 am

Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Marlow » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?

TAFNY!

[but to your point . . . I don't have a problem recognizing him here]

http://www.letsrun.com/photos/2010/worl ... Gala10.jpg
Marlow
 
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the . . . hill

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 am

Marlow wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?

TAFNY!

[but to your point . . . I don't have a problem recognizing him here]

http://www.letsrun.com/photos/2010/worl ... Gala10.jpg



TAFNY??????

Is that old white man the same Olympian that used to run with the curly afro?
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Marlow » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

fasttrack85 wrote:TAFNY??????
Is that old white man the same Olympian that used to run with the curly afro?

TAFNY = a prize-winning post (e.g., asking if the older version of a person is actually the same person) :D

To paraphrase a well-known axiom: Age happens. :P
Marlow
 
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the . . . hill

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:51 am

Marlow wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:TAFNY??????
Is that old white man the same Olympian that used to run with the curly afro?

TAFNY = a prize-winning post (e.g., asking if the older version of a person is actually the same person) :D

To paraphrase a well-known axiom: Age happens. :P



That looks like more than age. Juantorena looked like a soul brotha in the 60's now he looks like a Castillian football coach.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:01 am

Marlow wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:To paraphrase a well-known axiom: Age happens. :P


Sad but true.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Master Po » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 am

user4 wrote:
Marlow wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:To paraphrase a well-known axiom: Age happens. :P


Sad but true.


well, there is an alternative to this axiom, but I'm not much interested in it. :)
Master Po
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: north coast USA

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby uakari » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 am

there's another famous juantorena, his nephew osmany, a top prof. volleyball player in italy.

now, just because he had curly hair, are you saying that he's not "white"? i mean, it wouldn't surprise me that he has some "negro" blood as many cubans do, but he's a fairly "fair" complected dude, you know.
uakari
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 am

uakari wrote:there's another famous juantorena, his nephew osmany, a top prof. volleyball player in italy.

now, just because he had curly hair, are you saying that he's not "white"? i mean, it wouldn't surprise me that he has some "negro" blood as many cubans do, but he's a fairly "fair" complected dude, you know.



Its hard to comment on whether he is white or not because those terminologies are more social. However I will say a genetic test would show Juantorena having somewhat significant African input(though it would be in the minority) not unlike many Cubans and other Carib Latinos.

Call me crazy but I really have a hard time seeing the Olympian in the pictures of the " White Man" that I see on google and posted in this thread. It's almost like some fun house optical illusion.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby 26mi235 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 am

You could do a lot worse in looks at his age.
26mi235
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am

26mi235 wrote:You could do a lot worse in looks at his age.



This is not about looking bad or good. He didn't look bad before or now but he almost looks as if he became a different person. Almost like Michael Jackson but not as extreme.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby uakari » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:26 am

uakari
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:35 am

uakari wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/07/sunday-review/has-caucasian-lost-its-meaning.html



Good article. Put it this way.... he is white in Cuba maybe but not in in America.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby uakari » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 am

maybe, maybe not. maybe in cuba, he's just "moreno." or maybe they don't think in those terms. reminds me of many hispanics in the US -- when prompted to choose a "race", many choose white by default, many choose mixed because they don't think of themselves as anglo. but for many, they have never even thought of the question before.
uakari
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby proofs in the pudd'in » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 am

fasttrack85 wrote:Call me crazy but I really have a hard time seeing the Olympian in the pictures of the " White Man" that I see on google and posted in this thread. It's almost like some fun house optical illusion.


Of course cuz most Olympians are not White - how could a white man be an Olympian w/out any balckness in him. :roll:
proofs in the pudd'in
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 am

uakari wrote:maybe, maybe not. maybe in cuba, he's just "moreno." or maybe they don't think in those terms. reminds me of many hispanics in the US -- when prompted to choose a "race", many choose white by default, many choose mixed because they don't think of themselves as anglo. but for many, they have never even thought of the question before.




Oh no my friend Latinos(especially those from the Carib) are the most race concious people on planet earth. There is no such things as a Latino who has never thought about their race.Epecially if they are non-white. Carib Latinos have a different word to describe every hair color/texture, skin color,eye color combination you can think of.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Trying to label the greatest 400/800 doubler in the history of the sport by some crazy race theory of blood, that is a fools errand ... There is only one label that fits this mythical figure... The Horse.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby pickle47 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm

fasttrack85 wrote:Oh no my friend Latinos(especially those from the Carib) are the most race conscious people on planet earth. There is no such things as a Latino who has never thought about their race. Especially if they are non-white...


Huge generalization across people groups, islands, cultures and histories. I can't even address this topic with any uniformity about the few people on my block! You just painted millions with the same brush!
pickle47
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Another perfect day in So Cal

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby gh » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 pm

fasttrack85 wrote:
26mi235 wrote:You could do a lot worse in looks at his age.



This is not about looking bad or good. He didn't look bad before or now but he almost looks as if he became a different person. Almost like Michael Jackson but not as extreme.


oh please! what utter balderdash.

I first sat and interviewed Alberto in '77, when he was at the height of his athletic powers, and have been in his company almost every year since, including last year.

Put a fro back on him and he'd be the same guy, just a little older (as are we all). There has been no significant change in his appearance other than normal aging.
gh
 
Posts: 46321
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby booond » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm

fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?


Why do you care about people's race? This is your second post today about a person's race. Is race an obsession?

BTW, many people who weren't of African descent had afros in the 70's... it was style.
booond
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby batonless relay » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm

booond wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?


Why do you care about people's race? This is your second post today about a person's race. Is race an obsession?

BTW, many people who weren't of African descent had afros in the 70's... it was style.

he's obsessed with it for some reason.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51051&p=836712&hilit=african#p836712

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50613&p=828415&hilit=african#p828415

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47329&p=772166&hilit=african#p772166

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46574&p=753973&hilit=african#p753973
batonless relay
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby dustoff » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Seems like he looks pretty good for his age, if anything. Doesn't look like a fat slob like a lot of athletes become--hardly recognizable.
dustoff
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

gh wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:
26mi235 wrote:You could do a lot worse in looks at his age.



This is not about looking bad or good. He didn't look bad before or now but he almost looks as if he became a different person. Almost like Michael Jackson but not as extreme.


oh please! what utter balderdash.

I first sat and interviewed Alberto in '77, when he was at the height of his athletic powers, and have been in his company almost every year since, including last year.

Put a fro back on him and he'd be the same guy, just a little older (as are we all). There has been no significant change in his appearance other than normal aging.


After conducting an exhaustive survey of video and images over the 35 years in question it is perfectly clear that gh is exactly right , there is not even the slightest sign of even face lift surgery... Bringing up the self inflicted disfigurement of michael jackson is a grave unfounded slander
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby gh » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm

If the MJ comment was meant to be one of coloration, I would offer you this.

From age 5 to 25, Juanto probably spent 8-10 hours a day in the Caribbean sun.

40 years later, he probably spends most of his time in an air-conditioned office (one of the few in Cuba, no doubt).

He may well be "lighter" today.
gh
 
Posts: 46321
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 am

batonless relay wrote:
booond wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?


Why do you care about people's race? This is your second post today about a person's race. Is race an obsession?

BTW, many people who weren't of African descent had afros in the 70's... it was style.

he's obsessed with it for some reason.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51051&p=836712&hilit=african#p836712

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50613&p=828415&hilit=african#p828415


viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47329&p=772166&hilit=african#p772166

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46574&p=753973&hilit=african#p753973


You are really going out of your way to make your lame point. Some of the posts you included had one race related word like " African" which was relevant to the topic at hand.

FYI people who are usually scared to talk about race are usually the most prejudiced and possibly racist. I talk about race freely and openly because it is not a taboo subject for me. Ex. I see it as interesting that the Borlee's could be partially Congolese but of mostly Belgian descent. It is is the negative sentiments attributed to African ancestry among many people of European descent that makes this seem like a dark conversation(no pun intended).

I will admit I have always found the notion of Hypodescent African ancestry to be fascinating. In America(for those who dont know) many Caucasian appearing families who had African Ancestors went to great length to hide these facts to escape the hardships of racism. To "accuse" someone of being partially of African descent could be devastating in that they could lose property, marriage privilege, and just basic human dignity. I think alot of well meaning people feel that when race is brought up it is equivalent to slandering someone and that is wrong. If it is wrong to ponder whether the Borlee's are of partially African Ancestry then what does that say about your feelings towards people of full or more obvious ancestry?
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Pego » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:03 am

fasttrack85 wrote:It is is the negative sentiments attributed to African ancestry among many people of European descent that makes this seem like a dark conversation(no pun intended)


As far as the deleted thread is concerned, I bet that it was the "blue pill for fast European women", not a "potential Congolese ancestry for the Borlée family" that doomed it.
Pego
 
Posts: 10197
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: beyond help

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby batonless relay » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 am

gh wrote:If the MJ comment was meant to be one of coloration, I would offer you this.

From age 5 to 25, Juanto probably spent 8-10 hours a day in the Caribbean sun.

40 years later, he probably spends most of his time in an air-conditioned office (one of the few in Cuba, no doubt).

He may well be "lighter" today.

Everytime I've ever seen Juantorena he looked great. You could also see in him the quality of a champion; he's got "it". Plus, like many of the council members - even if they don't look it in some cases - they're very active; they're in better shape than the average person their age.
batonless relay
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby fasttrack85 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 am

continued


Race is a factor in everyday life.For some it means privilege for others it means hardship. Usually those whose race provide them privilege dont think about race often and find it strange when others do even worse they try to tell others not to not realizing how they betray their own naive almost childish view of the world. Race also has and will always play a factor in sports.

Football coaches tend to look for Black running backs but not neccassarily black quarterbacks. The white kid on the track team is always pushed to be a distance runner and if he shows an inkling of speed he is pushed to be a 400 runner. Poverty has kept many minorities from playing sports like Tennis, Hockey, Golf etc while whites have been swayed from sports where they feel Blacks have a natural advantage. Track and field is rife with these disparIties. I have heard casual fans question why the 100 meter finals both men and women are likely to be pretty much all Black year after year consistently. Whether you have a social explanation or one that is biological you can't throw the concept of race by the wayside like it doesn't exist........ Would Christophe Lemaitre be anything special if he was a black Frenchman? Maybe maybe not. However there was much ado about him being the first white man under 10. Also for all you colorblind people who only see the hearts of people yada yada...... what do you think of Serena Williams treatment by her own American people who fall at the feet of Princess Maria Sharipova(a Russian) you doesn't quite have her credentials. Im sure alot of those lovely people will say it has nothing to do with race Sharipova just has that "it factor". I wonder what that it is?

So people like Batonless relay stop salivating at a chance to become a Internet hero. Take off your panties and put them on the radiator to dry. Your fishing where the water isnt deep but managing to get wet up to the neck.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby gh » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:21 am

I'll give you a pass on the content of your other posts but "panties"?!

see ya!
gh
 
Posts: 46321
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: firmly at Arya's side!

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:46 pm

batonless relay wrote:
gh wrote:If the MJ comment was meant to be one of coloration, I would offer you this.

From age 5 to 25, Juanto probably spent 8-10 hours a day in the Caribbean sun.

40 years later, he probably spends most of his time in an air-conditioned office (one of the few in Cuba, no doubt).

He may well be "lighter" today.

Everytime I've ever seen Juantorena he looked great. You could also see in him the quality of a champion; he's got "it". Plus, like many of the council members - even if they don't look it in some cases - they're very active; they're in better shape than the average person their age.



The problem is that even the best of human minds have a hard time coming to grips with supreme, raw, unfiltered greatness..


http://culture-athle.com/images/photos- ... foulee.jpg
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... broma-.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-erfEesFcjto/U ... aballo.jpg
http://www.radioangulo.cu/en/images/sto ... ebelde.jpg


...greatness of this type is just not meant to be discovered by ordinary minds, they just cant recognize it. It will only cause them mind boggling, disconcerting strains of ambivalent neurosis.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby DCSIGMA » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Marlow wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:Google old pics of him compared to what he looks like now. Are those the same people?

TAFNY!

[but to your point . . . I don't have a problem recognizing him here]

http://www.letsrun.com/photos/2010/worl ... Gala10.jpg


He looks like my uncle......looks like he is still In great shape.
DCSIGMA
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby trackinblack2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

By the way, have any one of you seen Sammy Sosa?

He used to be a fairly" dark complected " person in his Baseball days. If you see him
now he has "White Skin" and straight hair. How is this possible you say? Ever wonder about
Michael Jackson and the story about his skin disease? Jacksons' change was also not gradual
as is the custom in the supposed "Vitiligo" disease state which was listed for him.
Michael had help in changing his color because of "self hatred for his race". If you know anything about Dominicans, that hatred is there also.
It's no surprise that Alberto looks the way he dose to me.

Check it out!!
trackinblack2
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 am

Alberto Juantorena: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WddUT4awBy8

To track fans everywhere; your life is not complete until you watch raw greatness lazy stride the first 150m of an Olympic games final before finishing in 44.2 for gold and an effective OG record performance.

If I had to pick the greatest 400m athlete/year of all time ...there are some incredible greats but I would say Juantorena/1976.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Master Po » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 am

^ thanks for posting this, user4. AJ is recognizable there, isn't he? Hadn't seen these in a very long time -- good to be reminded in this way of his greatness. Having watched Bolt & Rudisha in these past few years -- both of whom appeared to me to be on another level, even in relation to other great athletes -- watching Juantorena run in 1976 is a bit like that. Thanks.

ps/Question: The announcer in this video states that Juantorena wasn't interested, even a few days before, in contesting the 800m. I had not heard that before. Would be interested to know if that's the case, and if so in learning any more about that aspect of these great performances.
Master Po
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: north coast USA

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Blues » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 am

user4 wrote:Alberto Juantorena: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WddUT4awBy8

To track fans everywhere; your life is not complete until you watch raw greatness lazy stride the first 150m of an Olympic games final before finishing in 44.2 for gold and an effective OG record performance.

If I had to pick the greatest 400m athlete/year of all time ...there are some incredible greats but I would say Juantorena/1976.


First of all, to reply to the OP, considering the differences in hairstyle, facial hair, weight, amount of time spent outdoors, and age, as others have mentioned, I have no doubt that the current Alberto Juantorena is not an imposter.. (smile)

The video above brought back memories of watching Juantorena in Montreal. I was a scholastic 800m runner at the time, and Juantorena became one of my idols after Montreal. That uniquely long and powerful stride, made easier to see by the white socks and shoes, was unmistakeable and was amazing to watch.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Pi ... relevo.jpg

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... 50Cuba.jpg
Blues
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 am

Master Po wrote:^ thanks for posting this, user4. AJ is recognizable there, isn't he? Hadn't seen these in a very long time -- good to be reminded in this way of his greatness. Having watched Bolt & Rudisha in these past few years -- both of whom appeared to me to be on another level, even in relation to other great athletes -- watching Juantorena run in 1976 is a bit like that. Thanks.

ps/Question: The announcer in this video states that Juantorena wasn't interested, even a few days before, in contesting the 800m. I had not heard that before. Would be interested to know if that's the case, and if so in learning any more about that aspect of these great performances.


I had never heard of that would be great to know more. ...

Regarding the highly relevant comparisons with Bolt and Rudisha, I would argue that Bolt's double is much more natural and common for the human frame. As for Rudisha, whom I consider one of the greatest 800m men of all time... all things considered I would rate Juantorena's 800m victory just as impressive as Rudishas... However, let the facts lay bare to a candid world, as Olympic performances go, Juantorena's 400/800 double makes Rudisha's 2012 800 gold look like pewter.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby run4urlyfe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 am

Great runner this guy but uhmmmm if the pictures on google weren't labeled I wouldn't guess in a million years who he was. If they had his old pics on Americas most wanted he would be safe from capture is his new "disguise".
run4urlyfe
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 am

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby Master Po » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 am

Yes, I would agree re Juantorena's 400/800 double. But -- to clarify -- I wasn't trying to make a case for relative greatness among these 3 (or any others who could possibly be included). Rather, it was just a description of my own reaction upon first seeing Bolt's dominance and Rudisha's dominance in the past few years. To my eye -- writing simply as an athletics spectator -- my experience of seeing those two (and re-seeing Juantorena '76 after such a long absence that it was like seeing him for the first time) was that they seemed like other sorts of creatures altogether -- even next to others at the top of the sport in those events. In any case, greatness all around. :)
Master Po
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: north coast USA

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby user4 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 am

run4urlyfe wrote:Great runner this guy but uhmmmm if the pictures on google weren't labeled I wouldn't guess in a million years who he was. If they had his old pics on Americas most wanted he would be safe from capture is his new "disguise".


thank goodness I dont have you to tell me I dont look like the stunningly muscular and handsome guy I was in 1976.
user4
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Alberto Juantorena unrecognizable?

Postby run4urlyfe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 am

user4 wrote:
run4urlyfe wrote:Great runner this guy but uhmmmm if the pictures on google weren't labeled I wouldn't guess in a million years who he was. If they had his old pics on Americas most wanted he would be safe from capture is his new "disguise".


thank goodness I dont have you to tell me I dont look like the stunningly muscular and handsome guy I was in 1976.



Lol you prob aren't but you should look like an older version of yourself not an older completely different version.
run4urlyfe
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 am

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dixon, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests