michael johnson 400m wr

Forum devoted to track & field items of an historical nature.

michael johnson 400m wr

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:33 am

when michael johnson broke the 400m wr in 43.18 he looked like he had more in the tank and that he wasnt running flat out it looked like he could of gone alot faster considering his 4x400m split time is 42.94 i think he could of gone faster than that in a 400m race with a good reaction

Re: michael johnson 400m wr

Postby Jon » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:56 am

>when michael johnson broke the 400m wr in 43.18
>he looked like he had more in the tank and that
>he wasnt running flat out it looked like he could
>of gone alot faster considering his 4x400m split
>time is 42.94 i think he could of gone faster
>than that in a 400m race with a good reaction

Yeh... but... he didn't. Sh*t happens.
Jon

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:57 am

how many of you think curt can break the world record of 15 posts in won day about how many athlets culd have run faster i think he is really mo green comin on cause that cat has speed out of the blocks but i think his reactin time is improved but my spellin needz some correction now that i think about it i want to know ur opinions please cause it is a hot topic

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:26 am

tell me people how many people think jr is a fool

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:31 am

No Curt, JR is not a fool, he's absolutely right.

You are a one-trick pony and EVERY single one of the threads you start is the same: do you think/I think so-and-so could have gone faster than the record/his/her personal record, etc.

Curt, the answer to all your questions is yes -- so-and-so was probably physically capable of going faster than his/her personal record.

No huge insight there; now get some new material.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:52 pm

i will get some new material very good material for your information i can ask what the hell i like and people will awnser dont like then sod off but it looks like your gona have to except what threads i put on is my business not yours so take some advice go away and chill out fool

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:01 pm

Yo, Curt - take the attitude over to Letsrun.com, with the other blokes. This forum will not be to your liking, because we are quick to criticize people who don't have something new to bring.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:09 pm

" will get some new material very good material for your information i can ask what the hell i like and people will awnser dont like then sod off but it looks like your gona have to except what threads i put on is my business not yours so take some advice go away and chill out fool"

Thanks for your kindergarten scribbling, Curt. It's great that you'll be starting some other threads, thanks for the advance notice (warning). Let me make a preemptive post for those other threads:

Yes, the athlete in question could have run faster than the time that he/she actually ran.

Postby michael lewis » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:25 pm

"what threads i put on is my business not yours"

I'm sure you know absolutely nothing about fashion, about as much as you know about track and field :) You're a blithering bore. Can't find the period key on your keyboard? Not using one? Too cheap to buy a new keyboard? Take some of that time on your chubby hands and go work at Burger King.
michael lewis

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:55 am

you want to start getting insulting you fucking piece of shit your the fucking fat dickhead who eats at burger king tell me your mother must cringe when she looks at you dont start you stupid asshole my threads are the best on the site and if you dont like my threads there are two things you can do go to a different message board or shove your fat head up your fat arse its that simple your mum so fat that when she wennt to school she sat next to evereybody do you get my meaning you fucking discusting vile piece of garbage its fat shits like you that give message boards a bad name

Postby steve » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:11 am

>you want to start getting insulting you fucking
>piece of shit your the fucking fat dickhead who
>eats at burger king tell me your mother must
>cringe when she looks at you dont start you
>stupid asshole my threads are the best on the
>site and if you dont like my threads there are
>two things you can do go to a different message
>board or shove your fat head up your fat arse its
>that simple your mum so fat that when she wennt
>to school she sat next to evereybody do you get
>my meaning you fucking discusting vile piece of
>garbage its fat shits like you that give message
>boards a bad name
Fantastic, Curt. You won the argument and set a record for meaningless expletives. Now you can leave here and go to another message board and ask them if you could have won by more/set an even more meaningless record.
steve

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:23 am

garry and co., how long will it now take you to get Curt OUT OF HERE forever ?

Pleeeeeese !!!!!!
6 5.5hjsteve

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:27 am

you just dont get it steve i aint leaving this message board not for anyone esspecialy not for a cunt such as yourself i am staying right here understand asshole

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:28 am

Oh, I think you're going all right... bye-bye...

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:53 am

Curt, when are you starting your new threads? I can barely wait. There's nothing more fascinating than contemplating whether this or that athlete could have run faster than he/she did.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:14 am

This thread is still here??!!

OK, in the spirit of Curt:

Could Jim Ryun have run faster if he had played the ukelele?

Could Seb Coe have run faster if he hadn't had a British accent?

Could Michael Johnson have run faster if he had had a mustache?

Could Carl Lewis have run faster if his car had been blue instead of red?

Could Emil Zatopek have run faster if his name had been Plumkin Habersham?

Would Henry Rono have run faster if all his races had fallen on Tuesdays?

Etc.

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:24 am

kuha 1, we are just massaging Curt's ego by continuing this. Where is Garry Hill and Co. when we need them ? Curt's behavior on this Board is the most objectionable, by a wide a margin, I have seen since its inception. 3 days ago he apologizes for impersonating Maurice Greene, now he fills a screen available to persons of all ages with the worst obscenities imaginable. You've got a great life Curt, I am sure your parents are very proud of you.

I will say no more because it will only evoke another objectionable response.
6 5.5hjsteve

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:25 am

I totally agree with you, and fully expected this objectionable nonsense to get yanked long ago.

Postby gh » Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:44 am

>> Where is Garry Hill and Co. when we need them ? >>

Unlike some of you--who apparently have no real jobs and can afford to sit on-line all day--we're taking care of our No. 1 priority, which is the magazine. Please remember this is not a heavily-moderated Board.

The execrable Curt has been banned, but we will leave this monument to bad taste sitting awhile, as an example of how to make yourself unwelcome on the Board.

gh
gh

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:08 pm

the wisdom of Curt:

>my threads are the best on the site >

Do me a favour guys: if this ever comes true, please take the site off the air :-)

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:13 pm

"Unlike some of you--who apparently have no real jobs..."

Hey--talk about profanity!! I do not ever want to see the words "real job" on this site again!!

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:27 pm

hi Garry, I have a real job too, but it's more fun to doodle around on your Message Board than to work at it !

No criticism intended, Garry, you guys are great.
6 5.5hjsteve

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:17 am

my comments make more sense than yours they should take this site of the air for putting you on it let alone reading your boaring dismel messages

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:59 am

Garry and Co., nothing personal here with "Curt", but if the last contributor to this thread is who he says he is, then Curt is still accessing the Message Board.

The last I will say on this subject to anyone.

Nobody's business now except Curt and T & F N.
6 5.5hjsteve