Mo Greene 200 Final

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: Mo Greene 200 Final

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:00 pm

Your right, I didn't get the joke. I'm so used to how seriously you ladies take everything that O wasn't looking for it. As for 20.2, think what you want.The funny thing is I know who I am, most of you would probably ask me for my autograph.I love track fans, not asses like you who probably had a problem with the US 1500. You idiots don't even realize that now and day's our shoe deals are based on place finishes. My shoe deal alone was a 30 thousand dollar bonus to make a World or Olympic team. Those guys ran for place, not for time. You would know if you knew what type of pressures come with sponsors and agents. Why do you think Webb fell on his face so hard.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:04 pm

Oh, by the way. You guys always want facts about athletes on drugs, I finally give in and report somebody who's been proven and my message get's deleated. Funny how that works.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:47 pm

sure with my car !
thanks for the compliment anyway

Postby abinferno » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:51 pm

Who did you say has been proven to be on drugs?
abinferno

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:02 pm

>His name is Mark Naylor - PB is (as you say)
>2.24m, jumped at Plymouth around this time of
>year 23 years ago!!

Mark - I won't tell them
>your age, but you're as old as my Mom. Let's
>leave it at that! :-)

That's correct...thanks a bunch for the age dig! When I jumped that the bar was set at 2.25m, they re-measured it since it was a record and it came in at 2.243/4 which was bloody annoying, to say the least. Do I know you, since I'm as old as your mum I doubt it! I do have a bunch of stories about the 70's-80's. One that comes to mind is Steve Ovett getting wasted after he lost the 1500m in Moscow and throwing up in my bathtub!

Re: sprinters on this site, incl. the guy above. Why are they all such wankers? At least this guy can write properly though. His very good points are spoiled by the bile by which he expresses his opinion. Lighten up for god's sake.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:06 pm

Who do you think you are? Tyree Washington, yeah right! 20.2 in what event? The 60.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:15 pm

SPRINTMAN YOU SOUND LIKE A SOCIOPATH TO ME
believe i dont care to be your friend or get your autograph

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:20 pm

i could find only two guys that made both the indoor and outdoor team for the world champs kevin little and roshaan grifin, i think both have run faster than 20.2 and made the outdoor and indoor final in 99. little is retired and does not seem like a guy who would make an ass of himself on a message board. roshaan i dont know very well, but i dont think he would act like this either. sprintman you are a LIAR !

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:25 pm

>Oh, by the way. You guys always want facts about
>athletes on drugs, I finally give in and report
>somebody who's been proven and my message get's
>deleated. Funny how that works.

What guy did you report? Are you saying you report was deleted off of this forum?

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:38 pm

no rb, the more sprintman talks the deeper a hole he winds up in. he claimed he made the team both indoors and outdoors and run 20.2. like i said earlier i could find only two people that did that or better and he is not either. sounds to me like pure bull....

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:26 pm

Sprintman RIP - while I was out doing more sub 21s 100m strides I see your "story" was debunked. Word of advice - don't expect to slide a story thru these boards - too many guys like thanos will kick you to the curb without breaking a sweat.

I want to hear the story about Ovett and the bathtub!!

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:44 pm

Please excuse my husband , he is now on the LetsRun site using "LongJump King" as a name. He has jumped 27 feet, but never made it to the Olympics. Please don't bet him, he keeps giving away our cars. Cheers

Postby Twister » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:16 am

Right about Kevin Little. Total gentlemen, from Iowa like myself. Real quit and humble. I run 150 strides under :18 which is hard for me. Almost 41yrs and running after about a 20yr layoff and 20 yrs as a powerlifter. Hope to run 100m under :13 at the Iowa games.
Twister

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:50 am

Nobody has called anyone out. The most rediculous thing is you guys aeriously investigating. Ofcourse you would investigate, you have nothing better to do than try to find out who some random person is in the US on a message board. Don't you think that's a problem. I feel like you boy's are jealous. Don't hate, appreciate. I have a better relationship with our elite athletes than you girls would dream of having. Like I mentioned before. People in the game know what goes on in the game. Umm, call me crazy, But didn't Carl Lewis Admit on National Television a couple of years ago that he thought at least 80% of the us sprinters were on drugs. Oh-I beleive he did. But what does he know. I mean who the hell is Carl Lewis. You guys are boneheads.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:08 am

Sprintman - For your information message boards are a place for reasonable fans to post information, and to talk a little smack. I ran into another liar last week talking about the US 400M dash. Check (NCAA Men's 400 lists) where a liar, like yourself, was caught red handed trying to impersonate someone else.

If you life is so sorry, or your experiences are so lame that you have to pass yourself off as someone else, to appear to have some crediblity, get a clue. I am new to these boards but just to give you some help folks like Thanos, who, now how did you put it;

"Ofcourse you would investigate, you have nothing better to do than try to find out who some random person "

do some through investigation and build up their credibility for themselves by posting facts. They do not pump themselves up by talking about their times and the other BS morons like you spew.

Do the rest of us a favor and stop posting on these boards!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:18 am

re. Sprintman - The guy is not legit - no question. Probably some kid on summer break trying to get a rise out of us (it worked). Just ignore him and he will go away.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:49 am

Sorry, I know much more than some kid posing as another person. You want names and facts. I'll give em to you.Just hold on and let me do some of my own investigating. Golly, it's so fun playing with you ladies.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:55 am

Do you ladies remembermthat triple threat guy Ja'warren Hooker. He's still with his college coach. He made the Olympic team in 2000 and failed to reach the 400m final. Also, remember the phenom Brandon Couts. Looks like coach Heart has done a great job with him and Kamani, both missing from the USA final action. Geez, I think I gotcha.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:57 am

I looked up the 400 debate. I know about Mitch, Rock, Steele and Kenyon. Fine 400m runners, who cares.None of them will be a serious threat.Rico sounds like a good guy.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:10 pm

Sprintman,
I don't know where you get your info, or if your memory is as good as your talent, but Ja'Warren Hooker never was on the 2000 Olympic team.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:30 pm

Maybe sprintman went anaerobic one too many times.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:15 pm

For the record Ja'warren Hooker was on the 2000 Olympic team running in the prelims for the 4x4. Look at the results from the 2000 trials. He qualified for the relay pool. Don't pay to much attention to detail do you there tfnut?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:00 pm

>For the record Ja'warren Hooker was on the 2000
>Olympic team running in the prelims for the 4x4.
>Look at the results from the 2000 trials. He
>qualified for the relay pool. Don't pay to much
>attention to detail do you there tfnut?

I think you should double-check your stats, sprintman. After taking 7th in the Olympic Trials, Hooker traveled to Sydney as part of the 4x400 relay pool, but was not chosen as one of the race competitors on the eventual gold-medal winning 4x400 team.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:03 pm

Sorry there, sprintman, but your facts are only partially right.

Hooker, as the 7th-finisher in the OT 400, was indeed "in the pool," but he never got to swim. I suspect he may not even have made it on the plane to Oz.

In Sydney the team for the heats and semis was Young to Taylor to Harrison to Harrison. In the final it was Harrison to Pettigrew to Harrison to Johnson.

Next