USATF Indoor entry lists

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: USATF Indoor entry lists

Postby gktrack » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:33 pm

come on USATF?... no pentathlon HJ results or pentathlon spreadsheet (at least I can't find them) although we have live women SP results? Day with a PR thus far in the SP.
gktrack

Postby olorin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:21 pm

gktrack wrote:come on USATF?... no pentathlon HJ results or pentathlon spreadsheet (at least I can't find them) although we have live women SP results? Day with a PR thus far in the SP.

And now they don't update from the men HJ...
olorin

Postby tandfman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 pm

KevinM wrote:
Mighty Favog wrote:Multiple-heat finals in the 1500, and (according to Brooks Beasts coach Danny Mackey) B-heat runners will not be eligible for Worlds team selection. The system for seeding is about as clear as mud, too. And will anyone get moved up when, inevitably, a few scratch after Saturday's 3k?

Baffling, but not surprising. Was it clear during the qualification period that this would be the case? "Hey, here's how you can qualify to the national championships, but not be eligible to win a national championship".

I don't believe it's true. The start lists show the event as a two-section final. Nothing about the B section not being eligible for the US team.
tandfman