Veronica Campbell Brown

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: Veronica Campbell Brown

Postby ShotYa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:11 pm

gh wrote:he shan't be treading at all

go read my post, fa:ggot
ShotYa

Postby Megas15 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 am

olorin wrote:According to British news she is likely to get a six months ban
http://olympictalk.nbcsports.com/2013/0 ... oping-ban/

I am so sick of the hypocrisy! When the hell does someone get six months for Lasix? The use of lasix is limited!
And what CREAM did she use? I am really curious to know? I am sure there are many other athletes would like to know the name of it?
I don't care how many races she wins from now on...at least I am not a lunatic!
Megas15

Postby t_monk » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 am

Megas15 wrote:

I am so sick of the hypocrisy! When the hell does someone get six months for Lasix? The use of lasix is limited!
And what CREAM did she use? I am really curious to know? I am sure there are many other athletes would like to know the name of it?

You sure it's LASIX?
t_monk

Postby 26mi235 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:51 am

Megas15 wrote:

There is some unattrbuted report it is Lasix and suddenly it is fact number 1. Since the authorities of the sport made the unusual comment that it was only a minor violation, why don't you put the pieces out and see what fits. The piece that is most often seemingly out of place is the one that is inconsistent with the officially reported facts.
26mi235

Postby betterthanb4 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 am

VCB's case is all speculative at this point, so everyone should stop getting worked up.Trying to dissect bits and pieces of information from various news sources is not getting us anywhere.
There are many impetuous posters here, that are ready to chastise her, and burn her at the stake without all the Facts. :( Please step away from the fire, drop your pitchforks and return to your homes. It's best to wait for the proceedings where all will be revealed.
betterthanb4

Postby Pego » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 am

betterhanb4 wrote:There are many impetuous posters here, that are ready to chastise her, and burn her at the stake without all the Facts.

Many? I followed this thread quite diligently. 2-3 torch-and-pitchfork guys max plus one flaming asshole. Some VCB's apologists, many cool heads, obviously some speculation, but surprisingly little. Considering the subject matter, the thread has been extraordinarily civilized.
Pego

Postby betterthanb4 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Pego wrote:
betterhanb4 wrote:There are many impetuous posters here, that are ready to chastise her, and burn her at the stake without all the Facts.

Many? I followed this thread quite diligently. 2-3 torch-and-pitchfork guys max plus one flaming asshole. Some VCB's apologists, many cool heads, obviously some speculation, but surprisingly little. Considering the subject matter, the thread has been extraordinarily civilized.

First Thread that started it all
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51047&hilit=veronica+campbell+brown

I say many based on the posts that were in the previous thread along with a few here.
betterthanb4

Postby Pego » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

Sorry, but I just don't see many Veronica's ill-wishers.
Pego

Postby betterthanb4 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 am

^ OK.
betterthanb4

Next