Atlana Grand Prix results?


Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby olorin » Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

In the front page there is a link to Atlanta grand Prix with the likes of Eaton, Hardee, Hoffa, Warinner, Queen Harisson and Lolo Jones. According to the schedule the meet was supposed to be over yet no results are posted (at least that I can find).
Someone?
olorin
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby Marlow » Fri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Marlow
 
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere over the . . . hill

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby 26mi235 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 pm

1 Jones, Lolo USA 12.74 0.2
2 Harrison, Queen USA 12.81 0.2
3 Soukup, Janay DeLoach USA 12.97 0.2
4 Eades, Chelsea USA 13.01 0.2
5 Dixon, Vonetta Jamaica 13.10 0.2
6 Bliss, Andrea Jamaica 13.17 0.2
7 Zelinka, Jessica Canada 13.18 0.2


Read more: 2013 Atlanta Grand Prix - info/results - 05/17/13 http://www.runnerspace.com/eprofile.php ... z2TbtLO9Bp
26mi235
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby 26mi235 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Event 2 Mixed Shot Put Exibition
=======================================================================
Name Year School Finals Points
=======================================================================
Finals
1 Hardee, Trey M USA 15.28m
14.87m 14.92m 15.28m 14.89m 15.26m
2 Eaton, Ashton M USA 14.84m
12.88m 14.71m 14.84m FOUL FOUL
3 Nixon, Gunnar M USA 14.03m
13.89m 14.03m FOUL 13.97m FOUL
4 Theisen, Brianne W Canada 13.00m
12.79m 12.78m 12.70m 13.00m FOUL

How good is that in the shot for Hardy and Eaton?
26mi235
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby olorin » Fri May 17, 2013 7:23 pm

26mi235 wrote:Event 2 Mixed Shot Put Exibition
=======================================================================
Name Year School Finals Points
=======================================================================
Finals
1 Hardee, Trey M USA 15.28m
14.87m 14.92m 15.28m 14.89m 15.26m
2 Eaton, Ashton M USA 14.84m
12.88m 14.71m 14.84m FOUL FOUL
3 Nixon, Gunnar M USA 14.03m
13.89m 14.03m FOUL 13.97m FOUL
4 Theisen, Brianne W Canada 13.00m
12.79m 12.78m 12.70m 13.00m FOUL

How good is that in the shot for Hardy and Eaton?

I would say average.
Eaton's PB is 15.40 (this year), third time in this year that he is above his 2012 PB.
Hardee's PB is 15.72 (2012), this is SB.
Nixon in third outdoor PB (see also other thread)
olorin
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby olorin » Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm

26mi235 wrote:1 Jones, Lolo USA 12.74 0.2
2 Harrison, Queen USA 12.81 0.2
3 Soukup, Janay DeLoach USA 12.97 0.2
4 Eades, Chelsea USA 13.01 0.2
5 Dixon, Vonetta Jamaica 13.10 0.2
6 Bliss, Andrea Jamaica 13.17 0.2
7 Zelinka, Jessica Canada 13.18 0.2


Read more: 2013 Atlanta Grand Prix - info/results - 05/17/13 http://www.runnerspace.com/eprofile.php ... z2TbtLO9Bp

First time Janay DeLoach below 13:00.
I think that she is the second (behind JJK) to be in the below 13s above 7m club

After looking in the all time list I found another two:
Sabine John 12.54 & 7.12
Eunice Barber 12.78 & 7.05
Last edited by olorin on Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olorin
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby 26mi235 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Note that the track might not be at the level some are used to for top-level competition, so a given mark is a little harder to get.

Finals
1 Jones, Cambrya USA 23.20
2 Young, Jessica USA 23.28
3 Lucas, Porscha USA 23.37
4 Beard, Jessica USA 23.38
5 Trotter, Deedee USA 23.50
6 Duncan, Dominique USA 23.70
7 Jones, Amara Bahamas 24.34


Event 14 Men 400 Meter Dash Exibition

Finals
1 Bingham, Michael Great Britain 45.37
2 Wariner, Jeremy USA 45.39
3 Lawrence, Torrin USA 45.41
4 Smith, Jr., Calvin USA 45.76
5 Dickens, David USA 46.17
6 Neymour, Wesley Bahamas 46.29
7 Tucker, Varick USA 46.31
8 Williams, Andrea Bahamas 47.00


Event 5 Women 400 Meter Dash Exibition

Finals
1 Atkins, Joanna USA 51.25
2 Cox, Shana Great Britain 51.89
3 Hargrove, Monica USA 52.04
4 Wineberg, Mary USA 52.07
5 Robinson, Moushami USA 52.12
6 Alexander, Rebecca USA 52.70
7 Clarke, Laniece Bahamas 53.56
8 Martin, Cottrell Bahamas 54.44
26mi235
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby fasttrack85 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Lolo Jones has to be in the mix for a spot at trials she just has to maintain form and not get injured. Other than her race it was amateur hour in Atl.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby gm » Fri May 17, 2013 8:26 pm

fasttrack85 wrote:Other than her race it was amateur hour in Atl.


Huh???
gm
 
Posts: 4556
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:31 am
Location: "What's the pre-cooked weight on that lab?"

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby fasttrack85 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm

gm wrote:
fasttrack85 wrote:Other than her race it was amateur hour in Atl.


Huh???



The majority of the sprints were really sub par if you ask me besides Lolo Jones and Queen Harrison.
fasttrack85
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby Jon » Mon May 27, 2013 12:35 am

olorin wrote:First time Janay DeLoach below 13:00.
I think that she is the second (behind JJK) to be in the below 13s above 7m club

After looking in the all time list I found another two:
Sabine John 12.54 & 7.12
Eunice Barber 12.78 & 7.05

There's also Maurren Higa Maggi - 12.71 & 7.26
Jon
 
Posts: 9231
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby 26mi235 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:57 am

Do either of those marks still stand if you use T&FN standard on removing the entire year for those getting major doping violations?
26mi235
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Atlana Grand Prix results?

Postby Jon » Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 am

Yes, her LJ PB was set in 1999 and her 100H PB in 2001, before her ban (2004-2005).
Jon
 
Posts: 9231
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bushop, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests