Weltklasse Zurich

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Weltklasse Zurich

Postby glimp5k » Sun May 05, 2013 5:32 am

Good morning! I will have the opportunity to go to Europe in late August and early September. I am hoping to be able to attend Zurich's famous Weltklasse on August 29. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that someone would give me regarding how to purchase a ticket for this meet. I have registered, I think, as a friend of Weltklasse in order to have a chance at purchasing tickets on May 7 before the general sale but all of the information sent is in German.

I apologize if this topic is inappropriate for this Message board!

Thanks!
glimp5k

Re: Weltklasse Zurich

Postby norunner » Sun May 05, 2013 5:46 am

glimp5k wrote:Good morning! I will have the opportunity to go to Europe in late August and early September. I am hoping to be able to attend Zurich's famous Weltklasse on August 29. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that someone would give me regarding how to purchase a ticket for this meet. I have registered, I think, as a friend of Weltklasse in order to have a chance at purchasing tickets on May 7 before the general sale but all of the information sent is in German.

I apologize if this topic is inappropriate for this Message board!

Thanks!
You could just ask someone who speaks german to translate for you, someone like me for example. :D PM me the text or link or whatever german info you need translated.
norunner