Jamaica Invitational , May 4th [Gay 9.86 WL]

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: Jamaica Invitational , May 4th [Gay 9.86 WL]

Postby tm71 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:47 pm

shivfan thanks for the article. seems that the author, a jamaican, was fairly unbiased in his assessment of the situation (unlike other posters on this board).
tm71

Postby shivfan » Thu May 09, 2013 10:47 pm

tm71 wrote:shivfan thanks for the article. seems that the author, a jamaican, was fairly unbiased in his assessment of the situation (unlike other posters on this board).

I have always felt that Hubert Lawrence is an excellent analyst, and a very nice guy too...no airs.

He is often that soft-spoken guy who gives analysis when Jamaican TV stations cover events such as Champs, Olympics, World Athletics Champs, etc. I always listen to what he has to say....
shivfan

Postby Weights&Shoes » Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

tm71 wrote:shivfan thanks for the article. seems that the author, a jamaican, was fairly unbiased in his assessment of the situation (unlike other posters on this board).

Pretty much and I'm also of Jamaican background, but the things I read on here....disgusting at times. Glad to see Tyson feeling completely 100%.
Weights&Shoes

Previous