Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.
Was a mighty struggle. Economy is stagnating a lot, especially over the last year or so.
- Posts: 1647
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:32 am
- Location: Jamaica
* is now specifically a short sprint man, not long.
* looked like he was running 800m with has cadence.
* can't run the stretch- he's gassed in a 46x - not classy
* is obviously not the same athlete that ran 45x as a junior. mentally or physically.
* will need a total overhaul in his training to go 44 low let alone the superstar 43X.
* will have to lose 10 kg and be able to still go 19.5ish 200m if he wants the 400m record
we won't see bolt at 400m unless blake is constantly a meter or so in the short sprints.
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AS, Bing [Bot], donley2, Google [Bot], JumboElliott, lpd and 17 guests