My boyfriend said he wanted to kill me and him.

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: My boyfriend said he wanted to kill me and him.

Postby fasttrack85 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 am

We are sorry this thread is out service! You are welcome to join us in the other forums/threads to discuss content relevant to the wonderful sports of Track and Field. Hope to see you there.
fasttrack85

Postby guru » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am

fasttrack85 wrote: Please don't even think this is real for even a minute and even if it was this person should know the Trackandfield forum is not the place to go to get advice for something like this. I vote MONSTER TROLL as in the ones who eat the goats from under the bridge.

dukehjsteve wrote:EVERY response here is feeding the troll, including mine.

Seriously guys?

As I said earlier - this is a spam advertisement for a Polish cement vendor, albeit much more original than the spambots that post mdjfhtnehfuthd mdjhgtsfcr ytyevsgdrs.....
guru

Postby fasttrack85 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 am

We are sorry this thread is out service! You are welcome to join us in the other forums/threads to discuss content relevant to the wonderful sports of Track and Field. Hope to see you there.
fasttrack85

Postby MDC » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Google the first line and you find dozens of sites with the same message ... perhaps the real mystery is how this forum fits in with all the others, i.e., tap4fun, oldrepublic, ibsurvival, titansmobile, fiveeightforums, salsaforums, superiormuscle ... and perhaps my favorite, practicalfishkeeping in the uk.
MDC

Postby gh » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm

MDC wrote:Google the first line and you find dozens of sites with the same message .......

well that pisses me off! I thought we had an exclusive!
gh