USATF Outdoor Championship Tickets Now On Sale

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

USATF Outdoor Championship Tickets Now On Sale

Postby bruce3404 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:53 pm

This quietly happened, I believe, last week. Tickets not being handled by Drake, but rather by the Iowa Event Center/ Dahl's. Trying to order online, the system kept trying to give me the "best seats" which they deemed to be in row 1, just past the finish line. A call to Dahl's was fruitless; a manager said she wasn't aware of this event. I waited a few days, called today and was offered pretty much any seat in the house. At this point, the only sales are for all-session tickets, but they're very reasonable at $80 reserved and $60 GA. The automated system for the Iowa Events Center still isn't allowing users to choose their own seating, thus I'd suggest a phone call to Dahl's in order to secure the best seats. At least people won't be fighting the Pork Convention for hotel rooms, as happened at the last two NCAA Championship meets.
bruce3404

Re: USATF Outdoor Championship Tickets Now On Sale

Postby polevaultpower » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 am

I'm sitting this one out. I'm having a baby in March and last I heard from USATF they wanted babies to buy their own tickets, and did not want them in the press tent.
polevaultpower

Re: USATF Outdoor Championship Tickets Now On Sale

Postby Marlow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 am

polevaultpower wrote:I'm sitting this one out. I'm having a baby in March

Again! What have you been up to?
Congrats! :D
Marlow