WPV Rankings #2-#5 too close to call!

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

WPV Rankings #2-#5 too close to call!

Postby GeorgeBlanda » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 am

WPV rankings #2-#5 to close to call!

Last year’s # 1 Jenn Suhr will lead all three categories this year and has earned her spot! OLYMPIC CHAMP, WORLD OUTDOOR LEADER 4.83, WINNING RECORD HEAD TO HEAD OVER ALL TOP TEN.

…. A Closer Look….

HONORS and TITLES – Olympic Champ, Olympic Trials Champ, Us Indoor Champ, Birmingham Diamond Meet Champ, Indoor American Record Ect…

HEAD to HEAD - Still the only vaulter to have a winning record against all other top ten vaulters in the world.
- She has gone 3-0 vs. Isinbayeva in their last 3 meetings.
- Won 9 of 11 meets jumped in 2012
- Has at least a 2-1 winning margin over every vaulter.

MARKS - #1 world outdoor height 4.83 and has #3 with 4.81 also has 4.88/16ft Indoor AR
Finally the banner year we have waited for from Jenn Suhr. First American pole vaulter to take 2 Olympic medals in 40 years since Bob Seagran in 1972. The IOC also stated that she is the only Non-Russian Women’s Pole Vaulter to have 2 medals.

THE TOUGH PART OF RANKINGS WILL BE #2-#5,FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN NOT PLACE MURER, SILVA, ISI AND SPIEGLEBERG IN THE SAME ORDER EACH TIME. THEY ARE THAT CLOSE!

---This will be the challenge of the rankers and it will be hard as #$%.

We all know it is between those four between #2 and #5. I would like to see opinions on this order? …and please no radical extremist bringing someone else in or ranking Naroa Agirre #1…keep it real
GeorgeBlanda